A centuries old plot to conquer the planet and create a New World Order, established through global banking dominance...

>A centuries old plot to conquer the planet and create a New World Order, established through global banking dominance, the destruction of western culture, and mass immigration and backed by ancient occult rituals is brought to a grinding halt when a bunch of NEETs on the internet summon the rarest Pepe to defeat Moloch in the astral plane.
>All because if there's a NWO they can't fap to anime and play vidya anymore.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

What the hell have you guys done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_Eulenspiegel
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0rPv84gJ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ58WxM8uog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=GMhXWlET7E0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are a part of history.

Liberation is here, and Sup Forums is at the forefront of it.

REMOVE MOLOCH
PRAISE KEK

We done good.

Praise Kek!
And praise Sup Forums! Prophet of Kek

WE SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

But by all rights there is so many other people who should have opposed Moloch. The Arabians could have wrought their violence and called Allah to smite him down. The peoples of Europe could have rejuvenated the Christ to do it. We could have summoned Zeus, or Odin, or Amun-Ra. A god of war or battles or kingship.

Why on earth did it fall to the scum of the internet, and a god-damn frog whose only domain is "Lol I troll u"? Its the exact opposite of a sensible plan, and yet it makes perfect sense.

The Hero-Trickster-Sorcerer drawn to battle against the Tyrant.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

>But by all rights there is so many other people who should have opposed Moloch.
because all of them are false gods, only kek is real

But have any of you stopped to ask what Kek will ask of us when Moloch is defeated?

WE
WUZ
PRIMORDIAL
SWAMP
GODS
N
SHEIT

Kek is a god of chaos. Its only because our current aims are against the current order that Kek is unified in one direction. Once the Illuminati are no more, history will go back "back to normal", and the world will become a feuding collection of dozens of different tribes and nations, each with their own ideals and philosophies, the dreams of a global order crushed.

Once that happens, Kek will have won. From this abominable order, pure chaos shall reign. Some of us will become productive members of society, the rest will go back to meming and eating tendies, content in the knowledge that western civilization shall survive.

PRAISE KEK AJS

It is an ancient archetype. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_Eulenspiegel
The hero-cheat, vagabond, etc
Jesus is of the same series. But he is outdated and no longer relevant today. But in his era Christianity was a great revolution too

Praise kek brothers.

so is there any history on Kek vs Jews in Egypt?

I feel like there has to be

Has nobody else recognised the syncronicity surrounding the Egyptian god Kek, or Kuk, as in, 'cuck'?

How many other memes on here have diverged the timelines to this focal point

Once Kek is memed into reality, this world will end and we shall all meet up in vallahalla with our true king.

How do KEK believers greet each other?

>using chaos to destroy a generations-long careful plan
Makes more sense than you think!

benis helicopter

what the fuck

You fool! You've doomed us all!

Well, in Warhammer 40K one of the only surviving space elf Gods destroyed by chaos was an "lol I troll u" kind, and it makes perfect sense why.

According to the Bible a global world order is an inevitability. Your false gods will never change anything.

Thank you, kek.

SHADILAY

Praise Him!

>What the hell have you guys done?
Crossing over into the best time line. Care to join us?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

I'm somewhat okay with this out-come

IT IS FORETOLD

Keep a kean ear for the frog song my brothers, for it heralds HIS arrival.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0rPv84gJ0g

typical jewish propagada for destroying the will to resist

Kek will bring the light, but before that we will see chaos, the NWO now OWO will fall and it won't be a silent fall. It's time to RESET, praise be Kek

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

he is cool

My body is ready

No plan survives first contact with the enemy.

SHADILAY

>Bible

You all by concentrating your energy here, and believing in this entity, you're changing reality. You people scare me sometimes, but we're all part of this. Everytime you praise kek, you're giving him that much more power. But it's really you pol. You are kek.

KEK is a god of chaos for fucks sake, what did you expect but the perfect storm, if it was any other way it wouldn't be KEK
praise him!

Absolutely gonna listen to this on a loop as the election results are coming in.
Maybe some dark knight soundtrack while i'm at it.

Shads are gifts bestown upon us by Kek, in His Goodness and Generosity.

Shadilay!!

Shadilay!!

Also, inbf mods delete.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

Why do you think the kikes and their abrahamic slaves were going around destroying all this Ancient knowledge in the first place OP? Just for kicks?

No they did it because they're spiritually weak and only by hiding this knowledge for themselves only can they stay in power.

All I know is that Shaliday = Ash al yid
Praise KEK

PRAISE KEK

OCTS OF THE OGDOAD COMING TONIGHT

lol, they haven't done shit.

