From Bendis' tumblr post teasing 2017 stuff

From Bendis' tumblr post teasing 2017 stuff

Get ready

they really should just announce him on Defenders for Hire

so this is his "totally not just following netflix" defenders?

If Luke winds up cucking Danny I'm going to send Bendis fucking death threats.

that photocopy background

Throw it in the pile, nuMarvel writers probably get about 50 of them a week.

i'm assuming this is a teaser for Jessica Jones stuff.

Synergy isn't even a joke anymore.

Did this hack just trace Mike Colter?

Didn't Civil War tease a team up with the characters from the netflix shows?

>If Luke winds up cucking Danny

Wouldn't he be cucking Falcon technically?

You know I actually wouldn't mind synergy with Misty

Black women don't rock fro's like that anymore

Cry more whiteboi. Black pussy belongs to superior BBC.

Everyone already knows he's on it. It's been all but confirmed and he's been talking about wanting to do it for a fucking decade now.

Yes, and an interview that Alonso gave all but confirmed it. And we all know Bendis is going to be writing it once he's done with GotG. Which, to be fair, is a pretty good place to put him. Of the four, he created one, wrote the second best run of another, husbando's the third, and gave the fourth a really shitty costume that one time.

But Ewing could write it. I loved his Mighty Avengers. He could elicit actual feeling. Instead Bendis will do mediocre work at best.

Half the Netflix shit was borrowed from Bendis's Daredevil and Alias anyhow

Kind of hard to argue that he is copying Netflix

>But Ewing could write it
He could, but he won't. It'll be Bendis and you know it. Let's all just pray that Ewing gets Fantastic Four instead of Bendis, because I have had literal nightmares about Bendis being in charge of the F4 relaunch.

Odds he puts Miles on Defenders?

Its really sad how easy it is to get on other teams now. Just look at Kamala; 16, has barely done shit, street level, became an avenger like it was nothing.

Who the hell wants an F4 relaunch, though? It's given characters like Blue Marvel and Black Panther so much room to breathe. I haven't been this excited for a Marvel SCIENCE! book since Hickman finished his FF run.

Ya know, Bendis gets a lot of shit, but his Squirrel Girl is much better than current SG, even if she was barely in New Avengers.

Not the other guy, but I just want Johnny and Ben together in a book

Why would you ever purposefully go to Bendis' tumblr page?

oh cool, the gilmore girls narrative!!

STEP 1: PERSON "A" MAKES A STATEMENT.
STEP 2: PERSON "B" REPEATS STATEMENT AS A QUESTION.
STEP 3: PERSON "A" GIVES BRIEF AFFIRMATION, WHILE OFFERING NO EXPLANATION.
STEP 4: PERSON "B" REPEATS QUESTION IN A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT WAY, IN A FEEBLE EFFORT TO PUMP PERSON "A" FOR MORE INFORMATION.
STEP 5: PERSON "A" GIVES ANOTHER CURT AFFIRMATION, WHILE STILL OFFERING UP NO EXPLANATION FOR THE STATEMENT.
STEP 6: REPEAT STEP 4.
STEP 7: REPEAT STEP 5.
STEP 8: PERSON "B" DISMISSES PERSON "A" IN SOME WAY
STEP 9: PERSON "A" PLAYFULLY INSULTS PERSON "B" OR MAKES A JOKE AT THEIR EXPENSE.
STEP 10: BOTH CHARACTERS REVEL IN HOW WITTY AND CUTE THEY ARE BEING BY TALKING IN THIS ANNOYING WAY.

>bendis gets a lot of shit

ya think?

Dannyfags btfo!!!

But.. Didn't he already bring it back and it should still be in business RIGHT NOW? The latest iteration of Heroes for hire never closed down in the first place.

What the actual fuck? They're shipping a black man and a black female?
AND they're breaking up a bmwm couple to do it?

They are hugging, isn't it?

But there already is a Heroes 4 Hire reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I didn't like Bendis' SG. He did his usual thing of taking a popular character and sucking everything that's good about it out. I'm not a fan of the North/Henderson book, but at least North tries to make her a fun, optimistic character.

