Ok I'm gonna be honest, this trailer was horribly designed because it gave away way too much of the plot...

Ok I'm gonna be honest, this trailer was horribly designed because it gave away way too much of the plot, we pretty much know the gist of the entire movie now

>Luke trains Rey
>"wow, you're strong, too strong!"
>Rey wants to go fight Snoke, Luke tries to stop her
>gets tempted by Kylo to join the dark side
>tortured by Snoke
>big battle between republic and first order in which Kylo has to decide to blow up Leia's ship

Plot spoilers;

> Rey tries to get Luke to train her
> Luke expresses concerns as she reminds him of Anakin/Vader
> Luke agrees to train her and teaches her that she is a conduit for the force
> Snoke is contacted by a mysterious unknown person in a cloak
> Ben kills Leia while looking for Luke, discovering that Rey is his twin sister
> Luke eventually turns against Rey revealing he believes she is too dangerous and must die
> Rey fights Luke, however he knocks her out and brings her to Snoke

> Luke is revealed to have been Snoke's apprentice
> Luke refers to Snoke as Supreme Leader Plagueis
> Snoke steals the force powers from Rey, healing himself and becoming stronger
> Ben betrays Plagueis to save Rey and the two manage to flee, Luke is injured in the battle with Kylo
> The movie ends with Luke donning an outfit similar to Darth Vader while Ben watches over Rey as she awakens, weakened, with no force powers

> Snoke is contacted by a mysterious unknown person in a cloak

Does not happen. No legitimate spoiler source has mentioned this.

> Luke eventually turns against Rey revealing he believes she is too dangerous and must die

Does not happen. No legitimate spoiler source has mentioned this.

Fuck off with your fan fiction BS

Since carrie fisher died he probably will blow up the ship

Why are Reylofags this desperate?

They've already said they're going to wrap up her story in Ep9

so is everything else true

Nothing you said was true LARPer

Oh and to answer lingering continuity issues;

> Rey's parents are Han and Leia
> She is not the reincarnation of Anakin/Vader, however she is a force conduit which occurs very rarely and Anakin/Vader was one also
> Luke went into hiding when he realised Snoke was trying to turn Han and Leia's son, Ben, against him (Like the emperor, Snoke wanted an apprentice to kill an apprentice)
> Snoke is indeed Plagueis, yet most the backstory is skipped over, just the idea that he was from the 'old wars'
> Luke is basically choosing the lesser of two evils, believing that Plagueis is better equiped to wield the power of the force conduit than a young inexperienced girl.

Nope. All wrong. All fake. Stop.

>Does not happen. No legitimate spoiler source has mentioned this.

We have several pieces of official licensed media which show Snoke being contacted by a hologram of a person in a cloak, specifically someone with a robotic hand.

>Luke eventually turns against Rey revealing he believes she is too dangerous and must die

It's shown in the trailer, though edited to make you think that she is talking to someone else. We see Luke force push her into the water which is how she is knocked out.

wew do you guys actually write your own fanfiction and post it on here and pretend they're real spoilers?

>We have several pieces of official licensed media which show Snoke being contacted by a hologram of a person in a cloak, specifically someone with a robotic hand.

It's a fucking Lego minifig of Kylo Ren

Can you add a part where Rey comes down to earth to blow me?

Nope. You're a liar and nothing you say is true.

Fuck off.

>only a few people know how this piece of shit flick ends, they're keeping it secret as if it was the nuclear codes
So this is the world of capeshit

>>big battle between republic and first order in which Kylo has to decide to blow up Leia's ship
Clearly the opening scene of the movie and he doesn't do it.

haha yeah!

The scene was already shit but the AT-ATs (old ones) make it look bad on a whole new level. This is the most anti-aesthetic scene ever in Star Wars.

The trailer being awful had nothing to do with supposed "exposition." We know nothing about the story line, not enough to matter.

Want a spoiler? Kylo doesn't kill Leia, Snoke does, as a result Kylo turns to Luke. I'm not sure what happens to Rey however.

Screenshot and save. Make me famous in the future. Seriously though, the trailer is awful, and others and I fought them not to push it out. They're slowly ruining a part of mine and others childhoods and it's killing my will to continue working in the industry.

Star Wars is the fucking reason I got into film and I'm stuck working on these dumpster fires. If they didn't compartmentalize parts of the film between us all I'd leak the whole damned thing.

>Actress is dead and Kylo just got done saying FUCK YOU DAD to a much better character
She ded

Do you have a QT giant gf with blue hair?

>director not in charge of the trailer and marketing of his own movie
what a cuck

Luke is worried because he has ptsd from training kylo ren, dipshit

Not in that scene though.

No, my wife has normal hair. The original Star Wars was in my childhood, I'm obviously too old to have a girlfriend.

Wow. That's some interesting information about your fake persona faggot.

Name one movie where this was the case.

