Prides himself in being lazy

>Prides himself in being lazy
>Sports a flats stomach, firm ass, and define triceps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=7FkpM4FWa8A
en.shindanmaker.com/671644
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTtaBP2JAnM
youtube.com/watch?v=b0nT8TdlEHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOW LOOK AT THIS BUTT

But he still got cancer though.

>Robbie Rotten has a ridiculously good metabolism so he can just be a lazy faggot all day.
>He wants everyone else to be lazy because at first he thought it was pointless since his point of view lead him to believe exercise is unnecessary.

CICO Faggots.

Thats actually a good explanation

> cast a villain to warn kids about the dangers of X
> make him hot

every single time.

THAT I JUST FOUND?

DAT ASS

WHEN I SAY GO

If Robbie Rotten ever tries training, we'll see him ascend to Golden Robbie.

>Sporticus is like 5'6
>Robbie is like 6'1

MANLETS

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Reminder that Magnus, the show's creator, was fully aware that a good percentage of the viewers were moms that only watched because they found him and Stefan super hot.

>people gets antsy about comic movies here instead of Sup Forums
>nobody objects to a kids' TV show with no Sup Forums relation at all
Bridging the gap, motherfuckers, bridging the gap.

That's why teenage me watched the show too.

>Getting /fit will make you a manlet

So, who's the top?

WE

>when will they learn
That all they have to do to surpass gangly fucks in every regard is to jump around a bit, wave their arms, and eat "sport candy"?

Yeah, I don't know why more kids show don't do this. There was a latin american show whose name escapes me that had a really attractive lady as a host - in hindsight, that was the only reason my dad tolerated taking me to the lives shows and so on.

Make the content aimed at kids, and make the hosts good-looking enough to entertain whoever is stuck with the kids.

Jesus.

Why did older men watch it?

Good thing he's too lazy

Puppets loophole, son.

Xuxa?

>Daily reminder that Xuxa was into /ss/

It's hard to find fat Scandinavians, user.

I just put my name into this thing. Is this normal?

what the fuck kind of boss has fantastic music, great mechanics a decent design, is hard as hell and yet is really easy to forget?

being fit doesn't really take much effort, it's only a bunch of mindless activities.

>tfw too intelligent to lift

Apparently I'm Kira.

Why is We are number one so catchy

>being fit doesn't really take much effort

With Robbies' diet? user, we've literally seen him eating cake slices the size of his head.

HEY!

I thought he was blonde?

One from a shit game, resulting in very few people ever getting to it

GET READY TO POUND

He went native.

A word that has no S's that's full of 'em.

Ska.

Pretty sure he beat it late last year

If he was so lazy, where did he get the cash to afford his attire?

>zero creativity
wow this cannot get any more wrong

career politician

You don't beat the kind of cancer he has, you delay it.

>Jotaro Kujo
It sure got him right.

That's the joke. He's such an ineffective villain because he does the exact opposite of what his goals are; putting so much work and activity into trying to make everyone lazy.

Sure you can beat it.
It's just very, very rare

He's a fucking trust funded NEET

But he was like that at the beginning of the series when everyone was a lazy ass.

How do you become one of the Top 10 Villains in the World?

They have more catchy music
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA
why does this show have catchy music in general?

So how often did Robbie and Sporticus rail Steph like she was the main line during rush hour in New York?

Catching a real superhero and being a master of disguise.

"When I say go, get ready to grow! Go!"

Robbie is actually the hero of the show. Sportacus and Stephanie are fascist conformists, Robbie is fighting for individuality and freedom. If instead of trying to make the children of the town into Hitler Jugend they would foster activity trough creativity like acting, art and music, Robbie would probably have been on board with them.

It would work pretty well as a cartoon actually. As long as they put in a lot of work in animating Robbie's expressions and body language and don't stint on Sportacus and Stephanie's dancing/sport animations.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FkpM4FWa8A

My dad used to watch lazytown when it was on the air. He's nearly 70.

in real life?

Sporticus obviously, Robbie is too lazy.

yeah, pancreatic (which is really, really fucking awful)

One of the reasons the We Are Number One memes exploded recently is people are using them to promote a go-fund-me to help pay for his treatment

The GoFundMe wasn't for his treatment, it's so he can afford to take a year off of work to recover.

He swapped faces with other guy

>wants to be lazy
>invents insane machines all day
>masters genetic engineering and literally clones himself
>always shaves and grooms

Ending episode will be him realizing this.

That's all part of treatment

>do my name
>should have been a cutscene instead of a fight

>The Knight of Bad Puns, undefeated to this day
>10 difficulty, 8 appearance

How did they know?

If Robbie ever just applied himself. Think of all the professors - hell, even his peers - who watched him sleep in class, never do his homework, never socialize, and yet he effortless passed all his exams. Or at least the parts of his exams he could be bothered to do. He had a casual master of the most complex mathematics. He absorbed knowledge like a sponge without even trying. His body remained in amazing condition in spite of him never exercising or working a day in his life to maintain; in ran on trash like chicken nuggets and delivery pizza.

Robbie Rotten was the Ultimate Man. The peak any mere primate could hope to be. Yet somehow, all this engineering had one fatal flaw. The man was listless and unmotivated, and didn't find social life appealing.

There is an official Lazytown comic with this weird disney/anime artstyle.

Nononono, don't open that can of worms.

Remember, the fitter you are the faster you can get shit done and go back to sleep.

Didn't know this existed 'til now. Pretty cool.

>mfw I'm the tutorial and final boss

What is this?

I know this image is old, but I always love how the pic on the left says so many things. It speaks to me. The words are, "I want to think I'm charismatic, but actually I have a hard time grasping social interactions and I can't tell that people are just being polite around my awkwardness."

en.shindanmaker.com/671644

>Yeah, I don't know why more kids show don't do this.
well over in Japan this is a common thing when they do casting for Tokusatsu programs, they hire pretty boys to get moms to watch

this is the beginnings of a Shonen Anime

If I saw just the picture on the right I would probably guess he is the avaragest most mild person ever

Pretty sure each of them ended in Sportacus saving Robbie after his plans backfired.

Well that has absolutely no possible bondage connotations to be drawn from it. Nope. None at all.

Same as Dick Dastardly by far the best racer in Wacky Races. But that compulsive need to cheat got the better of him every time.

Are we living in a golden age of memes, Sup Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=ZTtaBP2JAnM

youtube.com/watch?v=b0nT8TdlEHg

He wasn't number 9 He was always NUMBER ONE

Hahaha who the fuck drew this Jane Q. Fujoshit??

>you will never have an ass as nice as his

i'm tired of feeling this way and being ugly, Sup Forums

I just noticed he photoshopped a spider tattoo and some weird eye makeup on the picture on the right, it's great.

Hmm.

Maybe I should have tried graffo.

...how old is she now?

Im so glad someone brought this up

Join a zumba class, do squats, goose-step everywhere and walk on your tip toes for at least half an hour a day

Why was an Icelandic show entirely in English?

It was in a lot of languages. Even had separate English dubs for America and the UK. Pretty easy to dub the puppets, not sure about stuff like Sportacus and Robbie, but I'd assume the English and Icelandic versions were done without dubbing.

Isn't there a way to do this that isn't so expensive? Or maybe these kinds of pics are made by Jews.

It's neither, it's a joke.