Tfw you have to apologize for accidentally brushing up against a woman's boob 10 years ago because millennials...

>tfw you have to apologize for accidentally brushing up against a woman's boob 10 years ago because millennials literally cry about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
hollywoodreporter.com/news/anne-marie-losique-says-her-ben-affleck-interview-is-being-taken-context-1047745
youtu.be/Ajkv9plK6-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now Sup Forums is defending that scum?

PAY DAMAGES BIN

reminder that Ben is BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

>tfw you have to leave the US in fear of being prosecuted for doing nothing wrong but you're already on your way to India to start making Bollywood kino
remember Sup Forums, you've heard it here first

only his faggot indian shills. they're not from around here.

weinstein doesn't make kino, he finances it, and you can't finance a film without money.

Which scum? They're all scum and it's amazing watching them destroy each other.
Hollywood needs to be nuked.

You expect me to watch a 5 min clip? Here a clue nimrod, there's an option on youtube that lets you embed the video so it's starts at a specific time, I suggest you try selecting this option if you want people to care about your post

The entire clip is relevant though, you can watch as much of it as you want lol

Nice one, Damani

>tv/ freaks out over Harvey Weinstein having sex with women who later regretted it
>now defending Ben Al-Fiq for touching a kids titty

wow

21 is a kid?

DUDE WE HATE WOMEN LMAO

They don't call them snowflakes for nothing.

>TFW
>You hug and snuggle with a girl and she lets you while giggling and never saying stop
>10 years later you're accused of sexual assault.

And we're living in the timeline where clinton lost.

>decades of sexual harassment
>at the very least
>nothing wrong

This is why if intelligent life ever comes here, they'll be better off just exterminating us

MUH
LEN
YULz

He wasn't accused by her

>The Canadian TV personality, a singer and owner of Vanessa Media, told The Hollywood Reporter that the interview was an act. "This was for the camera," she said. "You have to understand that we have done dozens and dozens of interviews like that. It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/anne-marie-losique-says-her-ben-affleck-interview-is-being-taken-context-1047745

This was the video. It was nothing.

youtu.be/Ajkv9plK6-E

How much did WB pay her to say this?

What the fuck? Why does no journalist report this?

shits going crazy

BASED HARVEY

It's not news.
Same reason corrections are buried.

>Bin Al Fleck literally shaking because he touched a woman and his ancestors owned slaves
The absolute state of the West