Do theaters actually have a no singles policy?

Do theaters actually have a no singles policy?

Haven't seen a movie alone in a decade and have been thinking of going but I dont know if the no singles thing is real or just a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes they do

It's real. The easiest way to bypass it is to blend in with groups of people.

Next thing you're gonna ask is if theater rhinos actually exist.

Sadly yes. I had to bribe an usher to get in.

of course they do.
you really should go outside every now and then.

It's very real.

Yeah it's real, luckily my mom's bf Robert works the counter so I can slip in

It's real and it's getting more and more strict every year. To bypass it, me and my friend always go together and pretend to be a gay couple, so we can get the diversity discount as well.

None of the theaters around here outright say they have a "no singles policy" but they only have seats like in this picture and you're not allowed to sit in them by yourself or with a random stranger.

In some theaters you can get in as a single, but then you have to be the shooter.

No, but penis inspections certainly are

Are the showers in your theater single stall or just an open area where everyone showers together? My local AMC has individual stalls.

You're a special kind of stupid if you actually believed that.

Pic related is similar to what they have

In my local cinema you can earn "good boy points" in exchange for physical labor that you can spend for singles rights
Shouldn't take you more than 12 hours a day for a few weeks, it's not too bad

LAND OF THE FREE

Yeah mine used to be like this but they finally switched to the singles pit idea. standing sucks but at least I can enjoy a movie by myself now.

I married my male friend to get around the NSP but now it's awkward when we hold hands and everyone claps for us

My theater makes singles shower in the drain runoff from the second floor couples' baths. I've just started buying a large sprite and concessions and rubbing myself down with it so it looks like I showered, lol

don't even try going alone, you'll get tossed into the manlet pit

This is usually what works for me.

no and it's a reddit meme

Yes, if you don't want to get kicked out buy two tickets and if the ticket guy starts getting suspicious stay cool and say you're meeting your gf and buying her ticket. Then try to blend in a large crowd when presenting your stub, always sit next to someone w/o space between you to fool the usher

>tfw the prostitute you hired to get past the NSP starts making out with the black guy in the other seat

I'm saving up my GBP to splurge on nuggies when the inevitable R&M movie comes out.
Feels good man.

Go alone, if its bladerunner kino most people are single middle aged/old guys anyway.

>tfw actually believed the memes and was too scared to go into a theater by myself for almost a year

reddit

>szechuan buttered crab legs
amazing

>these fucking threads
the thing that makes me remember why i love Sup Forums so much

>theater doctor wont sign a waiver so i can get an extra large soda pop

anyone has the link to that soundcloud track of Sup Forums at the movies? asking for a friend

Yeah, it's kinda sad.

>tfw theater doctor sued me for exposing him to my body

yeah it's real.

so are the penis inspections

No meme they actually did penis inspections at my school

For those actually wondering, no there's no such thing.

Are you serious? Of course they're not real. I went to see Blade Runner alone last night and there quite a few other singles in there too

>tfw theaters are cutting down on falcon policy

>off to the popcorn mines

Yeah but my wife's son usually comes with me if I pay.

>Hey you're not a single are you? You know that singles pay double for popcorn + tip?

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex

here you go friend

Since when did they start the no dogs policy, I tried to bring my dog to blade runner and they didn't let me

Apparently some dude in Texas was caught fucking his dog so they had to prohibit

thnx m8

I saw multiple movies on one ticket my last visit to the kinoplex. The adrenaline of almost getting caught is like nothing else. They don't send you to the popcorn mines for movie hopping. That's too merciful.

You haven't lived until you trick the cop into thinking the ticket you gave him is for the theatre you're sitting in. I got balls of fucking admantium.

I went to one theater and it was like Thursday nights are date nights so they actually had a no singles policy only on Thursdays.

>tfw haven't been to the theatre in years bc no one to go with

SURPRISE THIS THREAD IS ACTUALLY A SECRET PENIS INSPECTION THREAD

WHIP EM OUT

>thread immediately dies

kek

They do, but they let you slide if you buy a bunch of stuff from the snackbar. Still looking for a local theater with crab legs and black attendants.