Roman Polanski raped more young girls

>Swiss prosecutors to examine German actress' claim that film director Roman Polanski raped her when she was a 15-year-old child model

>The move means that Switzerland has not ruled out prosecuting the filmmaker

>Renate Langer said she was attacked by the film director in his home in Gstaad

>The alleged 1972 assault is the latest in a string of allegations against Polanski

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4963634/Swiss-prosecutors-examine-Roman-Polanski-rape-claims.html

Jews raping goyim (which they see as less than human)... Are you surprised?

>the entirety of the catholic church is a giant criminal sex ring
>neo-nazis somehow using sex crimes to shill against jews by going off like a broken record on the very few who are guilty of them

Are you actually too stupid to understand what hypocrisy means? The shamelessness of you neckbeard virgins indicates a near lack of sapience.

am i the only one that doesn't rape kids

not exactly new news, user

t. shlomo

Where is he going to hide now?

I've always wondered what the "real" statistics on child rape are with daughters. I have a hard time believing it's anything under 90%.

That nigga gave us Chinatown, you say he touched those kids?

>being approached for sex by a man you don't like is considered rape now

>point out kike does something bad
>"FUCKING MUDSLIME TERRORIST, ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY"

>>the entirety of the catholic church is a giant criminal sex ring
That's a lie and not relevant to this discussion. You are a jew since you try to argue by deflecting and lying. It's obvious that you're not interested in what's true since you open with a big lie, so I'm not going to argue with you shlomo. Jews lie and cheat and rape and steal... so they have to avoid the truth in a discussion. As a result you lie and make silly insults.

>provide safe haven for rapist
>he keeps raping

I simply cannot believe this.

our guy desu

> für Kinder, die unter 12 Jahren ein Sexualdelikt erlebt haben sind die Tat(en) unverjährbar, falls die letzte Tat am 30.11.2008 noch nicht verjährt war. Dies gilt nur für Sexualdelikte nach den Regeln für Taten an Kindern und Jugendlichen unter 16 Jahren (Art. 101 StGB I lit. e);
> für Kinder/Jugendliche, die ein Sexualdelikt zwischen 12 und 16 Jahren erlebt haben, sind alle Taten, die vor dem 30.9.1992 stattfanden, verjährt. Taten nach dem 1.10.1992 verjähren nach 15 Jahren. Die Verjährung tritt jedoch niemals vor Vollendung des 25. Altersjahres ein (Art. 97 StGB);
> für Jugendliche ab 16 Jahren und Erwachsene verjähren die Taten nach 15 Jahren.

Statue of limitation for any diddling of teens over 12yo is 15 years.

He lived in the Swiss alps, near one of the most prestigious girls schools in Europe just to get quality underage pussy

guy is based

>Roman Polanski raped more young girls
No shit, what kind of turbo pleb beta faggot just rapes one young girl?
You don't even really start getting good at it until the fifth or sixth one.

In for a dime, in for a dollar I say

yeah Polanski raping lil girls isn't news, the day Hollywood stops defending him will be though

Trips confirm, they can only hang you once.

>be Israeli
>rape

It's like pottery

>15 year old
>Child
Why do americans do this

Why can't I consume delicious and warm teen pussy and Jews can?

What's his best film?

We are all convinced girls are innocent pure and naive until they are forcibly touched by a man. Age is ultimately meaningless as anything other than a measure of guilt for the men involved.

Neckbeards are typically Protestants and atheists.

I didn't start menstruating until 14 so that a child

Wow, he must have really pissed someone off

ewwwww menstruating

Rosemarys Baby is amazing.

Do you like anal

You can’t look at that dude and be surprised. He’s legit one of the most creepy looking guys I’ve ever seen.

>Reminder that this could still all be untrue or motivated by cash grab grannies "for mah family"

that she is