So what's the best way to watch it? Regular, 3D, UltraAVX, IMAX or D-Box?

So what's the best way to watch it? Regular, 3D, UltraAVX, IMAX or D-Box?

3d probably ruins it

Saw it in D-box today. Was comfy as fuck.

You shouldn't see it at all

i'd stay away from 3d

IMAX

the fuck is D-Box?

Regular
Don't fall for the 3D, IMAX or D-box memes

Saw it in regular with Dolby 7.1. Did the job.

Autism Screening.

Gimmicks like 3D are purely for fucking plebs.

I usually avoid theaters as a whole (often find the boosted bass to be annoying and the image feels too blurry) but it was totally worth seeing in IMAX 2D. I don't say this lightly. The atmospheric sound and impeccable cinematography really work well with this format. I like that the massive screen fills your line of sight nicely, so you can really immerse yourself in the beautifully put-together shots.

IMAX is not worth it for most films, but this one is an exception.

If you can't afford IMAX, watching a bluray rip with good headphones should also be enjoyable, though you'd have to wait for it.

I saw it in regular today, it was great but the volume was way too high. Bass hitting like a dre song.

what is d-box?

It worked better in IMAX than Godzilla, Gravity and Interstellar did. The sound was fucking amazing and the extended aspect ratio was awesome. I'm probably going to be dissapointed with the Blu Ray because of it. Everyone I went with was going on about how great it was

I almost accidentally bought a ticket for the autism screening. I didn't even know that was a thing.

I saw it in Imax tonight. Was fucking amazing.

340x255 letterboxed workprint with hardcoded malaysian subtitles

Better to wait for yify

our imax only have 3d for this at the moment. should I stay away or is it still worth watching?

i saw it in regular 3D. didnt add anything special.

3D is a meme. If it wasn't shot specifically for 3D it's pointless and ruins the cinematography.

>not wanting to see giantess hologram waifu in 3D

shame. i really wanted to see this on imax but it's just 3d imax. fuck.

yify hasn't existed since like 2013

I mean if it's your only option you might as well. I personally just don't like 3D

Too bad, quality died with them

what the fuck is going on with the left image

imax is worth it, but prob not 3D. just see imax 2D. Normally i dont bother with imax but this movie and Dunkirk were exceptions

DNR, to remove grain at the cost of detail. It's the reason modern day digital looks worst than decades old film, because digital has no grain and implements noise reduction internally.

Dolby

it's the other way around. normies think pretending not to like 3d makes them look smart and cultured.

IMAX. Just make sure you can hold your pee and get a bunch of soda and or crack

Then who has been uploading under that name

Motion seats

What's the difference between them all.
Isn't this just a cheap way to sell a movie several times.
I mean it was all shot with the same camera. Or are you telling me they did each scene with 10 different cameras

Watch a film in regular then IMAX 3D. You will understand.

The biggest regular screen with the best sound system possible. People here will tell IMAX 2D, but it was not intended for IMAX or shot with IMAX cameras, Deakins himself confirmed this on his site.
I guess 2D IMAX is your best choice just because of the sound if everything else near you is just shitty local theaters. Just please don't pay for those gimmickw like 3D or the fucking shaking seats.

4K bluray on a 21:9 monitor with comfy headphones.

IMAX 2D.

>Tfw im forced to see it in 3d

Seen it twice in IMAX already, will back this user up.

Am also glad to say the film holds up completely on a second viewing,Will likely get one more in before the theater run is over.

>tfw want to watch it again, this time on IMAX
>tfw the only IMAX available in my city is 3DIMAX
>I already know 3D will annoy the fuck out of me

>what's the best way to watch it?
Stoned.
Although I wouldn't recommend taking too much.
I got in a little brawl over taking occupying some dude's seat, as it took me two minutes to realize that I was in the wrong row (like, the 11th instead of the 5th), and I think when I went to the bathroom I peed into the sink out of habit.

t. degenerate ameritard

dolby atmos is the best right?

I'm a slav though.

nemoj biti živo smeće od čovjeka sljedeći put brate

wtf, i like yify now

The only way. The reddit way.

Get Szechuan Sauce with Chicken Tendies.
Watch film with iPhone in hand.
Load up the coolest subreddits like r/movies and make posts about the movie as it plays for reddit karma and upvotes.

I saw it in regular 3D and IMAX, honestly I enjoyed the 3D more, it felt more immersive, maybe because I saw it in 3D the first time so it was all new. IMAX was amazing as well don't get me wrong