User!!! STOP! I NEED A RIDE! COME ON

user!!! STOP! I NEED A RIDE! COME ON

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYs76Ko6EnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, pull down your pants, spread wide and hop on.

Hop on.

sure thing
the price is a copy of your private video collection

Sure! I think I can organise a comfortable train cart for you......

Just give me a ride. You're embarrassing me user.

lol

his daughter looks cute though

can i have a hundred grand?

Let's think about this for a moment.

You just learned your sister, loved one etc, was just assaulted by Harvey Weinstein.

She can't go to the cops because no one will believe her.

Why wouldn't you form a posse and beat the shit out of the fat pervert, mafia style? He won't be able to go to the police either because it would corroborate the girl's story.

He always invited these girls to some place private, no? Out of the prying eyes of security? Keep the fat fucker waiting and you come over with a Louisville slugger - no more fat fucker.

*grunts*

Saddle up partner

I would probably give him a ride. Honestly I think there's something off about the kind of man who uses sexual assault as an excuse for blood-lust, like they're drawn to those emotions because they have their own rape urges

He'd probably give you a nice amount of money for helping him too, $10k for him is like $1 for us.

He didn't sexually assault anyone, they all willingly engaged in whatever act occurred. He didn't pin anyone down and rape them, they performed a sexual favour for a big role, they are all whores.

Oh sweet there's one in this thread

Hey chucklefuck, dancing like a puppet for any girl that makes up a sob story doesn't mean you're a hero, it means you're an easily manipulated moron

I hope you follow up on these jerk-off fantasies you're having so you can end up in jail, expecting the girl to visit you like some reward. Then when she wants nothing to do with you you'll realize you've been used and spend the rest of your life hating yourself

Sure thing *tortures*

Harvey please

It shows how quickly somebody at the very top can fall. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

It's mostly due to the definition of rape changing in the last decade or two. The "get with me and I'll make you famous" was pretty much the standard operating procedure in Hollywood since its founding. It's what got Cosby into trouble. Also the notions of getting women high/drunk and having sex with them is much murkier than it used to be as well.

And I don't think he ever FORCED them to do anything. He just strongly implied it was better to have him as a friend in this industry.... I think most of em just realized it was better to have him as a friend and got on the short, hairy, jew-cock... then they hated how easy he exploited them and made them feel like whores. They kept this rage bottled up until the definitions of rape changed to vent their story.

The reason no one in Hollywood seems willing to talk about it, is likely because Harvey's just the tip of the iceberg. It's likely standard practice in the industry still.

And as Terry Crews, Corey Feldman, and Elijah Wood can testify; it ain't just limited to women either.

"I want thirty grand in my paypal before we reach Belamy bridge, or you're going over the fucking side."

Against children it is completely different as legally they can't consent. These women could and did it for financial gain. A prostitute going to a police station and saying she regrets taking $20 to suck off a trucker would get laughed out of the station as these women should be.

There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?

I dont have a car

Why did Harvey's wife marry him? She was already rich herself and she could've easily found a rich guy who's better looking and less creepy than Harvey.

While I agree with you about the children thing being illegal regardless, in Hollywood it still seems to be a particular Hollywood thing.

When priests were touching up kids, it wasn't with the implicit encouragement of their parents so that the kid could make a bunch of money for them. Hollywood just seems to attract people who will trade themselves or their children for money and fame.

I'd hate if the whole pedowood thing actually came out and the parents weren't also blamed

You are now aware that Title VII of the 1967 Civil Rights Act legalizes prostitution for the prostitutes and criminalizes it for the Johns.

Weinstein still belongs in an oven along with his brother and that other 80% of the Hollywood producer/director class, of course.

I call Emma Watson and tell him to hop on her

>Roll down my window
>toss him a rope noose
>drive on

Ever heard of statute of limitations mother fucker

He did nothing fucking wrong all these washed up whores that have no careers anymore just want to punish him sexually assaulting women is based and weinstein is /ourguy/

At this moment he is such a universal liability you could use that noose and get away with it.

>Realized the errors of my ways
>Offer him a ride but in return I receive a substantial payment first. Maybe some celebrity connections.
>Drive off rich af

I know of no such limitation on the Nuremberg Laws.

