Where were you when Trump won the election?

where were you when Trump won the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/09/11/la times poll.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At home, eating hot pockets and watching anime

Hell

delet this

If my state is allready voting for trump, do I actually have to vote still? How do voting regions work..
LIke theres absolutely no chance my state "will go blue"..

Trump won the election the day he announced his campaign

we're fucking doomed
the fallout will be hilarious

Posting and praising here with my brothers in kek.

At my desk on 9/11/2016 watching the video of Hilary's ragdoll body get dragged into a car.

Vote anyway, faggot

If you're a democrat you don't need to vote

good goyim

Does anyone have the pic where Trump first named the Jew earlier this year? Can't seem to find it

Fuck off shill. Trump will bring about a golden age. Now kill yourself.

fpbp

Don't waste your time. Voting is for faggots.

Thank you for correcting the record

>what is "tragedy of the commons?"

Vote you stupid fuck

Most elections, it's whoever surges last who wins. I hope he's not shooting his load too early.

Vote anyway so the popular vote goes up. I live in San Diego and I'm still voting Trump even though this whole god forsaken state will turn blue.

Im fucking lazy, but hillary pissed off my entire state. She cant get this state. So my question is will me voting actually help make up for another state being cucks or would all I actually be doing is making my state a tiny bit redder on some autistic guys "who voted for who" map?

I already know my state of TN is gonna go trump but Im voting anyway because its a right given to me

preparing for the inevitable

>Vote anyway so the popular vote goes up
that sounds close to the answer that Im looking for.
So to be president you need to have the popular vote AND some other thing? or is the popular vote for muh stats

Why exactly are we polling the orcs? Who cares what they think?

>Theres no way my one decision will have any impact on the future

Unless of course other faggots like you do the same exact thing

Vote you stupid faggot

Are you ready for some freedom akhmed?

No, you can game it and lose the popular vote handily but win based on electoral votes

See the 2000 election for an example

I bet you're a fat fuck. Do something with your pathetic life and make a change for once, I push myself to workout 4 times a week, you can go to a fucking booth and vote you lazy nigger.

Vote third party if you aren't in a swing state.

Because there more decisive his victory, the more political capital he has to spend. If he wins 60-40 in your state your politicians will still feel like they need to be wary of that 40%. If your state goes something like 80-20 your politicians will be full on MAGA kamikaze because why the fuck not.

For what purpose?

Youre not understanding.. hillary came to my state and said she would put us all out of business. She laughed as she said that employees and employers will be out of a job.. this isnt one of those mid west "oh look my state turned red yay" things. She really fucked up here.

>not knowing the orcs are the true puppetmasters
>not knowing that the age of men is over

shiggy

See "tragedy of the commons"

One lazy faggot is no big deal, but if there are more people like you it can really fuck things up

What state are you in anyway?

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

wv

Yea, I could actually see that happening here.. fuck.

tbf there's a pretty low chance hillary will win, but it is still important to vote to drive the popular vote up

I mentioned the 2000 election as an example where the popular vote didn't matter, but this is a different situation. If Trump wins solely on electoral votes, there's gonna be a lot of dissent

Yes you have to vote you faggot.

JUST
PNEUMONIA
MY
SHIT
UP

zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/09/11/la times poll.jpg

Vote you stupid fucking goy.

Jesus christ, no wonder we rule you people.

Why is Trump gaining now? A month ago the polls looked awful for him. I don't think it's just Hillary's health. What is it?

>Vote you stupid fucking goy.
oh ok, better do what the jew says
>Jesus christ, no wonder we rule you people.
Youre right, good thing we listen to you. Voting makes a difference! Maybe next term wont be shit!!

My state is probably going blue and I'm still fucking voting for Trump, go fucking vote you stupid nigger, yours counts more than mine does

Health, emails, Trump hasn't said anything retarded recently

When people learn more about Clinton her numbers go down

like these polls mean anything. im with her to the end. hill is everything the us needs right now and you know it pol!

Hillary is literally handing it to Trump with the stupid shit shes done. The great news about it is that Trump hardly loses support when he gets it. People that were planing to vote for him will stick with him no matter what.

Vote! It's probably the last chance you get to do it.

Pretending to work at my desk

Hunkered in the bunker.

More of Pepette pls

Yes. Vote if only to show support for white supremacy.

Why, shit posting on Sup Forums of course.

>88888888

Trump is realizing this isn't the business world.
In big business, the arrogant dominate figure is ideal. So he has evolved to keeping his mouth shut and by doing so, lets Hillary take all the heat.
As long as she continues to show how fucking two faced she is, no one will even bother with Trump.
Which means they soon forget the ignorant things Trump has said in the past, which means in the terms of an election. Trump looks like a good guy.
Eventually as things progressively get worst, history is slightly rewritten to the point where people will think Trump wasn't really so bad.
In addition Trump like all businessmen knows that sometimes give and take is in order. He is more than willing to give Democrat voters just a little, if it means a Republican win.

Shillary and the Democrats refuse to negotiate and that will always be their ultimate downfall and the reason why their ideals always fail.
Trump puts out just enough (like his idea to raise maternity leave to 6 weeks, a negligible difference to the current maternity leave, but it's still something).

Lose the battle, win the war.

javascript:quote('88888888');

(((Everyone's already voting Trump, so I suggest you all don't waste time)))

Fucking moron this is how elections are lost

I live in Missouri which will surely go red no matter who I vote for. That still won't stop me from going in to cast my vote for Trump.

Isn't it all summed up? If a state gets 3000 d and 1 r, and another gets 1000 d and 1000 r, is it a tie?
Otherwise, you obviously have to vote, it means shit that one state is winning

No its winner take all for each state.

0.01 Shekels have been deposited

Except Nebraska and Maine

Trump is actually keeping the solid ground he's gained. The media have forced a scenario where a person even considering Trump is practically voting for him already; if they can bypass the racist/sexist/Xist narrative, they'll not only be in a position to see the lies being spun surrounding both candidates, but they'll be immune to the desperate attempts to paint him as a bigot.

Hillary's base is around the most fickle voters out there - the Virtue signalers, sheep and tribalist voters.
These are the people that jump ship easily for the most superficial reasons, and while they may not go to Trump, their chances of actually voting at all are far lower.

DOWN BALLOT RACES

YOU FAGGOTS

VOTE, WHEREVER YOU ARE

We need more than that. We need at least Florida, Nevada and either Wisconsin, Pennsylvania or New Hampshire too.

Posting this here because Trump general is in autosage.

Going by 538's graphs, assuming every red-leaning state (even by a slight margin) plus NC, OH, and FL go Trump, he will have 257 electoral votes. As he needs 13 more to win, what other states will he be able to turn?

Source? I know Hillary has likability problems but I can't see a candidate just saying "fuck you you're all going on welfare."