Steven Bomb just leaked
mega.nz/#F!2ogGQD6C!MJCFblCf_Ajm0UznkKx2ZQ
What do you think so far?
Heavy spoilers

Other urls found in this thread:

parrotbeak.tumblr.com/post/141679301272/platonic-ship-appreciation-week-day-6
youtu.be/qW_sd4GYsR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna post in here real quick while the thread is fresh and say, please, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP THE SPOILERS CONTAINED TO THESE TOPICS ONLY. I cannot BEGIN to stress this enough.

Do you like Blue Diamonds design?
Its growing on me

lol, YD made herself sad with her song.

droopy eyes and headscarf fitting for her depressed/sullen personality

>Amethyst turn into a chair, I need to sit down
LEWD

Low tier bait. Grow up

any nonmega links? how do I bypass mega wait time?

There is no wait time. Just download it.

>jasper isn't even unique in being a giant dick
WORST GEM

What kind of gem is Holly?

Im getting exceeded quota messages

>They successfully caused homeworld to want to come take all the humans away
Kek.

Reminds me of those sad cocker spaniel cards and plushies that used to be everywhere.

want to live in the zoo. they're not wearing anything under those cloths

Agate

download one by one. Shit's whack for whatever reason.

i bet they love to fuck.

Genuinely made me wonder about the value of free will for a second.

Holly Blue Agate to be specific

Blue Diamond talks and looks like a Dark Souls NPC boss.

that's what happened to me.

It shows maturity to respect the wishes and preferences of others, and to try and be polite by abiding to them. Being immature would be not listening to them and just doing whatever you please without taking others into consideration.

Please prove your maturity and set an example for others by respecting the preferences of others, otherwise there is no real reason to tell anyone to grow up for asking for some common courtesy.

The humor was on point this bomb

HOLLY IS MY WAIFU I CLAIMED HERE YOU CAN'T HAVE HER

No it wasn't.

>humor was on point
The humor in Steven's Dream was really out of place and kind of broke the tone, for the rest of the episodes, yeah. I agree.

Found the fuckers. 100% blue diamond's design in a nutshell.

Just downloaded the mega and the videos have no sound to them. I tested my audio system and it's perfectly fine, plus I'm wearing headphones.

Anyone else have this problem?

Works on mine.

Play them with VLC

How was it out of place? Besides that one meta gag but I have an explanation.

Blue Elfriede, more like.

>there's already fan art
these fuckers move quick

This bomb would have been better without Greg. Seriously, he was front and center the last two episodes; the audience is tired of him.

Anyone got the Dailymotion link for Adventures in Light Distortion?

No.

>Cartoon Network in charge of not leaking everything
>Cartoon Network in charge of not ruining everything

In case you haven't noticed, this place doesn't attract courtesy or maturity.

I was really REALLY wanting a confrontation between Steven and a diamond, but I understand why they couldn't have that.

Also, what's the deal with BD? She wanted to shatter a sapphire for accidentally fusing, and now she wants to preserve humanity? Did the years calm her down or something?

She's basically Lady Maria from Bloodborne.

I think it's very interesting that Jasper is confirmed to LITERALLY be the only gem to come out of earth within specifications. Somehow, earth affects gems made from it. It makes them weirdly more human it would seem.

When Garnet and Steven where arguing, it was an actual moment that fleshed out Steven's character and thoughts. When they cut to Amythest eating popcorn, it kind of shat all over it. The Korea stuff also just felt like filler so they can reach the 11 minute mark.

She expects better of gems.
Humans are just lower life forms that she wanted to perserve on a whim of sentimentality from her grief of Pinky.

Gems have VERY low emotional maturity. They are swingy and shit.

>When they cut to Amythest eating popcorn, it kind of shat all over it.
How exactly?

I thought it was kind of funny, but subjective.

We got to see Andy again, so not filler?

She wanted Ruby shattered. Sapphire would have been fine, if not reprimanded for getting the prediction wrong.
And even then Jasper had her moments of being oddly human. She was kind of goofy at points. Whatever life essence Earth has, it seems really strong.

She was preserving all rose quartzes, which were schedule for destruction thanks to rose.

Yes.
Greg is a shit. I'm tired of seeing his ugly mug.

Jasper was the only Beta Kindergarten Quartz to come out right, the others only came out retarded because it was a rushed kindergarten. The Amethysts from the Prime Kindergarten are all normal

She wanted to shatter Ruby, not Sapphire.

Be careful, you might find a Greg in your mother's bed when you least expect it.

I love that Yellow wasn't singing just to try and pep Blue up again. The song was also for herself.
Its sweet. This bomb showed that Gems really do see each other as family.

That's you. Not the audience as a whole. Greg is loved by most.

you hate him because he is a white male

>ywn live teletubby land with other humans

>Greg being a super cool supportive guy with Blue Diamond.

Favorite moment of the bomb, hands down. Something really nice and fitting with the show's theme; a Human just sitting there talking to an intergalactic empress about loss.

Just in general this bomb was so refreshing. No more Zuke-tier fluff and lesbian hijinks. Just pure plot and world building.

>Amethysts are all huge bros

Shame Cartoon Network uploading the entire fucking bomb to the internet will result in low viewer numbers and inevitably get the show cancelled.

