No season 3

>no season 3

Fucking why. It's a cartoon, it didn't need some epic conclusion.

also
>tfw no Wendy gf

>tfw no Wendy being at all interesting

Make your own cartoon then. These characters are mine to torment.

Maybe I will.

>Already two threads about Gravity Falls on here

We don't need a third one user. This one won't even last that long before it gets deleted

It'll probably get deleted Even if there's a semi-intelligent discussion in this thread, for once.

Only SU and Capeshit are allowed to have more than one thread.

aka the worst elements of this board.

Or Mabel being not a bitch.

>Fucking why. It's a cartoon, it didn't need some epic conclusion.
So what did you want? An endless Summer so that Dipper and Mabel's vacation never ends? Their parents dying off screen so Grunkle Stan becomes their legal guardian? No resolution to any of the mysteries just so the show could go on forever? What would have made you happy?

I think he's saying that the show could've ended without some big over the top finale.

Things are allowed to have an ending. Not every cartoon have to be Spongebob or the Simpsons.

>An endless Summer so that Dipper and Mabel's vacation never ends?

Why not? MASH went on longer than the actual Korean war. Also they could have just skipped ahead a year and done summer vacation again.

Tell that to all the nu-male manchild fucks who think "cartoons can be deep too!"

They can, to an extent

Wendy was pretty one dimensional.

She was about as interesting as a box of dirt

But pretty much everybody in the fandom loved her

>Fucking why
Unless you're Gummi Bears, Kim Possible, or Phineas and Ferb, you aren't getting that many seasons as a Disney cartoon.

Disney hates long running shit.

I hate long runny shit too. It always takes so long to wipe.

Is that why Disney begged Hirsch to do a third season or why Star Vs. is the first Disney animated series in years to get a third season?

Technically there is nothing to stop cartoons being as deep as shows.