Admit it, you teared up when you see this

Admit it, you teared up when you see this.

Yes, those were tears of disappointment.

1stpbp

They had a WHACK A MOLE MACHINE in their room? How'd they get that lucky?

It was probably broken.

They have Soos though, he could easily fix it up.

Nope.

Like a fuckin' baby, OP. Agree with Sup Forumsnsensus that the finale was botched, but this was one punch that landed.

>only a headboard
wut

What about Stan's punch?

It was kinda sad, yeah. I think the finale scene they laid it on pretty thick but watching the bus leave Gravity Falls at the end did give me a feeling of sadness for a bit.

In some ways I felt satisfied, but in others, I felt disappointed. Not disappointed as in I didn't like the finale, but disappointed as in I felt the world of Gravity Falls had a lot more potential to be explored.

More shows should merely end than drag out for war too long.

I'd rather the creators involved move onto other stuff they want to do than repeat what happens everywhere else: creators get less and less involved in a show as new writers come in and make it a hollow shell of what it used to be or get canceled.

Being able to walk away from something is hard for cartoonists.

I hope we'll see them again one day. WoY too.

Not really.

Fans used to applaud a creator for ending something on their own terms. Now fans are spoiled babies who go rage blind if anything ends. Watching Sup Forums shit their diapers with butt hurt over the GF ending was hilarious. I thought the ending wasn't perfect but the tears of these "fans" are all the perfection I need

Sorry, but what show is this?

Gravity Falls.

im autistic i cant cry unless you say something really specific

>dat empty room

Not really. The second half of Season 2 and the final episodes are disappointing enough that it spoils any nostalgic feelings I might have had for Season 1.

>that image
God fucking dammit Alex.

>More shows should merely end than drag out for war too long.
Agreed

No

I don't see any reason for cryi...

A triangle window with very old framing! Why the heck would some do that?
I mean either the whole thing is old in which case they wasted a lot of resources manufacture that panel given the tech at that time for viewing space, or they got a new glass panel and installed it with old framing so it would have terrible insulation.

Ok now I am starting to cry tears of rage at whoever made this mess.

Also what is this from?

I never watched the last episode 10 months ago or whenever it aired because I don't care all that much

Gravity Falls.
It was built around late 70's/early 80's not that old. Triangle window because it was created for this dude who can use triangular things as extra eyes.

Not a dry eye in the house. The music is what did it.

You won't.

How do you even complete a cartoon at the last minute? Aren't there dozens of steps to complete before even being partially done?

The GF team worked their asses off, the ending was planned for years. The reason there's a misconception that things were changed at the last minute is that Disney didn't announce that the show was ending until the last minute. The whole crew knew it, but the internet didn't. This has led to all sorts of memes and rumors about some "sudden change" of direction, which is pure fantasy. You are right- animation takes years of teamwork to accomplish. There aren't "last minute changes." (South Park excluded)

What you are seeing here, user, is the butthurt of "adults" who can't move on with their lives after a cartoon ended so they make up fake reasons to be mad

Yeah, there's a few anons who treat it like an actual daily job to make up fake shit about the show. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. How lonely do you have to be if your main relationship is an imaginary rivalry with a show creator who doesn't even know you exist

If I remember correctly Alex only wanted to do 11 episodes or so for season two but Disney only ordered seasons in lots of 22 so that's probably explains the disconnect between 2A and 2B. So yeah, they knew from the start of s2 that they were only doing 22 more episodes.