youtube.com/watch?v=fDaqUhXkvzM
youtube.com/watch?v=-2d6oFjo3bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jerry. Tom literally did nothing wrong.

this.
is this cat & mouse kino?

that fucking ducking

/thread
Jerry broke into a house where an abusive slave owner beat Tom every time he failed. truly sad. Tom became darker and darker as he became determined to end the mouse, but the mouse thought it was all just a game and kept playing. some nights he would throw parties with other mice because he always knew how to beat Tom. Tom was nothing more than a victim and when he was put down for failing to much in the finale, he accepted it as his way out of this tortured life

Jerry.

The name Tom and Jerry comes from slang 2 centuries old at this point. Jerrys are the Germans = evil. Look it up

Tom is by creation, and will forever be, the good guy.

the nigger mouse. cats are always right.

okay, so jerry was obviously in the wrong. Now that this has been settled, next question: who was in the wrong? (pic related)

Do american animals really smile at each other whilst trying to kill each other?

>it's another episode where tom is minding his own business while jerry comes and fucks with him

I liked the episodes where Tom wins.

mice are vermin in every sense of the word. feeding a live mouse to a cat is awesome.

>Tom is trying to get laid and Jerry insists on cock blocking

Name them please I need to see this poor miserable feline have his day. Just once.

Literally Jerry. For reasons unknown he made it his life mission to fuck over Tom.
That ghetto woman wasn't much help either, always throwing Tom outside.

Really depends on the episode. Sometimes Jerry is being a little asshole for no reason and other times Tom is trying to eat him unprovoked.

Bullshit, Tom had a million opportunities to eat that rat fuck, but didn't.

Because unlike of Jerry Tom had actually a heart and compassion, a moment when Tom shows mercy is ussually ended by Jerry being a dick.
Jerry acts just straight up niggerish.

The more this thread goes on it feels like a white- black power struggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDaqUhXkvzM
>those 3 kittens

Not that they're in the wrong, I mean. Just that now that I'm older I realize what happened.

The dog was also a piece of shit. fucking bully

>unprovoked

Jerry is vermin trespassing in a household. Tom has every right at every opportunity to fucking END him, and Jerry has no right at any opportunity to anything but getting the fuck out or dying. Jerry being alive and present is constant provocation.

Seriously, did anybody ever root for that scumbag Jerry?

Sometimes Spike just wanted to fucking sleep. And wanted all those other motherfuckers in the neighborhood to leave his son alone. But Jerry saves his life 1 TIME and all of a sudden he has to got bat for him.

>That rat fucked with the dog and then blamed it on our good boy Tom
>he false flagged and tricked the dog countless times while still being seen as a saint by the doggo

The Million Dollar Cat
The Vanishing Duck
Hic-Cup Pup
Mouse For Sale
Southbound Duckling
Timid Tabby
Nit Witty Kitty
Little School Mouse
Life With Tom

>The more this thread goes on it feels like a white- black power struggle.
You bring that feeling with you wherever you go.

Thank you user, I need this.

Animals cannot have moral values. No one is in the wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2d6oFjo3bw

Jerry was a turbocunt. Tom was /our cat/

>Seriously, did anybody ever root for that scumbag Jerry?
Yasser Arafat did. He loved the cartoon because " it showed that the small mouse could defeat the big cat". Not even meming

I remember always getting depressed to shit when in that episode where Jerry leaves home and goes to city and gets lost and confused in the night lights and just wants to get home.