How did you feel about the Steven Bomb being leaked?

How did you feel about the Steven Bomb being leaked?
Why does Cartoon Network continually do this sort of thing?
Did you like the episodes?
Is blue diamond too thicc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kby1NElAUek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was GOAT.

What exactly was leaked?

I wanna fuck her, her pearl, YD pearl, and skinny j

Go to one of the several existing threads to find out

USE

THE

CATALOG

>Whole five episodes revolve around that really cool genocidal empire the show usually seems to want nothing to do with
>Blue Diamond has a top-tier waifu design
>They actually managed to salvage YD and make her look good after that horrendous first appearance (probably because they noticeable shortened her neck)
Just when I was starting to lose faith in this show it gives me this absolutely god-tier bomb.

the entire bomb that was suppose to air like a month from now

Everything. And it was glorious.

CN's incompetence knows no bounds

They released all 5 full episodes of the bomb that's supposedly coming at the end of January already through their website, available for those who log in.

All 5 episodes, in full, and also separate 2-min preview videos viewable to everyone even without logging in.

The episodes are the most lore-heavy HAPPENING thing since the Return-Jailbreak combo. Spoilers galore from every screenshot. It's crazy.

How bad are the SU Crew freaking right now?

One of the people making music was posting bitchy tweets because apparently she'd just seen people on tumblr posting screencaps and songs from the new episodes and thought there had been a leak; she didn't know CN had officially made them available. So I'm not sure how many of them know yet

I imagine they're quite upset, though.

I don't think its incompetence. CN just doesn't give a shit.

why aren't there links for the leaks
do I need to make a CN account now or something come on

I know it is a "bite the hand that feeds" situation, but after so many times of the same fuck ups happening, can the show crew not go talk to someone at Cartoon Network about this?

or the sug rocks shit would work too

AIRED

Cartoon Network AIRED these episodes on its OFFICIAL SITE

The show isn't renewed CN doesn't care

I'm sure someone on the team has talked to someone, but I'm not sure what the structure of CN is like so who knows if they can actually get to someone who can make the call. Plus, I'm sure CN contracts this kind of stuff to either another Time Warner company or a third party. so maybe its a "They suck but they had the lowest bid" situation.

Is Tumblr right for once?

But they do this with numerous shows. Numerous cartoon networks do this.

Is there an episode guide to this show for the Homeworld plot episodes? I'd probably be current with it if they actually bothered to follow the overarching narrative with Homeworld but I really give no fucks about 10+ episodes of filler at one time.

No, they aren't.

SU isn't the magnum opus of queer representation Tumblr makes it out to be in the first place; Toonami could just air Salor Moon and get lesbianism without pussyfooting around, because remember, Sugar herself said there aren't lesbians in this show because gems aren't women.

Why try to shutdown some half-assed only-claim-credit-when-it's-for-praise show over morals it won't directly claim?

SU is getting mistreated because it's not Teen Titans Go, not because of some moustache-twirling conservative conspiracy.

It's got 15 minute episodes and doesn't air anything for months at a time. You could catch up with the whole thing during bus rides to work and still manage to be up to date by the time the next episode comes out

Where did you last leave off?

For whomever it may concern... All the leaked episodes are on Dailymotion.

*aired

Cartoon Network is lead by a conservatard housewife whore, so...

Except it is.

Name a western animated show where queer characters (even if alien allegories) are the main/secondary focus.

They are capitalists first and foremost, SU is one of their highest rated shows, and they have nothing more promising on the table if their 2017 preview was any indication. Even if they did hate it, they would keep it alive.

Even if this were true (I don't think it is, is probably right), it's not like SU is being cut down before its time or anything. It's hardly on the level of GL:TAS, Symbionic-Titan or Young Justice, all of which were unceremoniously cancelled before their time.

SU has had a GREAT run, especially compared to other shows that CN has marked for death in the past. If SU started going the same route, it might actually be for the best- let the show end while it's still in its prime, you know? Better that than watching it slowly become another Adventure Time.

If you've seen the conspiracy theories on Sup Forums, you've seen Tumblr. It's the echo chamber. These retards sit around agreeing with themselves for so long that eventually they forget what the outside world ever looked like, and they can't conceive of banal corporate humdrum. It's not that somebody in Cartoon Network had some conflict or confusion about the posting schedule. It's that Cartoon Network is declaring war on everything Tumblr holds dear and the people who want to speak up against the anti-gay tyranny are being held silence by shackles of patriarchal oppression.

>Thick Giantess Space Empress in dire need of cheering up.

Oh yeah, this pleases my inner Captain Kirk.

Will CN do the smart thing here and bump up the air dates?

Surely they're not stupid enough to think their audience will just sit on their hands for the next four weeks and not view the leaks.

NOOOO

Yet it has low ratings.

Really, CN only cares about TTG. One day they'll be straight up honest about it and just devote the whole channel to it

Their target demo are kids who are currently watching a "THOUSAND DEGREE KNIFE CUT THROUGH STEEL BEAMS" on Youtube. A lot of those kids probably don't realize there are SU episodes being hosted off of Youtube. Although maybe some of them are shocked and surprised to see SU songs they don't recognize in the recommended feed.

