Regular Show's 1 Hour Finale No Marathon

No single rerun of Regular Show will air from now to it's series finale on January 16th.

Instead of airing a few random episodes, to airing this season to help people catch up, or even airing the movie, they're doing a 6 hour marathon of Teen Titans Go for no reason. After the finale there's more Teen Titans Go.

Fuck CN for not giving a shit to this show. I don't care if people think it went to shit, it still tried to be something even if you personally think it failed. It should get some recognition on it's finale day. I worry what will happen for Teen Titans Go's series finale.

Yes this is another RS pissed off thread don't point out what it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/UK_Edits
youtu.be/Qb_9aec2Cck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I kind of stopped caring about this show like a year or 2 ago and even I think that's fucked up. Traditional cable is dead

Because of this I'm already over the fact they're airing the penultimate episodes on a Saturday at Noon (and were uploaded to their site unannounced) when they tried airing episodes on a Saturday before but stopped when the ratings fell below 1.0 million into like the .80s. Now they know that's a shit time for sure so they're doing it on that day but even earlier.

The finale is on a Monday which is shit since it's not a common premiere day compared to the years they told everyone Thursday is specifically for premieres, but they're not even giving any build up to this damn show's ending.

>when CN UK and CN LA actually did a marathon while CN US is just sitting on their ass

Seriously, this makes me miss Snyder.

Anyone got pics of the schedules so we can compare?

Oh fuck it let's face it.

Most of us and most folks on other boards/sites/walks of life with internet capability watches that shit on their computer.

I honestly have not watched television in a year, and last time was just at a family reunion and there was nothing else to do. Another year of no TV before that even.

Yea but you guys are still getting fucked in the ass because the show is censored to hell where Rigby can't even imitate a whipcrack sound effect because everyone over there is fucking pussified to hell. It's pretty pathetic when they, all the way over there, order JG back here to rework entire scenes and do new voice acting because they can't handle a dude lying down without having to place a snore over him or muscle man's prank about being dead without 3 additional scenes with "hue hue wait till they get a load of this prank" or ruining the reveal he's dead with an upclose shot of his face with his eyes opening going "hue hue im not dead guys".

I'll rather have edited RS than 'dumped off in favour of TTG' RS.

regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/UK_Edits
I'm surprised they were still doing edits for the last seasons.

Why? Your version of Regular Show is just as bad as the written part of TTG, just without the appearance.

They can't say any innuendos, any action/violence is cut out, and fucking scenes where some dude is punched is either cut out or reanimated to a slap.

Oh, and remember the time Skips' past self spit on a book? Of course you don't, because that's some INSANELY ILLEGAL SHIT or something in the UK.

These past few seasons have been light on innuendo but the UK will be offended by anything.

I have to say the worst edit was the Plank thing, where they didn't even revoice the whole line, and just cut out turd and they tried to imitate how they worded the rest of the sentence with "Plank" sounding like sentence mixing from a YTP.

best char

What autist put so much time into this

>not one rerun before the finale of the show that has been on your channel for 6 years
>not one rerun before the finale of the show that was part of what the popular census agrees brought you back from a dark age
>not one rerun before the finale of the show that gave your channel so much popularity up until 2013 when you used ttg as your hallmark forced show and made sure everyone liked it by brainwashing them into thinking it was popular until it was

fuck the channel, there's no reason to give a fuck about it after the show ends, there won't be any reruns of this show or any other decent older show that i can leave on in the background while doing something, there won't be any special moments for it, nothing, not even the movie will be shown again

>a marathon of a show that just recently had 3 days devoted to it for no reason on the day of a show's finale

Does anyone have examples of extreme censorship for Nick and Disney UK? I know CN tends to butcher its shows over here, but I don't recall hearing anything about Nick or Disney.

I think it was either here in the states or in the UK or both, but Gravity Falls' Into the Bunker episode had some of the more scary bits cut out.

It's weird how in the UK they can have a commercial for the show where the announcer says "badass" but they can't even fucking say turd in the show.

I know that one I think it was on Vimeo, wasn't it australian?

Regularcucks really need to fuck off with their whining and complaining.

Uncle Grandpabros have to deal with this shit from the very inception of their show.

>Uncle G is suffering more, though!
It isn't. All of you retards got upset that it was "falsely renewed" but anyone with a brain would've picked up that it was a dumb CN marketing thing.

They did it with Steven Universe getting up to 5 seasons or something and everyone picked up real quick that it was a dividing thing, not a fuck ton of renewals. The fact the CREW of Uncle G misunderstood this and acted butthurt along with the fans of the show is obviously retarded.

