Total Recall remake

>Total Recall remake
>doesn't take place on Mars
They had one fucking job.

THEY NEVER WENT TO MARS IN THE BOOK YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD

go back to the library nerd

nobody gives a fuck about Collin Farrel movies

The chase scenes were so bad. I don't understand how they ended up being like half of the total film.

>book
It's an 8 page short story poser faggot.

It's decent tho

Its complete trash compared to the based Verhoven version, honestly, but I didn't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would.
Probably would have been better off if it didn't call itself "Total Recall" to be honest.
Also one of the first movies to pull the Bryan Cranston bait-and-switch.

It has evil Kate Beckinsale, and that is reason enough for me to watch.

Let's hire two brunettes that look the same. Then fly through the planet! Lets have him work in a robot factory, just like that other movie.

>Let's hire two brunettes that look the same
?????

I actually really like this movie, and I think it will get a better reputation as time goes on. It is pretty well directed as far as the action sequences go, and the overall aesthetic is somewhere between cyberpunk and post-cyberpunk in way that makes it feel like a fun universe to play around in.

Well they could have gotten a blonde chick or a redhead or something. They aren't that good of actresses to make their personalities differentiate / be interesting. This thing wasn't that great on more than the story level. Bad casting.

I don't understand why they thought they could remake a 10/10 classic ahnuld movie.

In Bruges?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

you sound like a bitch

collin farrel is hot af.
you do not get to shit on cf

He's in Malick's best

Except In Bruges

>we're making a shitty movie but we need at least one good actor to be the highlight of it
>say no more

Why does he keep doing this?