The last redesign thread was painfully short. Let's do better this time. Redesign threads are the best threads...

The last redesign thread was painfully short. Let's do better this time. Redesign threads are the best threads. It's a fact

Here's all the Supergirls

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/pHNFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here's the Supermen.

Wouldn't it be great if the Super family was successful?

Parker and his kid. Pretty big fan of this concept. SuperDad proved it can work.

Earth One Cyborg is also pretty great

Earth One needs more love.

Being black somehow means Power Girl doesn't have any cleavage

Also Nightwing magically isn't attractive anymore

Is
Is he wearing fucking yeezys?
The most uncomfortable one too?

It's what black people do, user, just it because tumblr says so

I'm a pretty big fan for free race swapping redesigns.

Everything in this thread is shit. Post a good redesign if you want this thread to survive.

Redesigns are always subjective

cloth harley quinn is a nice middle ground inbetween her latex suit and her current whatever the fuck design

Dan Mora Batman

There's something about Peegee's design there that makes her look less mighty, though I can't realy tell what.

huge fan of the venom eyes on this

That Darkseid looks really solid. Looks better than the stupid shoulder pads they put him in.

Short sleeves, too casual.

I like the Supergirl just not for Supergirl. Like she should be some other Female Kryptonian

Not a big fan of this WW design I have to say

>design is actually good
>Sup Forums will still shit on it because "hurr sjws"

Wow, that is terrible.

I like it, but not for Dick specifically.

For a homemade suit by a legacy Nightwing, I love it.

The failed DC MOBA had some neat ones. Post-apoc WW

Supergirl as a fiery witch of Rao in a fantasy universe where Krypton was a hidden magical realm. Can't get a good image of that one though.

That is a qt Wonder Woman

I loved Infinite Crisis. Really sad they cancelled it a month after it finally came out of beta.

It was probably doomed even from concept but some of the ideas thrown into it were really neat. Would be nice to get a few minis out of it or something.

looks like a borderlands-dead rising caracter

This would be a solid Red Robin design, but not a good Tim

Dick*

It's literally a designer jacket with baggy pants and sneakers.

Dick looks like he's supposed to be Tim, and Tim like he's supposed to be Dick

Also, Jason doesn't look like Jason

even though it's apparently a redesign for ants, I really like this Harley's hat

peej longs to fill the hole

God, I love these. Especially Darkseid and Harley and Supes.

That Cir-El is terrible.

I am too, but there's a difference between a black superhero and a """BLACK""" superhero.

Why did Dwayne McDuffie have to die when he was one of the few that understood multicultural representation in comics

feels bad, man. Imma make a Dwayne McDuffie thread

The devs released artwork and pictures of the assets they were planning.
imgur.com/gallery/pHNFs

Yeah I agree. Not a fan of the forcing of streetwear on black characters. I think that Tumblr has generally poor black redesigns. They're usually way too "this is what the blacks like correct?" sometimes

well, it IS France

I always wondered why he isn't a JSA staple.

And what's wrong with that as a design

You could easily describe a lot of superhero designs as 'literally bright spandex'

I like streetwear superhero costumes, but it feels like it should be the reserve of poor superheroes, not black ones.

Here's Brett Booth's pencil sketch for a redesign for the Rival

From left to right
>Hunter Zoloman
>Jay Garrick
>Savitar

Still not sure why he put Jay in the middle but whatever

Walter West

John Fox and Impulse

Get that Diaz outta here!

Is there anything wrong with it apart from the fact that it's drawn by someone you dislike?

Nah.

Just hate Diaz.

Complicated rights ownership. Technically Dan Garrett isn't a DC character.

But he's a Charleston character right? And they were bought up by DC. How did it get complicated?

Best Canon redesigns ever

DC hates Superman having a family, it's why they always have him being a deadbeat to Kara and Kon. Surprised they even let Jon exist

That's fucking gross

Stop posting this fucking garbage and kill yourself

I always forget how much he loves the Flash. It's a shame his run was so terrible, I'm sure he'd love to be the artist who presides over the Flash family being restored.

That's a really good design.

Yeah, I like how in Titans, Wally is always the best-drawn character. I do hope some of these designs, like Hunter and the Rival, eventually come into play later on.

Literally it's just Martian Manhunter.

I like looking at X-Men redesigns, because it's funny to watch people that generally pump out shit designs beat everything Marvel does for my Muties.

He looks like a flasher.

The fact that it's leaning too heavily conceptually into Martian Manhunter.