Do you think there will ever be another Godzilla Cartoon? Or another long running comic series?

Do you think there will ever be another Godzilla Cartoon? Or another long running comic series?

Zilla is unironically my favorite. I wish he would get a reboot or some love in a new movie, comic, or show. I even have the outline of a Zilla fan movie in my head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oTItRfN-LO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frankly, I'm worried that he won't get anymore comics period.

We're getting an anime by Urobutcher this year. But the days of the Big G being a bunch of humans pet is long gone

>We're getting an anime by Urobutcher this year. But the days of the Big G being a bunch of humans pet is long gone
This, looks like it might be set in the future, will probably deal with monster island to some extent.

Well, the new show will be written by the Japanese, so it'll probably be extremely boring and animated on twenty-threes.

It might actually make the animation in the Hanna Barbera cartoon look fluid and exciting by comparison.

My hope is the designs and style will be close to the Deadshot sequence of Batman Gotham Knight with alot of detail and shadow work.

That was a direct-to-DVD film powered by American dollars. And even then, that studio only had to animate a third of it since it was a multi-studio anthology.

If you think a half hour weekly TV series with nothing but Japanese money behind it (they spend way, way less on their shows than we do) will look even remotely that good, you'd best prepare yourself for disappointment.

We'll likely gt the usual 22 minutes of talking heads and 1 minute of fluid animation during a fight sequence that is clearly where all the time and budget went.

It's an animated film.
Last year Shin Godzilla made a fuckton of money, so I'd expect a decent budget.

Is this going to be about traditional Godzilla or Shin Godzilla

What do you mean by "traditional"?

Showa? Heisei? Millennium?

All of the above. Outside of the Shin Godzilla universe. I feel like the Heisei era would be better for an anime though

He probably means "Not Shin".

That's exactly what I mean. I probably should've specified

In the cartoon they actually made Zilla badass, unlike the film, in which he spent a good amount of his time running away from the military and being killed by FUCKING MISSILES.

Legendary's Godzilla was the first film in their kaiju cinematic universe. I would be very surprised if he didn't get any more comics.

>Zilla fan

Nice

Well, remember, this isn't Zilla, it's his son.

The original Zilla at one point shows up as that universe's version of Mechagodzilla. Zilla Jr eventually kicks his ass.

>I even have the outline of a Zilla fan movie in my head
Post it

>Zilla is your favorite Godzilla
Then you do not actually like Godzilla. You like dinosaurs.

have you even seen any of the real Godzilla movies?

>Distant future
Most movies take place in the 90s and have similar tech. It's just what those japs wanted in their flick

>But the days of the Big G being a bunch of humans pet is long gone

For now. I'm sure it'll come back eventually. Cycles and all that.

Shin Godzilla was the best holy shit that was a good movie

He's talking about the non shitty Zilla Jr who was Godzilla and kicked ass, but I agree that shin is great gojira

To be fair, he mostly talked about the shitty movie and only implied the cartoon

>real Godzilla
>posts Destroyah 2000

I know there's this fanartist from Japan who makes 4komas featuring all the different iterations of Godzilla, Zilla included.

That's not the Godzilla Cartoon.

This is the Godzilla cartoon.

youtu.be/oTItRfN-LO8