Honestly just watch it all. There's very few genuinely bad episodes and the good-to-meh ratio is easily 3 or 4 to 1.

At ten minutes a pop you can get through an entire bomb's worth in under an hour. Just go to kisscartoon or wherever and binge watch.

Kid's aren't stupid.

This guy gets it.

>tfw i'm watching that kind of videos RIGHT NOW
god fucking damn it, I can't be the target demographic
I'm not even a fucking kid anymore

You mean the channel isn't devoted to it right now?

The entire fucking bomb, an entire story arc's worth of episodes that aren't supposed to air for a fucking month.

Ahh, that 1000 degree knife stuff pales in comparison to the REAL main event: heating up a ball of solid nickel with a blow torch until it's red hot, then putting it on stuff. My roommate thinks I'm stupid for liking these vids, but damn if they're not oddly satisfying.

Watch the giant gummy bear one, it's bretty gud.

>kids born in 2003 are 14 years old now
>kids born in 2001 are 16 years old now

Little faggots don't even remember 9/11 or the iraq war or even Obama being elected the first time

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

leaks ruined the show
people will never experience again the feeling of stronger than you when it aired

Massive hiatuses plus leaks kills the hype.

Meanwhile TTG is just on all the time and episode order doesn't matter. If there's a wait before new episodes just run the ones we have fifty more times and it makes no difference.

Debatable. Also depends on how old the kids are. Kids are not entirely incapable of catching on to things, but they'd find out about the leaks through their Facebook feeds and things like that, and then wind up directed to places where the content has been pirated to rather than to CN's website because those are more familiar hubs. It's a question of how long it would take that info to spread among them.

Also, kids in CN's demo are also Youtube's main demo, and they find more kids of that age are watching Youtube than cable television. It's part of why Youtube is working so hard to push repetitive, derivative, clickbait trash. Their main demo falls for it every time. Thousand Degree Knife, motherfucker. Million dollar idea apparently. SU has this thing called a "production cycle" and a "budget" so Youtube will only promote it if it feels like it has to. Real entertainment has nothing on Thousand Degree Knife in Youtube's eyes.

I just wanna strangle CN for this shit

>tfw no quartz harem

The difference is that Sup Forums regularly has threads about communism where commies and nazis bitch at each other, though if you mean that Sup Forums's worldview is dictated through a political filter and benign or trivial actions are often interpreted as being malicious or brilliant political moves then you are correct

I'm watching the machining special olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=Kby1NElAUek
am I the target demographics?

>thousand degree knife

That guy wields his knife with marginally more skill than Jack Scalfani.

The thing that really trips me out is that there's a whole generation out there that has no idea what it was like to travel by plane before 9/11.

Like, not being allowed to go past the security checkpoint if you aren't flying? Taking off your belt and shoes? "REPORT ANY UNATTENDED LUGGAGE OR STRANGE BEHAVIOR" announcements over the PA system every five or ten minutes, powertripping cops stopping anyone from parking at the loading/unloading zone? That's all the norm for them. They can't even conceive of a time when people used to be able to just... Park at the curb, walk through the metal detector, maybe grab a Cinnabon, and wait right at the gate for the person you're waiting for to disembark.

Like, they never knew what it was like, so I guess they can't really miss it... But still, it seems sad to me that they'll never know what it was like to experience air travel in a time when it wasn't such a drag.

Blue pearl was great

"But once you understand their needs, they're easy to control."

So true.

i do love references

>They kept reheating the ball
The absolute madmen.

Adventure Time
South Park

>Show pulls another stinker
>the defense force has no other excuse than "le thinkk" maymay
this is so utterly pathetic at this point. At least AT died in silence.

>Surely they're not stupid enough to think their audience will just sit on their hands for the next four weeks and not view the leaks.
They did it for Music Meister. They did it for EEE Big Picture Show, they'll do it for this leak.

>power tripping cops
>because preventing one of the worst case senario makes me late ablobloblooo

>Park at the curb, walk through the metal detector, maybe grab a Cinnabon, and wait right at the gate for the person you're waiting for to disembark.
Wait that's a 9/11 thing and not a "Don't cause mini traffic jam by forcing people to triple park" thing?

I mean the latter. I personally figure the nazis vs communists threads are just idiots trolling idiots. The rest is stupid infographics proving you can totally buy lobster and cigarettes with your medicaid card if you're black and conspiracies about how Hillary Clinton orchestrates a secret underground spy network of pigeons with cyborg cameras in them.

If you click the clickbait, you're in the demo, but kids are the most susceptible to it.

>Hillary Clinton orchestrates a secret underground spy network of pigeons with cyborg cameras in them.
I'd read a comic or watch a cartoon about that.

The leaks were intentional, they do this shit with all their shows and call it "See It First!" or some shit like that. The most ridiculous one is with Gumball, where they put episodes online and don't put them on TV until several months after.

How do you feel knowing Idina Menzel will voice WD?

9/11 gave airports an excuse to make changes that they had been planning for a while but would have been unpopular.