>entire sequence where Kylo debates blowing up Leia as a test of THE VILLAIN'S motives and morals
>Carrie Fisher is DEAD
>Kylo obviously will be the villain in the third movie

o wow I really wonder how that's gonna turn out

Kill your Father to impress Snoke, who then Kills your Mother. So you turn to your uncle, who's student's you killed. Makes scene..

so fucking deep of a character

Speaking of legitimate spoiler guy, one guy was completely right about the trailer. He said the opening scene and it was all true, thats how i remembered.

Was that the guy who saidforce ghost anakin will get eaten by snoke and kylo wont kill leia, also will have a redemption arc

Something along the lines of you'll see in a flashback or maybe just exposition that Han was a shitty father, he was very despondent. Kylo still cares for Leia. He wasn't trying to impress Snoke, he was trying to get access to more power, that's his only obsession with Vader, it's literally a power obsession. It's a very simple thing story wise, too simple.

most of Fincher's post-Fight Club. He is known for being heavily involved in the marketing campaigns. Apparently it was this desire for marketing input that partially led to him not doing Steve Jobs.

>Ep IX
>at the end of the trilogy
>the good guys wins
>First Order is destroyed
>The Rebellion has a party
>Poe and Finn have an interracial gay marriage

He's obviously not gonna do it. Leia will make it to the end of this movie. They'll kill her off in Episode 9.

will she go darkside?

How can you eat a force ghost? What?

>>Poe and Finn have an interracial gay marriage
I genuinely think they're gonna kiss in The Last Jedi.

>Palpatine force ghost survived, Luke kills him again, trauma draws Luke to the dark side, becomes master to Snoke
>Luuke confirmed
>Palpatine force ghosted into baby Rey
>Luuke and force ghost powered Rey vs Luke and Snoke

Screencap this

its a ripoff from the game kotor 2. if that guy was real deal, snoke eats(not like "nomnomnom mmm yee mami tasty" eating for fucks sake) force to get stronger/survive. look up darth nihilius

She does. It's the big reveal. Disney is trying to push this narrative that women can do anything. Like save each other(Frozen), and they can be evil(Ep9).

I'd lick her darkside if you know what I mean.

lol

>watching trailers

you guys never learn

>knowing if a story would interest you before you pay to watch or read it

lol so lame right

>It's a very simple thing story wise, too simple.
TFA hints at it being an inadequacy thing. Ben Solo has Rebel heroes for parents and the heir of the Jedi as an uncle. It's easy to see how that might weigh on him, and how someone like Snoke could prey on those insecurities.

Whether TLJ actually capitalizes on this character potential is one thing, but TFA definitely sets up something a little more nuanced if they want to go that direction.

Sneed Weinstein: The Last Big Guy For Pickle Rick

Super lame. Try reading the synopsis instead.

prepare to get BTFO in December

>We see Luke force push her into the water which is how she is knocked out.

And you see her climbing out of the water.

and then she'll have a mini redemption and save the whole galaxy as the strong independent chosen one

Lazy ROM

>The Room synopsis

all i can see when i look at her.

no shes perfect

Great, now the mask is doing the Korean K-Pop girl band poses, awesome.

literally nothign wrong with that desu

Seriously man, she's even as flat/curvy as the dude playing the mask.

is this from the mask? google image said it is.
this face was also in rick&morty, this was retarded ricks morty. something weird about this face isnt it..

>its a real person

wow what the fuck man

user thank you for this, i will watch this movie. interesting case.

oh and btw FUCK DISNEY

No, they confirmed that her death didn't change the movie.

Boyega already took care of that

Yeah, she dies this film. Luke dies the next. The characters die in reversed order of when they appear in the first film. One per movie.

Leia appears before Luke, though.

Gonna stream kung pow instead when this comes out on theaters.

Imagine the kind of epic space opera/drama we could be getting if they weren't deadset on hitting all the same notes that the OT hit. Anyone got any ideas?

You'd have an entirely new movie and universe. There really isn't anywhere for Star Wars to go after 7 movies. It should have stayed dead with the release of Ep 3.

yea,

4 words

Heir to the Empire

It was just a real heavy trailer. They spoiled half the movie.

(((they're))) full of shit

Not only this, the trailer is now hinting that Ben Solo may have had power he couldn't control. Power his mother and his father who admitted he wished his kid was "normal" could never understand and may have even feared.

I get the feeling Rian Johnson definitely explored all of this.

This is better than whatever shitty plot the actual movie will have.

No. If you think Disney would let their perfect female-role model become a murderer. sorry

IT'S STAR WARS
I REMEMBER IT FROM THE 70s/80s/90s DELETE WHERE APPLICABLE

By growing a big hairy vagina behind your back.

Stupid. The spoilers are Luke is a grey Jedi now using powers of dark and light. Also Rey killed everyone in the Jedi Temple and Luke and kylo covered it up, that's why she survived. She couldn't control her power of the dark side. Kylo is a double agent, only he, Luke and hang knew. He is covering for Rey and trying to get closer to smoke/master powers of the dark side as he uses powers from both.

