youtube.com/watch?v=O3RtPkt2CGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a leaf, what can you expect?

YOU WORM I'LL CRUSH YOUR PATHETIC BUSINESS

He is the best shark.

fucking received seed money from his mother

he could star in the weinstein biopic if he gained some weight

>(((O'Leary)))

What do you expect from a fucking paddie Jew.

Without him the show would be like the UK's dragons den.
Sometimes he is a piece of shit for no reason though.
"Thank you for your time"
"Why are you thanking me for?"
I mean Jesus Kevin you don't haft to do everything the producers tell you to

Same goes for Mark Cuban.

Mark needs to lay off the plastic surgery for a bit, him and Barbara are starting to look the same

yeah, he literally sold yahoo a fucking internet radio for billions. him and kevin made money by jewing stupid people. fucking jews

He and Donald are two peas in a pod: idiots who got rich despite it, and think they're business experts.

Not that I'm championing either of them but, if its so easy why don't you do it smart guy?

damon pls go

maybe you're the idiot friendo

I don't understand it, such hubris to call a billionaire an idiot.
Really? oh wow he just lucked his way to fortune?

It's a lot easier to get there when you start with millions and are born into a family of millionaires.

Oh well then why ever try then? you deserve to be pissed on you pleb

I'd say building up a real estate empire and becoming a billionaire makes you pretty good a business.

>inb4 retards who don't understand bankruptcy laws for business because they've worked minimum wage their whole lives

>007
no doubt it wasnt pure luck he became rich, but surely he was better off then most starting entrepreneurs? He had a huge amount of capital from his father, and more importantly every connection he could ever need from his family.

O'Leary was in the right place at the right time. He had a fart app just when fart apps appeared to be the future and cashed out at the right time.

Donand didn't ever do that much: by all accounts he's a terrible property developer. But his persona is so wacky, and fits so well into a mould, that he became a "celebrity businessman" despite his incompetence. He was in the business of selling his name, not of building anything.

Your mistake is thinking Trump was a property developer. He totally washed out of that business. He was a name licenser; he's basically the Michael Jordon or George Forman or the hotel world. If you see "Trump" on a building much more than likely Trump doesn't own any of it, he just licensed his name.

Exactly this. The owners of hotels or restaurants pay Trump to stay out of the business.

I feel sorry for you eternal victims, always cheating other people out of what they did because they weren't as lucky as you. It must suck thinking you're so powerless and helpless, I would seriously recommend testosterone boosters, it will really help.

So how are your student loans going? Have you tripled your investment yet? Trump multiplied his wealth 400 fold. Are you saying you're not as smart as Trump?

>lost Morgan Stanley $9 billion on a dodgy trade
>received a $10 million severance package after his dismissal
He's one of the biggest failures of all time, yet still walked away with millions. I just don't understand the fiance industry.

What a fucking prick

youtube.com/watch?v=O3RtPkt2CGs

If you give him fifty years, an already booming real estate company, connections to the industry, a million dollar interest free loan and many others, then give him the company in thirty years, he probably could get to at least a hundred million.

>multiplied by 400
LOL no. Trump's exact ROI is difficult to calculate due to the uncertainty around how much he inherited and how much he gave him, but it's way lesser. Even assuming 400 times, that's a compounded rate of 13%, which is around the same as the major indexes.

Big money is bizarre, it's a world my poorfag brain could never comprehend.

The question here is how much building he did. What's his ROI? The estimates, even the higher ones, are around the growth of the stock indexes.

>bankruptcy laws
You mean the Trump Taj thing? Mate, a chapter 11 is not a good thing. I'm a while collar worker and a chapter 11 is when a business goes bankrupt. It was common business sense to file after the Taj was hemorrhaging money but it says something about his business abilities that it failed. He himself stupidly took out leverage to invest in it and had to liquidate some holdings to cover it.

Remember the Potatocaust.