strawpoll.me/14132422
strawpoll.me/14132426
strawpoll.me/14132437
strawpoll.me/14132441
strawpoll.me/14132445
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rob Ager God Tier

switch ralph and rlm

Add in Angry Joe under Low Tier. He's entertaining enough and I respect him more than Jahns

Ralph took RLM's style tho

Ralph is patrician tier tbf

Doesn't Sup Forums hate Ralph though? I mean not as much as Cuckmann but I think Ralph said he fucking hates Sup Forums

yms is cancer and is what is wrong with the youtube "review" scene

yeah at least the dude's genuine unlike corporate Jahns

>no Cinemassacre

He only really goes into normie movies but I'd put him in Mid Tier

Will Andy Signore's inevitable new channel be good?

Feel bad for him when he has anyone else but OJ in the reviews. They try to get a word in edgewise but always look dumb as they make obvious points

Angry Joe would be diarrhoea from a bad taco tier

OP here. I'll make a chart for Sup Forums's youtube film channel tiers, based on the average votes for these:

Ralph:
strawpoll.me/14131893

AngryJoeShow:
strawpoll.me/14131899

RedLetterMedia:
strawpoll.me/14131901

Jeremy Jahns:
strawpoll.me/14131905

YMS:
strawpoll.me/14131910

Cinemassacre:
strawpoll.me/14131912

>dog rapist
>high tier
>with these as his favourite films
LOL

Cuckmann:
strawpoll.me/14131925

Watchmojo:
strawpoll.me/14131929

Rob Ager:
strawpoll.me/14131933

CinemaSins:
strawpoll.me/14131935

Screen Junkies:
strawpoll.me/14131939

Leave Jeremy alone. He doesn't pretend to be more than he is.

>hates Sup Forums

so do I. So do most people. You like this shit? Really?

I mean I come here, but I don't know why. Most of the people here are autistic assholes. Why the fuck are you here then?

Ralph sucks, he mixed up what step parents and foster parents are during his Terminator Genysis review where he was recapping T2, he's good for a 15 year old I'll give him that but that's all.

While we're praising RLM as god:

Am I the only one who likes Oliver Harper? his retrospectives are really comfy, he could use a few more subs

youtube.com/channel/UC4zKSynEH_sLA1TC8_kU0gQ

my job.

i get paid to monitor Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/, and Sup Forums for a small company.

as for Sup Forums related channels
>Cinematography Database
>Film Riot
>Rocket Jump Film School
>DSLRguide
>Every Frame a Painting
>DP/30: The Oral History Of Hollywood
>RedLetterMedia for the memes

There are also quite a few channels like Nerdwriter1 and Channel Criswell, but I find their content too pseudo-intellectual with no so much actual substance.

I also watch B-rolls, behind the scenes and crew and cast interviews if I enjoy a certain movie.
That's about it.

>RedditLetterMedia
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>YMS
>High teir
Adam is a drug addict who advocates for bestiality, apparently almost died from an overdose, gets drunk and ironically plays shit videogames and spends most of his time bashing shitty movies and going too far. We get it Adam, the movie is shit, you don't have to call two seperate doctors to fucking tell us about how breath works.
God damn furry homosexual too.

he's not perfect but he's two tiers higher than RLM, which is why they should be switched. My fav reviewers aren't even in OPs image.

sounds like a perfect fit for Sup Forums

Lessons from the Screenplay:
strawpoll.me/14131959

Wisecrack:
strawpoll.me/14131961

Now You See It:
strawpoll.me/14131964

Channel Criswell:
strawpoll.me/14131966

Every Frame a Painting:
strawpoll.me/14131968

Move Stuckmann up to elder god tier and drop RLM to shit tier

Of you want an objective list, it should be based on the amount of subscribers each channel has

>Implying there are any rational arguments against bestiality

Unless you're a vegan you literally have no ground to stand on.

