>The moral of the story is: stay in your lane and don't ask questions

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

sug.rocks/leaks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE STATUS QUO?

AYE CARUMBA!

An army has a use, they can go and fight a war

The moral is don't ignore the advice of your friends.This whole arc was caused by Steven ignoring Garnet's advice.

Even after all this people will still insist that Steven is a Mary Sue.

>Garnet tell me what will happen if I go
>LOL I CANT TELL YOU XDDDD LOL IF I TELL YOU YOUD JUST WANT TO GO MORE
then
>OOOPS I SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED THISIF I DIDNT GO FULL RETARD XD

we still got a pretty good story out of it though

CN just wants this show dead.

It would have been better if the set up for it wasn't retarded.

Why destroy one of their highest rated shows?

whatever. i still enjoyed it.

because it's shit

>i still enjoyed it.
So what? You eat shit, that's your problem, not their excuse.

what the hell is that?

>stop liking what I don't like

95% sure that's a spoon.

I see you've played knifey spooney before

I also enjoy eating shit

>stop not liking what I like!

What currently airing cartoons do you enjoy, user?

Yes, which is why they are also putting so much effort into destroying Teen Titans Go.

Also,
>Capitalists
>Caring about quality

How many episodes came out since the episode when Steven and Amethyst became an abomination?

My interest has really dropped for this show since they wont stop focusing on character progression. I swear half of the episodes are fucking filler.

None, Gravity Falls was the last good cartoon.

BD looks great.

>Garnet makes bad decisions
Next to her obsession with fusion, this is her defining characteristic.

Ghastly character design as usual. This show needs to die.

How the hell did you get this out of it?
Garnet was obviously mapping an optimum path in her reactions to Steven's inquiry so they would not be found out on Earth.
And the outcome was the first CG scouting mission in 5k years which gave them a shotload of invaluable intel and advantages.
>Diamond Authority is divided over Earth
>Blue Diamond can be manipulated
>The Zoo is full of Earth sympathisers and betrayed Rose Quartzes
>Homeworld still doesn’t know the Cluster is bubbled
>The missing Earth missions are not a major point of contention

WHAT'S THE USE IN SHITPOSTING?

This is one of the worst memes on Sup Forums

And that Yellow Diamond is going to abduct Earthlings to make Blue feel better.

At least that's what I got from "Then there's still time..."

Not him but YD still looks retarded, BD is ok though.

>angsty space dykes marry each other and endanger the universe with their caustic retarded personalities and fag antics
>the only heterosexual relationship left in the world yielded a child who can stop said carpetmunchers

I disagree, the neck is much less silly this episode and getting rid of her little skirt makes her design seem much more official and commanding.

They've fixed all the issues I've had with her debut at least.

would it had been better if she never told steven about the future vision

Oh, right.
But I'm unsure how committed she really is.

like pottery

She cares a whole lot, about Blue at least.

Plus it would be pretty trivial to do, unless the gems tell Peridot to get off her useless ass and design some weapons like the ones she put into the robot of hers, or the defence drones. Give her access to Amethyst's junk heap, Pearl's magical artifacts, Bismuth's forge, and tell her Yellow Diamond is going to attack the Earth and I bet she could make amazing stuff!

Yes, this has been established. In order to keep future vision from being ridiculously OP, they've had to establish that Garnet's ability to interpret it is kind of bad - or, more accurately, she's only really able to see all the ways that any given chain of events will go wrong. It's remarkably myopic.

And in the case of Steven's Dream, she's only concerned with events that involve her or the other Crystal Gems. It doesn't even occur to her that Steven would get Greg and Carl to take him to the Palanquin, so she can't foresee the events that'll come about as a result.

Let's be honest, the show would be boring if Garnet had completely infallible precognition.

STOP POSTING SPOILERS REEEEEE

Thats such a fucking copout, that doesnt help at all, it means that all the story and caracters are null and void.

I feel like they're building up WD to be some final boss, supreme head bitch.

There's also probably gonna be a reveal where Pearl is WD's, especially given this episode. How Pearl has to stop herself and say homeworld like she was about to say something else

>heterosexual gem caused countless deaths
>heterosexual main character is he most hated

Nah

STOP READING THREADS ABOUT A SHOW THAT WAS JUST LEAKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's that? I can't hear you, you'll have to speak up.

Remember when one of the crew members said there was a specific reason Pearl wanted to go back to homeworld?

What if she feels some weird need to go back to her first owner, despite loving Rose.

>you are just supposed to know an episode got leaked

Are the episodes still up on the app? Or did they take them down?

Is CN trying to destroy the show?

WHAT DID YOU SAY? I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SOMETHING ABOUT SPOILERS?

It's Steven Universe. It's safe to assume an episode just got leaked.

The fuck are you talking about?

funny thing about that, I saw a leaked image, and followed it to the leaked episodes dl, you know, instead of crying about leaks like an autistic.

>Rose
Nah, The Rose is PD theory is there still since Steven cried cause Blue Diamond was crying, you know, like connected, he could feel blue was close. Pearl could be Rose/PD's pearl still

All sane people do.