I'm not even that much of a Bendis hater, but it's always pretty clear which characters he actually likes and which ones he's using just because.

Let's not forget this blatant advertisement in Civil War II

Yes,

I'll bet money that this page will lead to the controversial hook that'll take up 60%-70% of the book, a love triangle/misunderstanding that'll divide Luke, Jess, and Danny.

Because if there's one thing Bendis likes, it's team books with characters arguing about dumb shit for no reason.

>Jessica Jones tells her husband to fuck off, won't even tell him where their daughter is after several weeks of him not seeing her
>Jessica is mad that he's hugging another woman, a long-time friend of his that she knows is dating someone else
Why is she such a horrible human being?

Sauce of unlettered preview page: Jessica Jones #4 (out next week)

Full tumblr post:
>2017- A sneak peak…

>every year i put this hodge dodge of actual preview art and hints and teases of what is to come. this year was hard because of SEEEEECRETS.

>so have fun with the guessing…

>but still, this year looks, again, to be everything i have ever wanted from comics. and again, thank you for letting me tell you stories and collaborate with all these amazing people.

>and all the other stuff. wait, till you hear about the other stuff…

Has that series not explained what happened to their daughter yet?

Dani is with Jessica's step-mother. For some reason Luke and his P.I. friends still haven't thought of looking there.

Not sure why looking in a damn phone book is so hard. I swear that's how Jessica found Luke's dad who was hiding his identity/location from Luke.
Does Bendis think that looking in the phonebook is some uber level detective power unknown to inferior mortals?

It's worse than that. Luke knows perfectly well where Jessica's step-mother lives, but according to Jessica, he would never think of looking there because he knows that Jessica and his step-mom don't really get along well.

But... wouldn't the P.I.'s not know that?

>off by one
Shhh...Bendis thinks he's being clever.

So, is the plot about that woman Carol arrested now wanting revenge on the entire "community of the superpowered" (even though Carol was the only one who did her "harm" and half the community was actively against Carol) going to be a big deal?

>Defenders
>Jessica Jones
>Miles solo
>Iron Doom and Riri

I mean, I guess it could be worse. Other than the utter tripe that is his characterization of Doom everything else is right up his wheelhouse/characters he created so he'll actually put in a semblance of effort. Putting Bendis on street level heroics will always be the best possible utilization of his style.

Happy as hell he's off Guardians. Hope the next guy blacks out their entire history since they relaunched and starts fresh.

Especially since the books he's writing don't dictate the direction of the MU. Other writers can more easily ignore him.

YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING RUIN DOOM

GODDAMNIT
Look I'm not even against Iron Doom, he is capable of anything in the multimeter.
But probably isn't going to be capable of an intelligent sentence of Gilmore Girls Bendis

Multiverse

After the absolute dung heap that was Civil War II and the ridiculous hoops writers like Ewing and Spencer had to jump through in order to justify his inane storytelling I can only hope Marvel learned their lesson and never again allow him to orchestrate a major line-wide event which results in numerous titles derailing, falling in sales, or some God awful combination of the two.

Considering the terrible reviews and piss poor sales I have to imagine they're not exactly jumping to hand over the reins to him anytime soon for major status quo shifts.

So who will the villain be? The Hood? The Kingpin? Mob Boss Black Cat and Hammerhead? Madame Masque?
Knowing Bendis, he definetly won't use Luke Cage's classic rogues gallery like Power Man and Iron Fist currently is.

They're not going to cancel PM/IF for this, are they? It's one of my favorite books on the stands! It's got Alex Wilder in it!

Hard to say. Iron Fist is also getting his own solo.

user, that page is from 6 years ago.

Iron Fist is getting TWO solos.

>he'll actually put in a semblance of effort
Miles' book has been spinning its wheels ever since he left Ultimate. The only time he ever puts any effort in that book is when he's writing about Miles' supporting cast instead of Miles.

Barely more than 4 years, but holy shit does time fly.

>piss poor sales
CWII #8 was the highest selling book the week it came out. Because people like eating shit, evidently.

Marvels other books are tanking hard though. But it's on Marvelcucks for buying CWII, they're going to get what they deserve.