>switch ralph and yms
>send wisecrack and cenima sins to shit tier
>move stuckman up to low tier

Go away adum, animals can't consent.

> more people like it so it must be better
good one

DUDE RAPING ANIMALS IS OKAY LMAO

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

They can't consent to being murdered either.

>B-B-B-But we need to eat them to live

Literally untrue, the modern meat industry exist entirely for the purpose of hedonism, we don't need to eat meat to survive and not only is meat more expensive than the dietary alternatives, it also fucks up the planet hardcore.

If you live in a Western industrialized nation there is no good reason to eat meat other than "It tastes good", meaning that modern farm animals are bred and murdered for no reason other than pleasure.

And if we can justify murdering animals solely for our own pleasure then we can sure as shit justify raping them for that same reason too. Unless you're seriously gonna argue that rape is more evil than murder.

Strawpoll Results so far:

Adam, is that actually you?
If it is, I'm a little bit of a fan and I'd like a picture, could you do that? I'm sorry for taking shit about you... I've watched all of your videos and I hate seeing you go through things.

Sorry we disagree though.

Cinematography Database:
strawpoll.me/14132045

Nerdwriter1:
strawpoll.me/14132046

Oliver Harper:
strawpoll.me/14132050

Film Riot:
strawpoll.me/14132052

RocketJump Film School:
strawpoll.me/14132054

>no fanboyflicks

Is Nostalgia Critic its own tier below shit tier?

What about Georg Rockall-Schmidt
he's pretty good

Nostalgia Critic is cringe as fuck but I like some of TGWTG's regular reviews where he doesn't have skits or screaming

Ralph sucks. He's got a huge ego. I've seen numerous videos by him where he shits on a movie and says that his films look better, despite his short films being absolute garbage like this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-GYL5TMLdGQ

RLM will shit on movies, but they never try to act like their movies are better, but they're also smart enough to realize that film criticism and film making are two different skills and never try to claim their movies are better than the shit they're criticizing.

Criswell should be at the top. Ralph, Cinemasins and YMS should be in shit tier

Blind Wave comfiest channel.

Actually if you live in Australia, eating Beef is one of the better things you can do environmentally and "amount of dead animals"-ly

Cole Smithey should be at the top since to be fair I think you need more than a 100 IQ percentile to enjoy his reviews. He is after all the smartest film critic in the world.

Only if he uploaded more

>no one mentioning Welcome To The Basement
one of the comfiest shows on youtube, easily

The pretentious contrarian faggots on Sup Forums don't deserve to know about it

I love how he tries to be this quirky alienated intelligent critic but fails to generate the number of views Chris-chan gets despite both being awful people. That and the comment section on his videos are all people asking about Chris.

I know now. Nothin personnel, kid.

cinemasins should be dropped a tier. They're shit.

Wrong
It's
>Elder God Tier
Chris Stuckmann
>Shit tier
Everyone else

Where is E;R? And RLM is overrated af

Wisecrack would be actually good, when they'd stop doing these pseudo-intellectual "hidden meaning behind sniffing your own fart" series

Channel Criswell and Reddit Letter Media need to be swapped

>low key admitting you're a pretentious contrarian faggot

That's an interesting thought. But let's talk about this French guy's opinion

I'll admit my dick up your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

I don't know why he's such a comfy watch.