Whoever directed the Diamond scene had no idea what they were doing. It went on for too long and used a lot of camera angles that de-emphasized their size. It should have been a fraction of the length and cut to Steven more often while they continued talking in the background. Given how rarely these characters have appeared before now, it felt like it was pulling their mystique away too suddenly.

>The Amethysts from the Prime Kindergarten are all normal
They aren't. They aren't supposed to be goofy and irregular, as was the case with the ones presented to us. They even had the courtesy of just have a gem tell us earth born gems are weirdos by their cultural standards.

They're having an actual conflict. Steven has questions, and Garnet doesn't want to give answers to protect him. This is an actual conflict that the characters have to deal with, but they took the focus away for a little gag that broke the tone of the scene. It took me out of it.

You know who needs more screen time?
parrotbeak.tumblr.com/post/141679301272/platonic-ship-appreciation-week-day-6

Has anyone on the crew talked about the leaks yet? This is almost as bad as the Malachite/Alexandrite fight being leaked.
You can tell why Rose fell in love with humanity through BD's interactions with Greg, and seemingly PD did as well.

Greg is a cuck.
No he isn't. Check tumblr and Reddit.
Yes but that's besides the point.

>if i ask people on Sup Forums to refrain from doing something that will GREATLY piss me off, they will respect my wishes
this has never, EVER happened, and has in fact made certain memes explode with popularity in the past

They didn't take focus away. You could still here the whole argument and it continued long after the gag ended. If they were talking over the argument you could argue that it was taking focus but they were just showing that Steven wasn't arguing with no one around. In fact I would argue it adds to his outburst since he is willing to argue in front of all the gems and Connie about this.

>>Amethysts are all huge bros

Just the ones from earth.

>Check tumblr and Reddit
Go back

Post yfw Uncle Andy

No, no you can't.
That was shit writing and you know it.

Greg is the guy that cucks other guys. His dick single handedly destroyed a garden of eden.

Lauren and Joe did a few months back

Earth is becoming oddly scary now.
It somehow manages to make Gems change, be not what they're supposed to be. What makes it so different than the other life bearing planets?

You make a good point, I guess. Didn't look at it that way.

i don't think viewers are really important anymore, its most the social media presence and selling merchandise.

I clicked off as soon as I saw him.
We get it Crewniverse, you support Trump. No need to shove it in our face.

Seriously though, I'm expecting SO MANY LEWDS. The Humans, Diamonds, and Amethyst seriously don't let me down internet.

Shitposter-Kun, is that you? Man, I haven't seen you in months, how've you been?

You know damn well if Steven wasn't there Greg would have engaged in a total human zoo fuckfest

>Changed his name
>Allowed Rose to have other relationships
>Doesn't even get to see his own soon
Yeah he's a real alpha. The male of the year on Return of the Kings.

Hi shitposter kun
How ya been?

ALL OF THEM?
THEY ALL LEAKED?

>Yellow kept Jasper and let Blue have the rest of PD's Quartz's.
Did she keep her because she was the perfect warrior or because Jasper is a prized possession of PD's.

Nah. He'd get cucked to hell and back. If Steven wasn't there, he'd be jacking off and crying in the corner while people fuck.

No, this is worse than that fight being leaked. This is a whole arc of the story being leaked.

Please tell me there's a well cut video of "Feeling Blue" I can just download.

Okay how the fuck do I watch these, I'm stuck with a shitty iPhone. I have the mega app and a VLC player, finally got the files to play but I'm only getting audio.

Uh-huh. Probably why Yellow wants to blow the shit out of it.

Every. Single. One.

Mind you, we still have time left until the 30th.

every ass, mouth and pussy would be filled with Greg's warm cum

>Using iPhones

>I clicked off as soon as I saw him.
>We get it Crewniverse, you support Trump. No need to shove it in our face.

Did Carl's voice actor ruin your show about lesbian dyke rocks? He needs to be in more cartoons. Does Aqua Teen Hunger force Trigger Sup Forums all of a sudden?

Welcome to CN where they don't talk to their show runners and will never improve their servers.
Seriously, this is the same network that cancels shows and the creators learn about it through an article on Cartoon Brew, not from the executives.

none of them have sound
pls kill me now or tell me there are alternate online mirrors

Not really seeing the problem here.

It's the crew's fault for not cutting out the unimportant episode.

Is it just me or did Patti Lupone sound really off. Like whoever wrote that song did not have her in mind,.

I mean how do you take THIS and make her sing THAT

youtu.be/qW_sd4GYsR4

Okay, this stevenbomb has convinced me of three things

>With all that natural variation in amethyst size, design and coloration, it's highly likely that Sheena is a Rose Quartz who looked just human enough to escape
>Blue Diamond is best diamond and will be redeemed, which can only happen if Diamondswap is true
>Pink Diamond didn't swap bodies with Rose, Rose switched bodies with Pink Diamond, forcing her to kill her body to protect earth

YES THEY DO
V
L
C

If you notice her reaction of suspicion you can see that BD is not just mopey sullenness. Even in a state of abject mourning for PD her reaction switched from sadness to suspicious at Sapphire really quick. Like most rulers she has emotions too, but that doesn't mean she's not willing to be extremely ruthless in her official duties.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Rah rah humanity reasons, I bet