Your show is decently promoted, and just a few months ago I recall it getting a world tour marathon or some shit. Regular Show has had no reruns for over 2 years, then in the morning during summer, then nothing again. Not even on it's deathbed day.

Uncle G still gets the occasional promo, like Clarence it's not a main show on the network by the numbers, but even then they still get bombs and are advertised as a big deal.

Regular Show had like 20 episodes aired all together, not to be a "big blowout marathon huge deal show is ending oh shit check it out son" but because they wanted it to end. They rarely promoted that and none of the episodes after. Fuck off yourself m8. I'm not one of the people on here who will tell you your show sucks so your points are invalid, I think it's decent, but it's more of a medium treatment in the midst of either being treated by oversaturation (do I need to say who?) or in the fucking dumpster, like RS and AT. Adventure Time still has a while to go before it ends so we don't know if it's big grand finale will be shit out on a carpet or not, but it probably won't since it still has a vocal minority of fans (the lesbian idiots) that get the show noticed to CN.

Regular Show doesn't pander to anyone but the crew themselves, therefore the fans don't complain to CN which gets nothing done.

I managed to get fucking blocked by CN's twitter in 2015 by complaining that it hadn't had reruns in awhile. Made a new account that didn't get blocked though.

All the episodes are on demand. They literally said if you want to catch up watch it on demand. Still it's really shitty that TTG gets all the airtime.
That every TTG marathon had no purpose since they air that shit everyday.

Is this another RS pissed off thread?

BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Regular Show came out at a time where being PC about everything still wasn't in full effect.
CN is trying to act like it never aired.
Did you see how they treated Flapjack?

As of a few days ago the first 10 episodes are removed. Also, it was only this season.

>they're doing a 6 hour marathon of Teen Titans Go for no reason. After the finale there's more Teen Titans Go.
God fucking damnit.

Gotta rub salt in the wound.

They've treated so many other shows worse, cancelled without so much as a warning, creators and staff told to pack it up, nothing even close to an entire final season and promoted finale. This autist has been crying about everything he can for months - the evening timeslot (literally said parents will turn off the TV thinking adult swim is going to air,) the Saturday morning timeslot ('cause kids don't watch cartoons at noon on Saturday right?,) the frequency of the episodes, the lack of promotion, no repeats, no repeats of holiday specials, no marathon - and it's completely retarded on his part. He legitimately won't be happy until the company changes it mind, renews it for another 10 years, and plays it as much as they do TT:Go.

If it was still good, they would still air it. It's been straight toilet water for at least two seasons and that's their own fault. Frankly, I'll be glad when this mediocre show is dead if for no other reason than to quit his bitching.

By the way, I just saw a commercial for the finale as I typed this, and they've been playing at least every two out of three breaks. Pretty generous for a dead show they supposedly aren't honoring enough.

>it's a "there's no in the middle resolution" backlash
It's obvious the people upset about this hate TTG's oversaturation and wouldn't want that for RS, but you're blind to think what they're asking is the same as what TTG is getting. Yes some of the bitching is annoying, but just ignore the thread if it makes you type out all that shit to make others feel the way you do.

That said it is generous to promote it, but that doesn't hide all the bullshit before it and the treatment of every other show on the network, to different extents.

Do you go in all CN show threads to get mad at the people bitching about treatment? AT? SU? UG? Clarence? Sonic fucking Boom?

I'm fine with fans being upset after an abundance of company missteps to a certain limit, but you're going out of your way to shoot down ((one)) person. Let him blow his load, it's about to be over like you said.

Sorry to get on your nerves, but just ignore my venting. I'm pissed about it and I know some other people see the issue here too. I know I repeat myself sometimes (often, too much) but this is bullshit to me. A few other people agree and after this was revealed I wanted to talk about it with those people who care to discuss the bullshit CN is doing to the show.

I am happy they're promoting said finale though, and that it's pretty common, but don't get me wrong, like said I'd never ask for all those seasons and putting it out there too much. Asking for a prefinale marathon or a few reruns isn't even close to wanting all those extra seasons or wanting it to be the next Titans.

Just bear with me, I'm pissed and I know others are too but less than me, and want to get it off my chest since there's still people talking about it with me. Also like that guy said, I won't probably vent on here anymore after it's over. Like I said in the OP though, whether or not it went to shit or always was in your opinion doesn't matter, because TTG is beyond shit but still treated with overly respect, at least RS tries to be something and people legitimately enjoy it without being conditioned to. I just want some reruns and recognition (beyond that promo, which again is great).