Updated results

Chris has, as he would say, 'Stuckmannized' me twice in the past. I used to be a really big fan and got to talking to him on Twitter. He even invited me over to his a couple of times XD!! On the first occasion, his wife was away at the Toronto film festival and he invited me over to watch the entire Nolan stretch of Batman films. Well, in Batman Begins, at the point where the Joffrey kid turns to Batman and tells him, "the other kids won't believe me", Chris paused the bluray and told me that the other kids wouldn't believe me either. He left the room, and when he returned he was wearing a poor imitation of Ryan Goslings outfit in Drive and he proceeded to rape me for five minutes. He was constantly chattering about how it would only be 5 minutes and that there was no way it could go in or outside of that time. After the 5 minutes were up, I wiggled out from underneath him and ran crying from his house. He screamed after me that he, "didn't have wheels on his dick", whatever that meant. The second time happened a couple of weeks later, he invited me over to finish watching the movies. At the point in the aeroplane in TDKR, he again paused the film and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as Bane, complete with fake muscles. He stood over me and asked me if he was a, "Big Guy". I realised i was dealing with a psychopath at this point so I told him I thought he was a big guy. He hit me across the face and asked, "But am i a Big Guy for you?”. He motioned towards his dick, which he constantly referred to as “Zod’s snapped neck”, and told me to tell it to Zod’s snapped neck. I told his penis that he was a big guy for me, and he flipped me over and started talking me from behind, constantly moaning in a crude imitation of Hardy's Bane. And he was a good friend.

>ralph is mid tier
bleb

>f
>a
>g
>g
>o
>t

Dog fucker should be low tier
Ralph should be shit tier
Add nostalgia critic in douge tier and move stuckmann down there

>muh
>muh
>muh
>muh
>muhpinions
>muh ralp
>muh pleb
>muh dick in the ass

He doesn't claim his movies are better, he claims that his cinematography/shots are better, and they objectively are. He compares these shit films to his own because his shitty student films have better visuals than those professional films.

Nostalgia Critic:
strawpoll.me/14132405

DSLRguide:
strawpoll.me/14132411

DP/30: The Oral History of Hollywood
strawpoll.me/14132414

FanboyFlicks:
strawpoll.me/14132419

theFLICKpick:
strawpoll.me/14132422

Georg Rockall-Schmidt:
strawpoll.me/14132426

Blind Wave:
strawpoll.me/14132437

Cole Smithey:
strawpoll.me/14132441

Welcome to the Basement:
strawpoll.me/14132445

>no nostalgia critic

All shit tier

Angry Joe is the most unintelligent person I have ever seen try to articulate thoughts regularly in front of a camera

If Georg Rockall Schmidt doesn't at least place in high tier Sup Forums is irredeemable

the autism is thick with this thread. rob ager is a hack, yMs is a dog fucker and a plebeian at that, the rest are for normies besides RLM

>E;R
>god tier
>whole channel is just reciting Sup Forums memes

Updated again

>Not having GOAT Cinema Snob.

Ralph(thinks he's)aMovieMaker
>"His favorite movies are Pulp Fiction (1994), Goodfellas (1990) and Full Metal Jacket (1987)."
Truly an embarrassing pleb

>Brad stuff turned to shit as soon as he was coked up on camera

>implying those are bad films
>implying you're a patrician
Care to elaborate? or are you just triggered because Ralph has a big fanbase?

>triggered
Yeah, I'm the one who's triggered.
He made a Wikipedia and IMDb page for himself, which is made worse by his pretentious writing of his own bio and description of his own work.
His "favorite movies" are THE entry level films for 15 year old boys.
And he's frankly bad at reviewing.

>WatchMojo
>anything other than trash

CinemaSins and ScreenJunkies are sellout tier.

>no NC

He is godlike lol xD I guess you virgins never even heard about him. His sketches are the best thing youtube has to offer.

what small company user?

criswell is best but he hasn't posted anything in a long time

>Furious Fuego
>said Suicide Squad was FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME
>disliked BR2049

yeah no

>no mention of the best
>stris cuckmann not in a shit tier below even jahns and watchmojo
begone

>noboy listing E;R senpai

i wouldn't really say rlm is so much of a film channel as much as it is a bunch of tv-type shows that they make

i mean, who actually watches half in the bag or best of the worst to learn about cinema or take in some opinion of mike or jay? both of them are just entertainers with opinions

>i wouldn't really say rlm is so much of a film channel
Their channel exists pretty much exclusively to discuss film.

Animals holes can't fit human dick.

pls read the rest of my reply

my point is they don't warrant being recognised as film-experts just film lovers