No terrorist attack has ever been prevented by a cop shouting at someone to "keep moving" when they're trying to pick someone up or drop someone off. I get the concern, I do, but there's a pretty clear line of distinction. If you can't see that, you've probably never tried to pick someone up at one of the bigger airports.

>Adele Dazeem

So what did you guys thought of the episodes, I liked them.

Wish YDs song was longer and that Greg had gone with the choosening?

Sure, it sounds like a cool premise, but when has a show that directly focused on political figures ever been good? Do you remember "Kid Bush" or whatever? The premise was, "What if George W Bush was a kid, and what if our show writers disagreed with him politically"?

You could make cyborg pigeons cool, even if it was a comedy about all the problems created by cyborg pigeons being retarded animals or if it was about the people at the intelligence agency being incompetent somehow, but the political element would create a high probability of failure.

Also, wish there was more of Amy and the soldiers

- Not even close.

- The fuck are you smoking? The show rarely tackles LGBT topics.

I unironically enjoyed That's My Bush. Something about putting a standard sitcom format in the White House worked for me, especially shit like the wacky neighbor who just walks in anytime.

It's business.

What do you seriously expect to happen? CN is going to go through all that extra time and money for a show that was just kind of above average when they could have something already more popular and way easier to schedule?

As bad as Teen Titans go is, it's the kind of episodic cartoon that's always been CN's bread and butter and has been for it's entire history. If you want an action heavy show it would usually always go on something like Toonami, but for that you need a daily schedule with a run time that can support it. But even then, even if something like Toonami or Miguzi suddenly appeared do you believe SU could stand next to whatever trendy fighting anime there is, or something like Waku?

The episodes are 11 minutes, stop being a skipping fag.

>su leaked and won't get the numbers it needs on station to continue
SHATTER YOUR GEM INTO PIECES
THIS IS YOUR LAST REFORM
eat shit /sug/ fags

Okay but Steven was totally justified in his anger at the gems.

At this point, the fact that they're still hiding shit from him is ridiculous.

Blue was cute

I was catching a flight last month and for some reason they were treating everyone like precheck basically and it was blowing my mind. They didn't have us take off shoes or separate shit from our bags. It took like two minutes for once and everyone looked so confused

SU doesn't tackle LGBT politics. SP and AT at least have author-stated lesbian couples. Hell, SP has transgendered characters.

SU has lesbian proxies the creator is too much of a pussy to actually make lesbians.

Nobody wants to talk about a past filled with violence. Even amythyst doesn't know about most of their shit.

I was 9 when Clinton was running for reelection. During the reelection campaign I went with my parents to our regional, single-runway airport to welcome Air Force One.

They let a crowd of maybe 200 people go through security and walk out onto the tarmac to greet Clinton when the plane landed.

Shit like that would NEVER fly today. When Obama visited in 2012 they literally locked down the terminal while he disembarked, went immediately from the plane to a waiting car, and drove off without so much as a hand wave.

>Nobody wants to talk about a past filled with violence.
Tough shit.

You don't withhold potentially mission critical information because it makes you uncomfortable to talk about it.

>Sugar herself said there aren't lesbians in this show because gems aren't women.

>t-they're not lesbians, i swear! theyre just genderless rocks!

I really like how this show humanizes all the characters. Even though Yellow and Blue Diamond are villains, their grief over losing a friend is still so real. This show has a cool perspective on good and evil

It's all the rage though. Look at disney and it's treatment of GF and SVTFOE

Blue Diamond confirmed for Dark Souls boss tier

How long until she calls Steven "chosen undead" before materializing a syth to avenge her sister?

That's my point.

Why would I do the work of giving credit to a creator that actively, explicitly states she is not eligible because she made the conscious decision not to state her characters are not lesbians.

Your argument ignores the fact that the statement you're making fun of comes from the mouth of the show's creator.

That wasn't a mission. They even specifically told him not to go.

I'm hopnig this results in them finally telling him the whole story, or at least most of what he needs to know.

I remember something similarhappening earlier, I think when he saved Lapis, and when he niitially wanted to know about the war?

I don't care. I just want SU nicely done and in good hands to continue

Oh wow a Souls reference, let me guess you like JoJo too

>before materializing a syth to avenge her sister?
I mean, I guess she looks like Palpatine.

If that bugs you then this will really blow your mind.

If you're not at least old enough to legally drink, then you're not old enough to remember what life was like before the Internet went mainstream.

Basically what I was getting from this 'bomb'.
All I want to do is go full gem genocide with a traitor gem while adventuring through the ruins of their weird and crumbling society. Eventually making it in progressively deeper into the core of homeworld and killing each of the remaining diamonds and casting homeworld into ruin forever.

So where can I read all the lore bombs or hell, even watch the episodes?

They didn't, Pearl was the one that suggested Greg might be on Pink's zoo, even tho she was serving under her at the time it was operating

They just dont talk about it out of the blue and they are always careful to tell Steven only the child friendly parts

Yeah, she looks like lovechild of Lothric and Murasaki Shikibu.

I fuckin love it.

Ew no