Letting your sister get fucked around is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Men like Harvey and Andy Signore are cowards. Harvey is running off to Europe after just 1 article.

To think people would let these cowards get away with it for so many years is emasculating. This is not how it was done 30 years ago.

>this fat greasy degenerate kike is /ourguy/ bros!

just shut the fuck up already

Don't buy into the Jewish projection meme. We don't like him because of who he is AND what he represents. He's a proxy for the rest of them.

Being nice to people who would see you dead in an eyeblink is going to get us all killed.

Bring me Eva Green first.

He's a low-status kike shilling for a tribesman, user.

the only rational answer in the thread

Dude like... wtf....how did u come up with that? Did u take DMT?

Rape has a statute of limitations, and good luck proving rape in any of these cases. Zero evidence.

anyone have a quick rundown of all the info?
What the fuck is this about Terry Crews even? Second or third time I've seen this mentioned on DIFFERENT boards

This

I’d give him a ride cross-country only if he willingly answered every question honestly.

Like not only sex questions, I wanna know all the skeletons that man keeps. He was a major player for 3 decades he has

He probably got scared when she got naked before he did and ran out of the hotel room.

>be driving down the street
>all of a sudden weintstien

youtube.com/watch?v=pYs76Ko6EnE

Top kek he thinks "stars" weren't sucking jewish cock for roles in the 60s, it was probably even more widespread then, far more naive girls thinking they are coming to LA for stardom when in reality they'll be a prostitute working on the streets within 3 months.

The problem is forgetting the role of the women. If you lay the blame squarely on men like Weinstein you infantilize women, treating them like children who have no concept of what was going on.

"oh no, I'm some innocent actress just trying to do good in the world, and I just happened to come up to the hotel room of a powerful mogul, known for trading sex for roles, and it just do happened that I'm now successful but I swear I didn't do anything"

ten years pass, during which those women have earned millions of dollars and lived like queens

"Oh no, now that I've finished making money off the deal I've made, I'm ready to claim that it was a ruse! I didn't know what was going on!"

All this shitting on Weinsten lets women like Paltrow, who traded their bodies for success, completely off the hook.

You can't let women do this constantly. They can't be treated like mindless automaton, reacting to input from men on their way through lives. These actresses have made a ton of money from what they did and no one is calling them on it

>let him in the car
>awkward silence
>"soooo, ive written a script"
>car doors lock

I would like to sexualy harass her

>sure thing harvey. lets go grab a bite to eat while this whole thing blows over
>thanks user, you're the best

Wasn't Cosby accused of drugging some women? That would have been frowned on any time in the last 100 years in the US. Or do you just mean that Cosby was first busted for lighter things?

>Sorry Harvey only room for one extra

Here's what I think about that. I don't think Cosby added anything to their drinks like some might say BUT I do think he was fond of getting women all coked up and *heavily* drunk. Then promising them fame and fortune if they put out....

Basically pulling a Weinstein plus drugs/alcohol.

Kek

>no one is calling them on it
Welcome to 2017. Even on Sup Forums nobody wants to hold the women accountable

In the good ol' days these girls would be shunned by everyone for committing these foul acts and then EXPECTING sympathy.

Fucking whores.

He got naked in a room with a woman when she didn't even ask him to. That has to be some sort of crime at least.

women are more attracted by power than by money

Ironically the only reason he's "begging" a stranger for a ride is he legitimately thinks he's so famous and powerful that he's entitled to having a random person drive him around.

The idea of Hollywood imploding because of the bullshit liberalism and feminism it pushed is way more exciting. BIGGER PICTUR M8, see the forrest for the trees.
You guys really do hate women though.

Its nice to see rich bastard who cant get away with anything

He could protect her from other less powerful pervs, its like being in the eye of the storm

errr not its not, its just a fucking manchild not knowing how to come onto women. They chose to go to his hotel room. He came onto them by getting naked and asking for a massage.

The issue isn't that though, the issue is that in some cases he blackmailed them.

I need a ride home

this man knows what is up

Hollywood imploding is honestly not worth all of us having to live with the idea that women can do absolutely anything with impunity

You talk about forest for the trees, this is a testing ground for the notion that women can whore themselves out, enjoy success, wait a decade, then act like victims. If people are willing to let that slide it means women can do pretty much anything and will always be the victim.