I also should've been more clear on that parents thing, for a long time people have accustomed 8PM with Adult Swim's time, and right when it reverted to 9 PM, the show started premiering in it's former time. CN doesn't announce the trivial thing of Adult Swim moving back an hour or forward one, people just realize it. But with a series like Regular Show (if you're looking at your guide to know what's on at 8) it would look like it became an AS show or something. It did not help with it's ratings, and I know you think I'm dumb for hating that but the ratings are a sign of neglect (and what viewers left the show I know) and it annoys me more, because they won't promote most of the episodes.

>succumbing to the baitposter
DIGNITY: 0

I don't think he's baitposting at all. I get pissed off too often and rant on here without thinking how I come off. I get my point across hastily and type like a faggot sometimes, and usually don't look back on what I said to see what needed to be cleared up. I think he's alright tackling the shit I've been saying for awhile now, he has a right to be annoyed. It's a little sad to know I look like a huge autist to people, and that by saying what I just did about getting mad often makes it worse, but this is one of the few things I actually rant about. I'm not one of those Youtuber rant types, this is a rare occasion.

I just want one of the only shows I still watch to die with some respect. It shouldn't be a shock that a series finale is getting promoted, but it is. It also shouldn't not be a shock to see it getting put where it is surrounded by obnoxious marathons of a different show. If they're going to marathon TTG for no reason but apparent filler schedule, which is only made more obvious by the 2 random movies before the series finale, why NOT rerun any of the show?

There was something on TCM that looked like there would be a Best Of marathon but they're not doing it in the end. Even this season wouldn't take up as much as the entirety of TTG those 3 days.

I really got to sit down and apologize that I overly annoyed the guy and presumably others who didn't say anything.

Better than being a fucking frogposter.

Will this thread be available in paperback?

What?

lots of walls of text itt

Will they even give reruns to any other show when it ends?

I'm in SEA and we have CN Asia, and during the New Year's eve we had Regular Show for 12-18 hours. It was nice watching past episodes.

>Regular Show for 12-18 hours
Damn, that's hard to believe sitting over here. Were they at least good episodes or did they try to make it suffering? At least they recognize the show exists. I wonder why they'd rerun it like that though, it'd be cool to just air the New Years episode or something and call it a day.

1. RS hasn't been good for a couple of seasons
2. CN hasn't been good for many years
Pic unrelated

The only time I recall them ever marathoned a show before it ended was with Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.

youtu.be/Qb_9aec2Cck

That's really weird. I thought the UK is more lax than the US. Like, you all seem open about certain things and say curse words a lot more. I'm not from the US btw.

CN Asia is always behind new episodes, but I guess they know Regular Show is ending soon, and took the new year's eve slot for a marathon, since employees are on a break for the holiday anyway. They just arrange everything beforehand and let it play.

I didn't sit for the entire marathon but I did watch old episodes that I liked.

Why did you post it then?

Aren't they just canceling it because quintel specifically stated that they've run out of ideas for episodes? I'd rather a show end properly than become zombified.

To show a good modern animated series

For what reason? It has nothing to do with the discussion.

It's called a fan shoehorning their favorite show into something just because.

He's just pimping his new favorite show. You can ignore it.

>the shorts they made were treated as an episode out of the season order
>they don't even air on TV
>other shows shorts get treated as a special out-of-season thing
>get shown on tv

Sad!

There's Gumball

Meanwhile Harvey Beaks may not air at all again. Not even the finale.

What do networks have against shows with bird MCs?

That's what happens when you have a hissyfit and post on tumblr how the company hosting your show won't rerun it and then burn your bridge before you cross it by insulting everyone there.

JG doesn't even talk online but maybe once a month.

Shuffling it off to Nicktoons isn't much better than just dumping them all online which is probably what's gonna happen.

There's a chance they wouldn't have even aired the Christmas special on the main channel if he hadn't made a stink.

>That's really weird. I thought the UK is more lax than the US.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHHHHHHHHH SHIT.

Seriously? In the UK, they had to call the Ninja Turtles the HERO Turtles because the word "ninja" was "too violent". They had to cut out Michelangelo's nunchakus because the weapons were too scary for small children.

And have you never even HEARD of the Video Nasties? Shit son, the UK has been hardcore into censorship for decades and it's only getting worse.

Wise up.

>I thought the UK is more lax than the US

Brits are notorious pussies. Second only to Sweden. They're what we'd have turned into in 4 years if we'd voted Hillary.

Minty, please

If mordecai was a female i'd fuck her so hard.

Eh.
I thought that and the 'killed/stopped living' edits were kinda funny.

That's not CJ. Bad user.

I love how you guys get pissed that cartoon network devotes time to shows people actually watch, instead of to shows hardly anyone watches. Manbabies need to realize that the target audience of CN is 5 year old kids not 25 year old "adults" who still watch cartoons.

