How to we stop the smoking epidemic?

How to we stop the smoking epidemic?

Cigarette smoking or pot smoking?

I know how to fix your problem OP. In order for you to stop things that you ultimately will never be able to control, just park your car in your garage, shut it, take a hose from your exhaust and put it inside your car. Roll up the windows, turn your car on, relax and go to sleep.

You will stop caring about anything, I promise.

Sweet dreams

For cigarettes, a campaign should be announced that lies about what's in the cigarettes; For instance, the same chemicals that are found in meth amphetamine or heroin. That would scare people to stop.

Pot smoking should have a similar theme, except the campaign against it should convince people that autism can happen with enough pot smoking.

great record in its time tbph famalam

but nobody worth a shit smokes anymore anyway

hasn't this shit seen a massive decline over the past several years?
no smoking was part of the indoctrination this generation has grown up with.

Do nothing and let natural selection run its course. Working harder than required is not an efficient solution.

Smoking tobbaco isn't degenerate. Its American. Why do you hate our culture. I bet you dislike drinking too.
People should stop smoking weed though.

FUCKING...
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

a well written reply that can be used for 99% of whiny bitchnerdposting (how to stop thing I don't like). Saved and will use later

also see

The smokers will kill themselves off.

Smoking drives up the cost of my healthcare. Can't you faggots just kill yourselves now?

Sharia zones.

Smoking tobacco is degenerate in any 1st world country.
Take your pathetic addiction and get out.

What epidemic? It's not a disease you mong.

It's part of human nature to become intoxicated in some way. Be it alcohol, tobacco, weed, achievements, narcissism, etc.

Just develop perfectly safe intoxicants that provide the same effects, but without the negative ones.

[citation needed]

Any advice for people who are trying to quit? Been a smoker for over 10 years, smoke free for 2 days now. Still feeling fine (better than the other times when I tried to quit), but I notice it's not going to be that easy. I realize it's mostly psychological addiction and a habit I need to break. Already read Allen Carrs book (even watched the DVD) and it all makes sense, but just doesn't give me more additional willpower to stay strong.

No citation not needed. You're just as bad as fat people, drug addicts, and problem drinkers

Fucking simple ain't it? Stop the sale of fags.
I bet big pharma would love that.

You can probably use it on reddit where you came from, but here you'll just looks like a retard.

Do the younger generations get that line of propaganda? That smoking kills you in your prime?

Actually, obesity is by far the largest drain on healthcare. I would support a war on obesity, smoking meh, I think people will always breath colored air and probably preferable to stuffing their gaping maws with another burger. Try everything and in moderation if you like it is always the answer.

I don't smoke tho user-kun, why you so angry? Did some chain smoking hipster slap your waifu pillow off the couch?

Lower taxes on cigarettes and make them available to purchase for anyone 18 and over.

Any person who values a piece of paper filled with tobacco over their health and appearance deserves every negative consequence from smoking.

Whether you're religious or not, your body is a temple and should be treated as one. Sacrificing your health for 2-3 minutes of smoking pleasure shows how nihilistic and weak someone is.

Weed out the weak.

but social insurance you fucking retard, you pay for their health problems

How old are you? There is no smoking epidemic.

All the more reason to fight against universal healthcare.

On one hand, I believe once you're an adult you should be able to do what you want. On the other, I hate having to pay for other people's fuck ups. it should be legal to start a healthcare/insurance company that only accepts healthy people. The discrimination boogeyman truly ruined this country.

You better leave her out of this

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008, I am the original wave of newfags, cry more bitchnerd

Ok you do realize that (((YOU))) yourself are a subliminal message and ad

Mr shekelsteins at the tabacco companies are very pleased with you

I, too, love Dinosaur Jr.

It's a waste of life and money. Do you think you want lung cancer later on? Is that American and cool to you???

I'd settle with keeping alcohol at least.

kill em. kill em all

i smoked 15 years pack or so a day and quit cold turkey

buy some chewing gum and some toothpicks and just fucking do it faggot

This message bought to you by ((((the Ad council))))
Now back to your Saturday morning cartoons!

bein inna gang an shit isnt degenerate. its american. y do u hate our culture?? i bet u go to school to.
people shuld gib us more of dem programs, tho

just knowing all that tar you put in your lungs may give you cancer eventually

That is one cooooool chick.

every time I want to quit smoking, I just stop smoking. it's easy. Had my first cigarette at the age of eight. at the age of twelve I was smoking a pack every two weeks. My longest streak without smoking was eight months, it's a serious commitment. Protip for the unhealthy degenerates: if you're serious about quiting, go out with your friends the night before, chain smoke and drink yourself into a stupor. Make sure you don't have any obligations of any kind for the next three days. And just stay indoors. Make sure you have enough food and drink in your house and a shedload of dvd's. By the time you feel better, you're already three days in.

Ban alcohol. Keep marijuana.
There's a lot more science and logic behind banning alcohol and legalizing marijuana.
Fucking booze shills I swear to God.

>a healthcare/insurance company that only accepts healthy people
The world is a business Mr Beale, you are free to try but it's cartel land already.
I don't think it's going to be a very hospitable world to older people as this century progresses. In fact I think it's going to be a nightmare. We have many hard wired clocks in our bodies that start malfunctioning in our 60's and 70's. I am a quality of life type of person and if some people raise theirs by smoking some dried plants I have no problem with it.

What will young people today be addicted to in old age just as the state and SJW's start to squeeze them? There is a horde of poverty ridden smoking old people, they should have grandfathered the obscene taxes we have today or something. It's cruel and ironic considering tobacco was pushed unto them while fighting a world war for our current freedumbs!

Haven't smoked for 8 months. Made a deal with God that I would never smoke again or I would die. I got very very fucking sick about 3 days in for over a week. Worst ear infection of my life.
Still want a cigarette every once in a while.
The key to quitting is wanting to quit.

Do you smoke?
Yes = No health insurance, DNR, no medical treatment ever administered

No? Ok then

Fraud = Felony.

Done

Do the same for alcohol. Fuck alcohol

There's a wagon they should get on to make their minds green.