A reminder that if you are from canada but not from Quebec, you are most likely a shitskin or a nigger

a reminder that if you are from canada but not from Quebec, you are most likely a shitskin or a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

cicnews.com/2012/05/global-quebec-la-belle-province-continues-shine-immigration-destination-051552.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. I don't think I've ever seen an Anglo or a white that could trace its origin in Canada past two generations in Ontario

I'm white but not from quebec. So?

A reminder that London will never be white again.

Damn right!

:(

>daily reminder montreal and quebec city are slime central

White Canada is to your East.

A fucking union jack

daily reminder that if ur anywhere in canada you are most likely white aside from vancouver and toronto. if your from quebec, your a stinky brown french.

Quebecois = brown?

There have been an inlfux of shitskins but less so than toronto.

Fyi i am a quebecois

>Can track my lineage back to the King's Daughters
>tfw literally the descendant of a bunch of whores on a boat

Fucking LEAF

>Quebec
>White

Pick one. You're either an incestual Queerbekois part-native, part-french, part-irish mutt or Algerian.

Daily reminder that North Africans and Haitians are scum and we only have them here thanks to Queerbec and it's golden boy, Snowboarding instructor Justin TrueDope

It's all Algerians, which are 1000x worse than indians or pakis

There are less shitskins in quebec than there is in rest of canada (toronto) so...

Bullshit. Show ur proof

You have such a wonderfully intellectual people

BTW If you're too stupid to understand, the shitskins in T.O aren't the sons and daughters of LITERAL TERRORISTS FROM THE ALGERIAN CIVIL WAR.

cicnews.com/2012/05/global-quebec-la-belle-province-continues-shine-immigration-destination-051552.html

" in 2011 the five biggest countries for Quebec immigration were Algeria, Morocco, France, China, and Columbia. Regionally, the majority of immigrants came from Africa, with Asia a close second."

>Algeria
>Morocco
>France (aka more Algerians)

HAHAHAHA

Wtf. There arent that many algerians in quebec. Bullshit

That book is further proof of Queerbeckois sub-humanism

LITERALLY THE WE WUZ KANGZ OF CANADA.

Rather algerians than niggers lel. At least they assimilate due to our laws. Niggers shit on toronto

On Wiki:
Between 2004 and 2013, 42,252 permanent residents moved to Canada from Algeria

And that number has increased by a lot since 2013, I lived in St-Laurent and saw the influx myself. Furthermore, that's only permanent residents, which doesn't count those waiting for residency or those who have become citizens. BTW 99% of them moved to Montreal, which was already a shithole.

Algerians don't assimilate to anything, look at France you idiot. At least niggers aren't run people over with buses and Canadians nogs aren't American slave descendants.

running*

Honestly Algerians and Haitians are the worst people I've ever met.

Niggers are the worst in the world. Worse than pakis. Stop bullshitting yourself.

French is a gay language.

K

reminder canada has highest percentage of asians in non asian country