Stopped reading after the first line. You do know TTG only gets watched because it is spammed so much right? There are a fuck ton of kids with the mindset that CN is the only network to watch, not to mention CN literally conditioned them to like it. Also your Manbaby insult is exactly what is used in TTG threads when it gets insulted.

I'm sure Greenblatt's public bitching didn't help

I agree. I didn't care for Regular Show, but this is absurd.

>constant "I don't know dude"s and "uh uhhhh uhhhhh"s in bed

>not wanting "WOAAAAAAAHHH! SUCCESSFUL IMPREGNATION!!! HM HM HM HM HM!"

I would a femRig.

>shows
literally 1 and only 1

>"You're fired!" is changed to "You're grounded!" This is not changed in the full episode, First Day.

This is fucking hilarious to me for some reason

Benson is such an angry grandparent.

>Yfw the final episode is cancelled and unaired for a marathon of TTG

But then the OP would exceed known levels of butthurt!!

Clarence is not dead (yet)

It's boring and they keep shifting the focus and vibes to something else, the only reason to watch it is for Ms Baker and they've started making her the squidward type.

>It's a "Rigby is the cause of everything bad that happens" episode.
OR
>It's a "Rigby is an outright villain" episode.

It's still better that Regular Show

The show used to be alright. I gave up around the sad sax episode.

Is there really this much hullabaloo over a cartoon ending? I mean it's bout the digital sales now.

Stop using that image, it's just as annoying as you shilling your art.

>Is there really this much hullabaloo over a cartoon ending?
People were upset for 3 threads when it was announced it was ending, mainly because at first everyone thought that Season 8 wasn't going to air, but after that it was about it ending and that eventually stopped after maybe 4 days at once. Then CN started doing a lot of questionable decisions and some of those people feel like it's kicking a dead animal over and over and feel upset about it.

At this point it just bounces off of me because it's ending and nothing else can make me feel worse about that rather then just not releasing it at all.

>Seriously? In the UK, they had to call the Ninja Turtles the HERO Turtles because the word "ninja" was "too violent".
You know that was in the 80's.

>Its a "Rigby is a total cunt and Mordecai forgives him at the end of the episode" episode

Benson was right
Mordecai should have dropped his ass and moved on with his life

When did Benson say Mordecai would be better off without him?

That stopped a long time ago.

In the Eggsellent episode

In the time travel episode, I think.
Rigby reading off his college rejection letter was kinda sad desu.

I am marathoning the last season and Rigby has done the first one numerous times. A few examples from that season alone are The Evil Brain, Spacey McSpace Tree, Mordeby and Rigbecai, Stuck in an Elevator.

He also wanted to steal Mordecai's body in Mordeby and Rigbecai because he wanted to be tall.

He's been doing it in every season, they never stopped.

Don't confuse my annoyance with Rigby with a dislike for the show, though, I actually like Regular Show.

That honestly made me cry and I don't like the fact that it did because the letter was pretty retarded. "So don't even try", seriously.

And I thought this only happens to anime.

I don't know much about anime censoring aside from a cross being edited out in Sonic X and blood being edited out of Dragon Ball stuff.

>sonic x is actually sonic cross but edited like crossing/x-ing

Sonic X had a lot edited out since 4Kids did the english dub.

There are some scenes of blood, violence, death, text and gunfire in the Japanese version that were removed by 4Kids.

All instances involving or depicting alcohol were portrayed child-friendly beverages. i.e: Champagne is replaced with Cola while beer is replaced with orange juice.

Also sounds of gunfire in any way, shape, or form were changed to laser SFX. There's more, but not as noteworthy or interesting as these.

>that bit where cosmo ages up before sacrificing herself and it shows her tits grow

14 year old me was screaming inside

I still don't see why 4Kids was so adamant on removing the concept of death out of the dub. People die, it's a part of life. What's even more stupid about that is at the ending bit in the final episode where Shadow visits Molly's grave, that part was taken out of the english dub, and what Eggman said about Shadow's risky move possibly being his last implies that he died. The only death I could understand is Zelkova falling into the lava pit and Knuckles jumping in to try and save him, although that being removed makes Knuckles look like a stone-cold killer.

TL;DR: Never let 4Kids take charge of dubbing an anime that clearly wasn't meant for young children.

Huh? I haven't seen Sonic X in ages and I just remember her head design and sorta her arms. She was all green and stuff yea? Didn't realize she had tits at all.

Scene?

I love this show and I stop caring about the same time.

>Teen Titans Go

>Titans Go

>Titans

>

>Tit