>YD looks like a retarded giraffe
>BD looks like a beat up wife

oh man, i can't wait so see how they fuck up WD
unless they cancel this shit before that happens

>Hey steven we might have to fight Blue DIamond if we all go
>I'll just go with dad
>Oh but he might get kidnapped
>I'll just go on my own
>That might go badly as well
>Well it just might so I will take that risk

What did she mean by "So there's still time..."

Honestly it is the best way of handling this type of power. Instead of killing drama it lets them add more on top because she can't be sure how things will actually go even if she knows all the elements. While anyone who wants to use her power is always in an emotional state cause they are worried about an event and won't a more complete answer

Well, yeah, but so do CN.

that she'll make Blue Diamond happy by kidnapping people, and because Blue Diamond's main hobby is crying, she'll kidnap crying people- like babies, artists, and teens.

>read it in greg's voice.

They think the Cluster will still eventually emerge, so if it's not formed yet there's still time to abduct more humans before the planet is destroyed.

>Blue Diamond's main hobby is crying,
just like everybody else's in this goddamn show

Greg looked super hot with that zoo outfit. Was it fanservice? He looked almost naked.

17 if you count the leaks.

Also
>focusing on character progression
>filler

Speaking of Carl, I really hope he bagged himself a Korean wife while he was there.

>they forgot carl in Korea

He has a plane, I don't think he cares

>The Rose is PD theory is there still

Gives me a Souls vibe, like she's some lonely melancholic ancient filled with incredible stories and laments to you over what she's lost.
If they had her chuckling creepily to Greg I'd be almost completely certain Souls was a direct influence on characterization.

To set up a conflict where the gems have to actively fight the diamonds.

SU fans are female bronies.

I feel you bro.

It's SUCH a stretch until they show Steven bodyswapping with a gem.
I don't know if it'd even be that great from a writing perspective

YS is the best zooman and all you assholes can keep the other primitives.

Post some hot zoo humans.

can you blame them?
>this is my show
>it has lesbians and they dont fight
>also they cry all the time and if you draw fanart of a character not being obese you get bullied into suicide

Everyone looked hot in that zoo outfit. It's the exposed thighs.

i wonder if rose has some fault too
>overcooked mathyst
>a pearl wh cant follow orders
>promiscous saphire and ruby
maybe they just fucked up making rose, i mean they bubbled every rose in the batch

Well, we've already seen him do it with a human, what's to say he couldn't do it with a gem?

Idk, Rose just has way too many special abilities for me to discount the entire theory just yet. Either the entire RQ line was the most over-powered quartz line known to gem-kind, or something was up with Rose.

Plus, there's the whole weird conflicting origin story.

The moral is the opposite however staying in your lane and not asking questions is a good moral. Just because you're not smart enough to understand doesn't mean everyone else should suffer your indiscretions.

>post threads about leaks
>enters thread
>complains about people posting and discussing leaks
user...

FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD

just came back from holydays, did the entire bomb got leaked?

Yeah, a network would never Ol Yeller one of their highest rated series.

It performed like utter shit starting with the second season after the team pissed away all the goodwill they had at the start.

Monkey ladder experiment.

>however staying in your lane and not asking questions is a good moral.

The Human Zoo was my least favorite part, i found the interactions with the Amethysts to be by far the best. That fucking Carnelian was great.

The Human Zoo just felt like a standard Star Trek TOS episode. I could almost see Spock insisting that this is their habitat, and the Prime Directive, but Kirk insists that humans have the right to choose, with some stupid inserts from the Founding Fathers.

>their thighs were thicc
>Efficient security systems dont really seem to exist.
The fact that lower chain of command so brazenly ignores their boss, while funny and interesting, seems odd. All she has to do is report this to the Diamonds, get them all crushed and go to Earth.

Gems don't sleep so he can't control them, also there is no conflict in Rose's origin Bismuth stated that she was made on Earth like all of PD's gems.

Face it, your theory is a cracked glass that holds no water, give it up.

BD is kinda cute. Where is the leak, anyway?

I mean, what could Steven have done differently without swearing off looking for answers entirely?

I think the resolution of the arc and the impact it had on Steven was just maintaining the status quo. Steven had an outburst at the CG for keeping secrets, which if left at that would shift the audience's perspective of Steven's relationship with them to more antagonistic. Steven acknowledging that his search for secrets put others at risk was mostly about resolving that new antagonism by spreading the blame.

He did not swear off looking for answers about the past and Pink Diamond.

>not having the leak bot bookmarked
sug.rocks/leaks.html

Or you could have searched desuarchive for the mega link.

Never actually happened

So will Steven free the Rose Quartz army?

Actually I am right. Again, I don't expect you to understand. Social cohesion is its own end and should be destroyed unless for very well understood and well justified reasoning. Demanding answers is only a constructive habit when the questions you persue are pertinant, otherwise it's a waste of time at best and regressive at worst.

>he didn't love the Amethyst's trying to calm down humans with no concept of negative emotions due to being cared and pampered their whole lives probably by a Peridot whose been looking after these goofs for a thousand years

>Demanding answers is only a constructive habit when the questions you persue are pertinant,

And how were the questions asked in the episode not pertinent?

Thank you, user.

If she answered his questions the Stevenbomb would have been one lore episode and four townies