>CIA creates new psyop, pushes it constantly on Internet
>Retards fall for it, believe their slacktivist hashtag-tier movement is actually achieving anything
>In reality it's doing fuck-all
>Barely matters now since any and all dissenters have been completely subverted

Weeew lad

Praise be to Kek!

How many "Shadilay!" do I need to recite for Kek to liberate me from this bureaucratic hell hole?

We /deplorables/ now

Fuck leftpol you are the epitome of degeneracy
Curse them kek!

keke heretic detected

Is our destiny we can just accept it

we have the power

Shadilay is a greeting in ancient kekspeak, so no need to recite it. Just use it. Shadilay, brother!

Is Sup Forums purgatory?

I swear this whole thing is a CIA Psyop Sup Forums is becoming a cult

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

WORSHIPERS OF MOLOCH ARE SPREADING DECEIT

>KEK VULT

If Kek isn't real then how come I doubles?

PRAISE KEK

OCTS OF THE OGDOAD COMING TONIGHT

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

No, just someone who's tired of this shit.

It is. I think people are so powerless and desperate now that they've gone crazy and are fully willing to believe whatever stupid shit is pushed on them.

>But it's really you pol. You are kek.

Kek commands we follow the Allfather

>Kuk, as in, 'cuck'?
Umm.. You know that the Swedish word 'kuk' means 'cock' and not 'cuck'? Never got that reference as the English word is actually closer to 'cuck'.

Anyhow, praise Kek!

>inbf mods delete

DEATH TO THE HERETICS

Nice try Satan.

Till valhall!

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ58WxM8uog

>someone who's tired of this shit.
then get the fuck out, faggot. nobodys forcing you to watch

>tfw hitler saw the scandi's as higher beings than aryans
>tfw fringe science says scandiland is home to many starchildren/alien hybrids
>tfw Kek wants to restore glory to Odin
>tfw niggers in africa are laughing about our insane taxation on nuts

I mean, we we're and always have been the best. Feel free to fight for the glorious Northern Sea Empire along with us.

Make me, fag.

The Han Solo of godly Hero's

PRAISE KEK

THE PROPHECY IS TRUE

then keep getting tired of it, you fucking idiot, the fuck do i care

Once trump wins I'm leaving Sup Forums forever

Praise Kek!

SOON

Shadilay! Shadilay!

You clearly care a lot since my posts are triggering you so hard.

SHADILAY SHADILAY OH NOOO

PRAISE KEK!

We dindu nuffin, we good kidz, it dun matter how many ancient gawdz we summon

77 is a holy number but 8s are ok too. British empire to destroy EU.

I honestly would watch the shit out of this if it was a show.

Can someone briefly explain the Moloch stuff to me? What is it and how does it relate to what's going on

Actual egyptologist here

This is not Kek, this is Heket, who also has a frog head anyway. Kek is written like pic related

Also

Kek was also known as....Kuk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

im not the one getting triggered by a cartoon frog

You're close brother, allow me to assist?
Anglosphere to topple the beast of the EU!

>Actual egyptologist here
'no'

But that would only explain one side of the story......

youtube.com/watch?v=GMhXWlET7E0

HAPPENING IN WYOMING CONFIRMED

PRAISE KEK

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

PRAISE

The old gods are dead, praise kek

God sends a swarm of frogs as one of the plagues in the Old Testament in a bid to force the Pharaoh to let his people leave freely from Egypt.

Now, you may say this bodes poorly. However, from a Christian perspective, God is on our side. Take any Catholic theology class rooted in tradition, and you'll realize that Christianity is historically rooted in Christ having redefined "God's Chosen People". Jews lost their status, and God wished to extend salvation. The Chosen Ones of God are now all Christians. Therefore, God is running the Frog Plague again.

Last time, the Pharaoh's wizards were able to summon frogs to counter the plague. This time, they have not been able to "seize the memes of production", so to speak. This time, God's first attempt is working through the power of organic memetics. The Jews and globalists are the new Egyptians, holding God's people captive. It is time to let his people go. And they are suffering the wrath of the frog.

Kek and God are working hand in hand.

Help me out about this Shadilay thing. How come we haven't found a song from the fucking 80's sooner? Why did it appear just now, in our time of great NEET? And it fits so perfectly. P.E.P.E. Magic. A frog. And a cryptic message what the acronym for P.E.P.E. could mean.

Is time travel real? Did someone try to warn or help us?

Get off this board satan

Praise kek
Valhalla sounds nice