He should kill himself. His life is over.
He has alot of money(which can change if his wife decides to divorce him), but the life he has lived for over 30 years is now over. His interractions with any other human being will never be the same from now on.
And those people at the higher echelon of the society will reject him.

It's over Harvey.

keep driving, he'd probably rape my car

When they do it to Jews it is okay but if they try it on goyim then it is different. That is how it should be.

Not sure how rich she was but I highly doubt she was anywhere near where she is now economically.

But more importantly, the power. Women rarely find a chance to hold a position of power, especially in entertaintment.

is that glass filled with semen?

Kill himself? lulz. He may never again have the same life but I guarantee even at his *reduced standard of power* he'll live a far more excellent life than you or I ever will.

He'll go somewhere without an extradition treaty. Transfer his accounts offshore. Live in a fucking palace. Have servants and armed security. Get himself a new wife or unlimited women, or both. Have a private jet for vacationing. Maybe even live on a private island.

You know that guy is a billionaire right? No matter how disgraced, a billionaire is gonna live better than kings or emperors ever did.

He just probably can't come back to the US. Sure, the statute of limitations has expired on most of these things, but courts can make special exemptions if the case is high profile enough (this is). AND they can file civil suits and clean him out finanacially. But not if he's somewhere without extradition treaties and his money is all in accounts not beholden to the US gov't.

And honestly, he's not disgraced that badly. Polanski and that Jeepers Creepers guy *still* had great careers and what they did was far worse. All he did was use his power to get women to put out... honestly, if he lives another decade, he may regain his power and prestige... it's just he may have to exert it from the other side of the globe.

He literally raped Lucia Evans.

>But more importantly, the power. Women rarely find a chance to hold a position of power, especially in entertaintment.

Probably got to bully young actresses around, make them lick her asshole or else she'll call hubby

Why does The Simpsons have everything?

Some of them did sexual favours, some of them were harassed

>His life is over.

Don't be so sure, once he's back from his sex rehab and the news cycle focuses on another story of the month he can sit right back on his throne
He knows so much about all the other slimeball kikes, he might squeeze his way out

>just let me get my special exhaust hose.

Depends
Do I get to suck his cock?

So Harvey is 65 years old.
>Isn't that retirement age?

I hate to say it but if you look on Sup Forums
>no human trafficking generals since vegas shooter broke
>no vegas shooting generals since the harvey story broke

they threw him under the bus so anons can drool over their sacrifice.
He's a red herring.
The guy is going to retire.
It doesn't matter what type of shit they toss on him now.

This guy is going down becuase the elites fear weaponized autism.
Hard to control the populace when its all spregs blazing.

I give him the ride
dude's life is ruined, may as well

HOL UP HOL UP
Are you that white boi Weinstein that harrassed famous actresses and showed them your diiick?
LMAO AAAWWWW SHIII-IIIIIIIT
Maaaan, you're a pathetic piece of shit, you know that? I ain't gonna take you nowhere, boi! Go jerk off on Angelina Jolie or some shit!

Wait, why does this post read as if you know these things for a fact?

Glad you could make it, Harvey.

Hop in the back car and close the door.

Poll time:

what is up /ourguy/. sure i will give u a ride as i know you are innocent. and i will prove it

Ok, Harvey. But if you really want this ride I'm going to need you to get undressed

Her daddy paid for her plastic surgery for sure.

what's the issue, Weinstein thought he a good deal, but these girls flipped it on him. both parties are devoid of morality, so who cares what they do to make money

this sounds like standard American behaviour and attitude to me

Um he could actually go to the police though, and claim he was assaulted mafia style, and with his connections, money and all, no one would believe you and would think you were trying to steal his money or something. You wouldn't be able to wipe your ass without him saying "ok".
Plus, you would need some serious mafia cia skills to not get caught beating the shit out of him.
In the end, the best thing you could do is find a way to get him to jail in the long run, trying to talk to his associates which would create rumours and start shit.
Beating him up won't stop him, and it would only be a brief moment of satisfaction.

Because marrying him meant that Hollywood starlets would wear her shitty dresses on massive galas, like you know, the Oscars.

Kek

kek

haha

so, you'd give one degenerate pervert a ride because there are other degenerate people in society?