Be Canadian

>be Canadian

Other urls found in this thread:

educaloi.qc.ca/en/capsules/common-law-couples-making-life-together-without-being-married
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please tell me this isnt real

Jokes on them, I actually got married.

Yeah..wait.

It's real

Common law is the biggest joke

>Quebec is the only province that does not recognize common-law relationships
>mfw the eternal anglo is the eternal cuck

Quebec uses "defacto couples" which is actually worse.

educaloi.qc.ca/en/capsules/common-law-couples-making-life-together-without-being-married

It even happens in the USA but it is VERY rare.

You have to prove you were de-facto married and suffered financially.

Has a guy EVER gotten alimony with that bullshit?

Or is it just designed so refugees rape your women and get off completely scott-free while your canadian men retreat from society?

You know that your country, the USA, invented the concept of alimony for people you aren't married to. Right?

I mean, the whole thing was your country's idea because your country's legal system is cucked by feminism. Right?

You know that you created it in 1976 in the case of Marvin v. Marvin [18 Cal.3d 660 (1976)] and that, since then, it's been expanded to almost every state in the USA. Right?

You know that American courts forced Bill Maher to pay $9 million in "palimony" to his ex-girlfriend. Right?

You know that refusing to pay money to your ex-girlfriend is a serious enough offence to get you arrested in 49 states of the USA plus one Federal District and two territories. Right? Right? Right?

They borrowed the term "de facto couple" from the American courts.

You are confused. The general rule is that cohabitation will always result in an order for financial support. However for most girlfriends, it is not worth the time to sue.

That means it is "rare" only because it is usually not financially advantageous for the woman to sue (i.e. the boyfriend does not have enough assets to make a suit worthwhile). But where a woman chooses to sue, over 80% of applications result in a US court making a financial award in the woman's favour.

This is why nobody takes Canada seriously.

THEIR FAIR SHARE?! YOU FUCKING WOT CANADA?

Did the wimminz earn the fucking money? THEN IT'S NOT HER FUCKING MONEY YOU KEK OF A COUNTRY!

Good think I live in a state that doesn't have this bullshit and adultery is also a prison sentence

Did you even read the article ? It says they don't get anything when you split up

I can only imagine it must be easy to bail from that shit.
There's literally no paperwork that proves shit like that.
You can go to court and claim you were just really close friends and fuckbuddies for a year straight.

Quebec is home to the legislated Cuck's Hyphen

never forget

>britbong
>actually talking about other countries being cucked by feminism
wew lad

>go to court and claim you were just really close friends and fuckbuddies for a year strai
Doesn't work like that. If you both had the same address for 1 years your are automatically in common-law relationship unless you have a family link. So if you rent out an apartment with a female friend for a year she is entitled to half of your shit.

Only if she's not working tho. If she works you guys are entitled to half each other's shit.

hmm...

I guess having just half a bottle of maple syrup isn't that bad, but what the fuck are are you gonna do with just one iceskate?

I'm doing as much as possible to stay away from becoming common law, I live in separate houses and we occasionally have 'breaks' where we dont see eathco hter for a few days every few months

I also mention that Im casually fucking various girls when any forms disclosing marital shit comes up

Typical eternal anglo laws.

To be honest trivial trash are excluded. The law applies especially on expensive things like cars/appliances/electronics etc.

>Be Canadian
>Break up with whore
>Claim to identify as a black woman
>Get paid for life by ex
If you have to play by their rules, you might as well bend them to your advantage.

Doesn't matter what you identify as. The only thing that matters is your paycheck and property.

Same law in britain

What is the justification for this law?

I know the real reason, but how was it spun when it was first brought up in parliament?

you need to be living together but go ahead and live in fear of consequences that don't exist. i guess you guys need another excuse to hide in your mom's basement.

cucknada

POO

>What is the justification for this law?
To ensure white people don't have sex or breed, since they'll be the only ones this law is enforced upon. Just like how thievery laws are only enforced upon whites in Europe, but Muslims can steal whatever.