New Clinton/DNC Leaks GUCCI 2.0 Part 2

continued from >Copypasta'd from reddit analyst

SOLD AMBASADOR APPOINTMENTS, GERRYMANDERING, DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE, INSIDER STOCK TRADING, AND MORE:

>DNC plan to destroy the GOP House majority through nonstop litigation. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830191578947584

>The DNC was planning to overturn the GOP House majority by using Latinos as a wedge. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830374056353792

>The Democrats have secret links to companies that produce legislative redistricting software twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830610740994048

>DNC plot to steal GOP House seats in Texas. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775831298330034176

>DNC planned for anti-white ethnicity based gerrymandering prior to 2010 elections twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832131897622528

>If the GOP hadn't won in 2010, the Dems would have gerrymandered a permanent majority for the next 2 election cycles twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832529354055680

>Leaks contained donor credit card info. DNC did not protect. This is illegal.

>Memo to Obama deputy CTO Mike Conlow from 2010 shows plan for manipulating information online twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775844341520723968

>Early voting is designed to skew elections in Dems' favor. North Carolina used as laboratory twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832

>DNC starting a National Person Database i.sli.mg/Z63sVL.jpg 1984 much?
Collusion with CNBC/Wall Street? There's a folder named "CNBC" in the DNCleak with info on stocks twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775859617591091201

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
twitter.com/DailyVotingPoll/status/775752220159700992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some leaks from last night. DNC donated to a company that has a very shady history

first for Hillary's indictment

first for kek

DNC pretty much admits they were trying to redistrict Red areas and turn them Blue

Biggest one today. DNC admits that the Trump protestors are all staged

DNC were rigging early voting in North Carolina back in 2008 in favor of Obama

WhewExplain this to me. Trying to make sense of it. Don't need super detailed, just like a sentence- you have better things to do than explain jpgs to a retard.

Its not rigging.

They just use early voter data to predict who will win the state, and adjust campaign strategies accordingly.

So what you ameriburgers are going to do now? Now that it has been revealed completely how much of a oligarch-type government you have behind the curtains, will you do something to change this?

This is what you have your guns for, right?

No, it's why we have elections.

>So what you ameriburgers are going to do now?

Eat.

OK cool, thanks man

Oh that ticked me pink.

Bamp

They have it!
They have it!
They have it!

The U.S. is doomed to become Brazil and here is nothing anyone can do about it.

The elites will use the full extent of U.S./NATO/U.N. military power to force it to happen if they have to but they don't even have to do that because white people are now so degenerated that they won't even fight back against their own genocide.

Can we email pepes to everyone on the donor list?

bump

the republican party does this on a larger scale. nothing to see here.

Good idea, I'm going down stairs making me some "gryterett".... Better watch out for assasins and red dots on the wall.

>Send your best bitch!

bampdidelibamp

Spise en fjert og sted det i den storste hullet i ansiktet

This!
God damnit all my 6 million ones are deaded, they die after x months. Got to get some træll to make me a few hundred for tha programs kek.

google sucks, it's really outdated, to make a perfect translator to any language is pie now. You just need dem clusters and a whole lot of data, which you got everywheres on the nets...

>Spis en fjert og noe med kjeften og ansiktet
no this doesn't make sense
Something about eating a fart and putting it the big whole in the face.

Nah it sucks for this man, even word by word.
Outdated. Big goldmine here

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED9C54D8CE543F9A45D180FD58B4C56CF2A3FC1E
Pass: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

This stuff right here is a literal goldmine. I can't hold all these shekels

noice! Reddit made another torrent too.

Someone stated that there were problems uploading to wiki tihs morning, but I dunno if this was CTR jewing us or them fucking with wiki.
This redditor had no problems he said on r/BernieSanders(got gassed) so it's up there.

Well evidently. I wonder what truth was. If they tried to spam it, CTR, and thought it would werk.
Or if was just "nah don't bother they sensor spam when you write"...

these fuckers are going down, I don't care if hillary kills me or not. It was already decided when I shall die.

Hillary's going straight to hell, kek willing.

This is big, we need to share this on normie websites.

This! relolling!

>When she walks to Hel, each step, so cold, soo cold, so cold.
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

>user burger had a dream, she will die soon. In her dream her head turns blue, then it spreads and her tongue fells out a wide mouth.
>user burgers dream has already have some signs come true, he is a christian so he does not know these things
It means, she will die the head disease(s), the death (blue) spreads to her body. Now she is dead. It is in the near future.

The tongue? She has no more to say, nothing. Trump has tonguebound her.

I need more time on this and must find anons whole dream. And I need 3 days and 3 nights, but some have already come true
>They have it
>They have it
>They have it

>ib4 leave us alone heiðingi we don't want you to come and sacrifice us.
I ensure you I do not hang people to sacrifice them and we only blot our royals in really bad times, and that has not happened since before the stupid viking age meme

TWITTER POL TRUMP/CLINTON

GET IN HERE WE ARE LOSING

Bamp you must find me the nigger with the dream above.

witnessed Kek wills this

GO!