Who is Green Lantern's Sonfu or Daughteru sidekick?

Who is Green Lantern's Sonfu or Daughteru sidekick?

Itty.

no one can answer?

please learn how to english and/or how to japanese

that's the saddest thing I've ever seen

Hal's gone through a few sidekicks, there's been Tom Kalmaku, Itty, his younger cousin Air Wave, his niece Helen, although if GLTAS counts Aya is probably the closest to what OP means

GTLAS needed to continue

It would be nice if YJ's revival brought GLTAS back too

But hes not allowed within 200 yards of a school

Probably that 13-year-old he fucked.

Daughteru is just another name for waifu

>remember when Hal Jordan was Hal Jordan's sidekick?

I wonder if Wally West is gonna get Wally West for a sidekick.

GLTAS was the better show. YJ had a tendency to go up its own ass with the Light keikakku's and drama.

Probably Kyle Rayner

If anything, Hal is Kyle's sidekick.

Neither of you make sense

Lil Hal should have stuck around longer, he was fun

Simon and Jessica had been having these vibes with him

>Aya comic canon never
WHY???

Helen Jordan.

They do (or at least Jessica does) have a "gotta impress dad lantern" going on with him

Probably should be Bunker

And yes, they should fuck

They should totally make Blue Beetle his sidekick. Nice, responsible Jaime dealing with Hal's shit while trying to figure out how he gets shit done, and all the while the ring and scarab are having existential crises from being in each other's presence. Recipe for awesome.

Both of these sound fun, clearly a Mexican sidekick would be a good idea

Why is there no teen GL? I know Arisia was one before she was aged up to be Hal's cocksleeve and Sodom is probably the youngest lantern but I don't know his age.

Wouldn't it be interesting for a GL to be on the Teen Titans? Or a Sinestro Corpsman?

How long before Hal calls Jaime "Sancho Panza"?

Interesting but ultimately unfitting since lanterns get called away for space shit 24/7. One TT run had a bunch of indigo lanterns on a villain team, but that never got beyond the initial introduction and it made no fucking sense any way.

TT writers seem to be doing their job drunk half of the time.

>One TT run had a bunch of indigo lanterns on a villain team
How? Shouldn't they just nok them up and leave again?

I don't know what they were thinking, it was with that last run that introduced Bunker.

Who the fuck thinks Manchester Black makes a good TT villain any way, what were they thinking?

Helen needs to come back, she was a cutie.

Green Lanterns is about two GLs that have to stay on Earth while Hal and Kyle do space stuff.

Do they even know there's a whole corps? Hal said they were gone and most of Baz's appearances between his debut and GLs got ignored

Jessica should, since there were Green Lanterns in Darkseid War, though I don't recall if she was "dead" when they appeared.

Helen was really cute, I wish they'd bring her back

Or at least acknowledge that she existed