What's your favorite Futurama episode, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite Futurama episode, Sup Forums?

Jurassic Bark

And why do you ask this?

Because l just finished season 1 for the first time and wanted to start a nice thread about the series.

all of them except for the DVD movies

The time travel one is great

I don't see how that's possible

The one where bender became and met God

The Luck of the Fryish.

300 cups of coffee

Insane in the Mainframe has always been my favourite.

ohh the vast emptiness

I never really liked this show that much, nor do I get why Matt Groening is still obsessed with it and thinks they should make new episodes.

Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings. One of the best finales ever.

/thread

Feels as fuck

It's okay to have bad taste user, you just have to remember to keep it to yourself. It's like being racist.

The episode where Leonardo DaVinci and Farnsworth attempt a school shooting

>And nobody ever talks about it

"You are technically correct -- the best KIND of correct!"

Don't think I can pick a favorite but this was one of my favorites.

I know going for a feels episode is the Sup Forums thing to do, but I love Fry & The Slurm Factory episode.

Its up there with my top ten animated episodes off all time. Placebo Effect from Archer beats it out by just a hair.

Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings, or Luck of the Fryrish.

This episode hit me the hardest. Jurassic Bark never hit me as hard because I never had a pet but I know that feeling because I thought I was going to lose my brother when we were being shitty to each other as kids

A Pharaoh to Remember

Going back through the new seasons I really enjoyed Yo Leela Leela. I think my favorite is still Roswell That Ends Well or How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back though.

Also, Hermes episodes are the most consistently good episodes.

Farnsworth Parabox or 300 Big Boys

The Late Philip J Fry is a new favourite. Rereshing take on a time travel story that's played pretty seriously but still consistently funny, like the best of Futurama episodes.
I'd seen s1-4 as a kid but am only properly watching it from start-to-finish now (on s7 at the moment)

Movies suck ass and feel horribly off.

Also watch the commentaries if you want to love the show even more

I, Roommate. It's just a rollercoaster of gags with a plot that meanders a bit in all the right ways.

I was always partial to A Flight to Remember but I'm kind of a sap.

These (300 Big Boys), For a Fishful of Dollars, or Fry and the Slurm Factory. I'm a real sucker for Willy Wonka parodies (Black Dynamites being the best)

>I really enjoyed Yo Leela Leela

BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS

Sure, why not?