Butt is it güd?

Butt is it güd?

it's good for what it is, but not the best thing ever. If you're expecting the second coming of the DCEU you'll be disappointed. It's more like a slightly less matman-centric BATB

Flash family episode when

Something something
>male friends
Something something
>sidekicks mother

It's B&TB but justice league, shorter episodes with less focus on story more ACTION
It's better than nothing

I like it so far.

Yes.

I would a Zatanna.

love her in this

>tfw no new episode since the kiddy one
I need more Sup Forums. MORE

This, I need more of the magic characters. I NEED MORE OF ETRIGAN IN HIS DRAGULA/RAT-FINK/ICE-CREAM TRUCK!

Es ist gut

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
No, pretty terrible, honestly.

Honestly I fucking love it. It's not JL/JLU but we knew that a long time ago. For what we were promised, I think it really delivers.

My only complaint is that I was expecting it to a bit broader in terms of characters. Seeing all those designs before release made me think we'd be following different characters every episode, but so far it's just the Trinity plus guest stars.

That and featuring the worst ship in the DCU

Despite missing the point about his character I like simple version of Constantine they have

Yes definitely more magic. More Firestorm. Want Atom to show up

Oh Adam Strange would be nice as well

What are the chances of a Power Girl episode?

>Triggered male detected

Me too.

He does this every thread, you're not supposed to acknowledge him

Me three.

i was expecting this much sooner

I like it, but I wish they'd do arcs more than stand-alone episodes.

Most of the characters are great, but I feel like Swamp Thing should have a deeper voice, and Constantine is like a parody of a working-class Englishman.

So far it's written like a Marvel cartoon, which is not good.

Is there more?

Is this bait?

HENCHMEN MADRE

It was ok and mostly for kids. I'm more excited for future DCAU films.

Loeb's dream of all cartoons having no story arcs continues.

Eh it's not as long as the Marvel ones and doesn't drive me crazy with stupid plots. So that's an improvement honestly.

Its an action cartoon in an environment hostile to action cartoons, it get some credit for that at least. But the restrictions they are putting themselves under will probably keep them from doing anything exceptional. The audience is too young for some really crazy fights, they aren't go Full Comedy or Full Action so those 11 minutes need to figure out how to get both of those to fit, and with only 11 minutes they can't flesh out the team-ups as well as Brave and The Bold could.

Honestly, given the way CN has been treating it, it will probably go the way of Legion of Superheroes.Some interesting ideas,some nice waifus, but people even on this board will barely remember it a year or two after it gets canned.

No, you're supposed to do your own variations

My favorite so far is:
>These Yanks are your friends, John?
>They are more fanciable as side mates, mum love.

>That and featuring the worst ship in the DCU
there are worse things

>These Anons are your friends, Zatanna?
>Mowe 'ike creepy uncles, mommy.

i like supe and ww

I need it