This is obvious if you aren't a retard. He even looks like snape and killed han in a dumblydorf death manner. Also Luke saying the Jedi must end should have given it away. Anyway I know you kids are too dumb to see this but at least repost me after the movie comes out so I get credit.

lol

Holy...

Imagine this.

It's the end of Episode IX. Happy ending, all the survivors are together and celebrating life. Everything''s cool.

Suddenly you hear the crackle of electricity and the protagonist screams in pain before crumpling to the ground. Music stops, record scratches, everyone turns and looks around in horror. The camera pans from the smoking, charred corpse on the ground up to the person responsible, and all you hear is one, solitary word--

"TRAITOR."

>Also Rey killed everyone in the Jedi Temple and Luke and kylo covered it up, that's why she survived.

god you're a fucking retard. the temple was destroyed less than 6 years before TFA. rey would've been at least 13 years old already. she was dropped on jakku when she was 5, which means she had already been there 8 years by the time ben turned into kylo and destroyed luke's new jedi.

>the temple was destroyed less than 6 years before TFA
no it wasn't kid

Are you all fucking idiots?

Disney murdered Star Wars.

Their butchery of the franchise is irreversible. It's simple. They made the classics not matter, they disintegrated the theme of 'friendship' that bound the stories together. Lucas did make a poor second trilogy, but at least he tried to preserve that feeling of naive swashbuckling. Disney however defiled more than just the quality of storytelling. They failed to understand that V and VI were special because of their auteur directors. Kershner and Marquand were given initiative to exercise their craft, create multilayered stories. But under Kathleen Kennedy's egotistical stifling of originality, Disney instead decided to disown the heritage of the series, they tried to pander to their vapid comic book fans as much as they could, but only managed to extinguish what made the originals special and daring. You're not going to fix your sins with a trite little trailer for XIII, Disney. You will forever carry the onus of how you murdered Star Wars. I would watch a thousand Episode I's instead of the soulless, derivative pile of shit that was made by Jar Jar Abrams -- I've often wondered why Force Awakens infuriates me so. It began so well too (first 30 minutes). But it makes me feel berserk everytime I think about how unoriginal and pathetic the plot is. How Kennedy and JarJar decided that Luke is a fucking coward who sells out his friends, hides on a far away planet while the people whom he faced Palpatine for suffer for his cowardice. Anything Kennedy or her stooges touch, for me, are expensive fan fiction. Nothing more.

A fucking sloth.

>headcanon

Is Rey's potential really scarier or more powerful than prime Palpatine?

i would watch this movie, but we know it wont happen like this

i the funny thing is i was kinda stocked when they announced jar jar abram was directing star wars, he was a lover of the original movie , he was a good director with big blockbusters under his belt and rebooted star trek successfully, then i watched what was a mess and a retread of a new hope, and hoped died
please come back Lucas all is forgiven

This.

>It began so well too (first 30 minutes).
Not even then. It got bad as soon as Kylo Ren started talking then and when his motivations were made unclear..

I would honestly cum if either of these happened. but I know this is a Disney production so we will be getting Slothakin and the light side of the force is women force tree bullshit.

Stopped reading your shit synopsis there. Luke knew Vader for all of the short 2 hours they spent together total. He didn't know Anakin at all. Fucking retard.

Honestly, my reasoning for Rey probably turning evil is based on something far more likely. Especially with Disney in charge. Merchandise. They set up Rey's entire look to be given a dark side paint job. give her some darker robes maybe a couple scars or a robo limb and a double ended red lightsaber and you have a hit toy on your hands.

Second line in and you already fucked up. She reminds him of Kylo, not Vader. He was very much afraid of Vader at all times, the phrasing would make no sense. Was your goal with this post to be wrong about as many things as possible?

>Ben kills Leia while looking for Luke, discovering that Rey is his twin sister

The answer is yes.

And then this moron beats the stupidity of the previous moron. Impressive to be quite honest.

If Rey was his twin sister why did Han and Leia never try to find her? they act like she never existed. or is that meme of Rey being the one that killed the padawans and destroyed the temple actually true?

Han and Leia obviously didn't have twins and then just forget about one of them. I meant, "the answer to the above question is yes".

>that meme of Rey being the one that killed the padawans and destroyed the temple

Contrarian "Rey Kenobi" tier bullshit. Rey lost her memories but Luke didn't. Luke recognizes Rey and is willing to start training her. Then he gets scared because he's seen "strength" like hers once before and it didn't turn out well. It's all very on the nose. There is no twist lurking around the corner, it really is just what it looks like. Kylo was a promising student of Lukes until Snoke converted him to the dark side and he rekt the academy. Something, something, put Rey on a planet far away for her own safety as Snoke would be looking for her. This also opens up the possibility of other Jedi kids being hidden away elsewhere, don't be surprised if they turn up in this or the last one.

Also, Kylo is not going to become "good" again. He is a serial killer if not mass murderer who could only be redeemed by a noble sacrifice, just like Vader. This is probably how his story ends in episode 9.

A bad actress making a bad evil face would make you cum?

POST THE MUSIC VIDEOS