I can't believe I thought he was cool. Now I feel horrible

I can't believe I thought he was cool. Now I feel horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/jon-hamm-allegedly-tortured-a-fraternity-pledges-genitals-during-college-hazing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's only gotten cooler.

>grabbing a butt makes you not cool
not in america you fucking faggot

Dude Justice League is going to be a such a huge flop now. Not even a marvel fag, I just hate capeshit.

I like him more than I like Matt Damon, but I hate Matt Damon so that's not saying much.

>wardrobe just consists of black clothing now
JUST

Who's next? Who's the next start to have allegations said against him?

didnt he rape a man as a prank

he dresses like he's from boston

what

J U S T

But he's from california
What did he mean by this?

>imagine all those degenerate thirsty actors, actresses, directors and producers shitting their expensive pants as they think "what if my dirt will come out too"

Calm before the storm lads

Ben is /our guy/ for sure though

Ben"im trying a grab a tit"affleck
Ben"thick dick"affleck
Ben"i aint no snitch"affleck

I haven't liked him since the whole muslin thing.

>first frogposter in a long while that shares my sense of fun
a hundred thousand celebs squirming in fear of public and legal obliteration

You mean we feel the same sense of the comfortable world falling beneath our feet over a few shenanigans . Than yes I guess.

He is the only openly blackpilled celebrity.

>Now I feel horrible
what is this, reddit or something?

No it's Afflecks own reckoning,

Not quite rape, but Hamm is a total chad sociopath.

tvguide.com/news/jon-hamm-allegedly-tortured-a-fraternity-pledges-genitals-during-college-hazing/

>Jon Hamm took part in a fraternity hazing in college so horrific that it led to eight arrests, including the actor's, and the fraternity chapter permanently closing, The Associated Press reports.

>According to the pledge, Mark Allen Sanders, Hamm and the other frat members struck him more than 30 times with a wooden paddle. "He rears back and hits me left-handed, and he hit me right over my right kidney, I mean square over it," Sanders said in the lawsuit. "Good solid hit and that, that stood me right up."

>Sanders claims he was also held up by his underwear, which was pulled "back and forth in a sawing motion," The Daily Mail reports. Hamm then allegedly took him into the basement "Pit," where the actor slammed the victim's face into the ground and stood on his spine with his full weight.

>Hamm went on to set Sanders' pants on fire "and would not let [the pledge] extinguish the flame with his hand but made [him] blow it out," according to the suit. He then reportedly "hooked the claw of a hammer underneath [the pledge's] genitals and led him by the hammer around the room."

>The court documents, which were first reported by Star Magazine, state that Hamm broke into another pledge's room that night and subjected him to the same torture.

Affleck is talented. Hope he doesn't get into any serious (af)flack.

>Affleck is talented. Hope he doesn't get into any serious (af)flack.
And this is why rape is always forgiven. What about the victims?

who did he rape

>fraternity hazing in college so horrific
Is that all? Sanders is a little rat fink bitch. Probably a kike with a name like that. Kikes are wimps who hide behind lawyers.

DC needs to fire him asap

When's Brendon Fraser gonna get fingers pointed his way?

>being dragged by the genitals with the claw of a hammer

no big deal bro, just some hazing.

philadelphia affleck here.
he's my cousin and I really hope he doesn't get in any serious trouble for being a typical idiot from boston. I like him.

It's not like he smashed his balls. Hamm just led pledge bitch around with a hammer by his cock. Big deal.

Pretty much this. Have you heard Weinstein begging, demanding, wheedling, cajoling, begging, apologizing, and threatening, just trying to get one woman to come with him? Pathetic.

Affleck in full chad mode is incapable of "forcing" himself on a woman, because that would imply they didn't want him.

Ben "Let this camera transmit, my ravishing of your tit" Affleck
Ben "When she turns her back, I explore her crack" Affleck
Ben "Slide my finger down her equator, for erotic sniffing later" Affleck

>ben “cleavage exposed, best stay on yout toes” affleck

Ben "Insh'allah, I will explore this kaffir's bra" Affleck
Ben "While I molest this star, I shout ALLAHU AKBAR!" Affleck

kek