Lil Wayne says there is no such thing as racism

Rapper/Entertainer says he has not experienced racism,
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A&feature=youtu.be

Long interview, but says whites go to his shows, white cop saved his life when he was shot, he's been blessed.
The media is the one pushing the "RACISM everywhere" monologue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg
youtube.com/watch?v=bygZG73bOsk
youtube.com/watch?v=w04tfi73bPY
youtube.com/watch?v=hHkWd-QD-B0
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo
youtube.com/watch?v=j1lMir4H9AI
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just vocal fry my shit up

lil wayne seems like a cool dude.
I'd let him have dinner with my girlfriend

That voice made me laugh hard
I wasn't prepared for that

I absolutely hate Lil Wayne's style of music and the new-rap it spawned, yet I listen to some of his because it doesn't fill me with disgust like the others. Now I know why, it's the only version "sung" by a human.

his voice is fried but that isnt vocal fry

Based Weezy, btw its not gay that he kisses Baby because he is his step dad.

Something I would have never expected. Lil Wayne is basically the archetype of a "blame whitey!" hoodrat's dream.

Hate his music all you want, but lil wayne is pretty based.

He started up a positively gigantic nonprofit that promotes music education and after school programs in the inner city junior highs, where schools don't usually have such programs.

Wuv is near Wong you phuckin bitches

This fucking guy

Wtf i Love Nigers now

wtf i love lil wayne now

Nice

God damn he is ugly as sin

Were all those tattoos necessary holy fuck

He loves Nirvana so we know he's an oreo. Only white people and South Americans love Nirvana

Seems like a ploy to get more people to buy his records, more specifically a white audience.

I don't buy this shit.

>Racism does not exist
>I am not a rapper

I can't figure Lil Wayne out. His music is lowest common denominator shit and he looks like a fucking idiot but he seems pretty smart. He's like that other guy, Kevin Gates?

I liked him ever since I saw his sick guitar skills. Mad props.

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg

He's not as "controlled" as many of the other mainstream rappers

So, he can get his opinions across

It's the studio (((owners))) that get their trained monkeys to spout the talking points. Like movie celebs

>be paid millions to act like a fool on a 4 min video
>I just don't get this guy!

I just don't think he gives a shit about most things

they sure ask him many times over if he's sure he hasn't experienced racism

wtf I love Lil Wayne now

Damn that was pretty based desu

they threw all these millions at skip for this?
this is terrible

MO

FI

YAH

WEEZY

The hosts "prompt" him almost.
< RACISM ? > < Are you sure? >

lil wayne is redpilled on women

the f is for phenomenal

u 'avin a giggle m8

That story where he stopped to shake the troops hands and chat with them made me respect the guy

Fucking suit nigger basically ignoring Wayne:

"Look, I' make let you finish, but racism IS ALIVE AND WELL!".

Being called mean names is just something you have to live with, nigger word included.

Can't stand his music, but I am genuinely impressed with this.

Yeah I could see that. He clearly had an opinion and agenda he was hoping Wayne would spout for him, and when Wayne doesn't do that, he has to try and gut the whole interview at the end by saying "Well I dunno about you, but I've seen it everywhere and everything is awful for all people"

good nigger, extra bananas for you today

Based blackie, even though he's a manlet, he's okay in my eyes.

I don't think there is any argument that Lil Wayne is a white people's rapper.

proof. The music industry is just as jewish dominated as the movie industry.

HELLO ITS THE MARTIAN

>the quintessential nigger
>wiser than most social hypochondriacs
has my respect!

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

wtf i love lil wayne now

These fucking digits

Whoa

talking with gravel in your voice must be a sign of manliness in the US. fukken horrible

Blacks all across the country will now say that this black man who has an 8th grade education and grew up in the poorest part of New Orleans has no idea what it is like to a victim.

wtf, I like Lil Wayne now

that faggy blonde cuck host fucking swedish i bet

Rappers aren't talking out of their asses when they're rapping about women being bitches and whores.

lil wayne is redpilled and posts on Sup Forums. doesn't even shitpost, he only does quality posts.

>sports debate show

nigga what? whats there to debate about foot egg?

Yeah, most blacks aren't screaming "muh racism", it's mostly the white "liberals" and their house niggers that push the establishment's and the propaganda wing's narrative. Most blacks hate the Vatican Illuminati plot as much as everyone else with a brain.

>His music is lowest common denominator shit

Lil Wayne is literally the best rapper to ever exist and that will ever exist. Retards listen to his current popular music and his features and radio singles and think that's how he always raps. He is a fucking genius. His wordplay and double entendres are on another level in some of his older songs, but people like to point to his retarded lyrics in other songs and say he's stupid. Wayne is treated like Trump in many ways.

That's what makes money nowadays, lowest common denominator bs. He knows it and that's why he succeeds. He's just giving the public what they want.

One of the last people I'd expect to say that. Not exactly based but he has a whiff of what's really going on. Now the dude needs to change that whole gangster rap nigger image, and wake up the young black folk.

Fuck you OP

I hate it when my disgust for people that I enjoy hating diminishes.

I can barely listen to this longer than 5 seconds.

I just recently discovered that this is a thing at all and it even has a name.

All the faggot US hipster cunts flodding my hometown (Berlin) are talking like this, esp. the girls. That was the reason I firstly hated American English in general, before I discovered not all talk like that.

Lot of red pilled blacks in those comments

He seems like a cool laid back guy. He was also on the boondocks

Agree, can't listen to anything other then Wayne when it comes to rap, dedication 2 and the drought 3 are amazing, stupid good word play and he's lyrics can be hilarious and slowly redpill you, he's a fairly smart guy when it comes to life issues also

CONCRETE SHOES WONT HELP IN THA RIVER

I DONT CARE IF YOU IS MICHAEL PHELPS MY NIGGER

This is now a Lil Wayne thread

youtube.com/watch?v=bygZG73bOsk

youtube.com/watch?v=w04tfi73bPY

youtube.com/watch?v=hHkWd-QD-B0

>eat her til she cry
>call that whine and dine

>your flow never wet, like grandma pussy
>i'm always good, like grandma cookies

what a dumb nigger is the other guy

>R-Rascism is real
>J-JUST LOOK AT THE TWITTER TROLLS

the fucking irony here, this nigga goes by internet experience rather than real life

His gangster affiliations add weight to his argument. If racism is about the powerful victimizing the powerless, and he knows black men who've gotten away with murder and profiting off of the drug and sex trades, then how can anyone be racist against such powerful people? It's ultimately a black power stance, without the self-victimization aspect.

Kind of gives me hope that the black community could fix it self... kind of. I only wish the best for them, I don't want their whole existence to be just criminals and layabouts.

Nice proxy sweden

>youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A&feature=youtu.be
If he's a redpilled Trump supporter that's fantastic. His music's still trash though.

Why does he look and sound like he's about to cry any second?

The last fucking person I expected...

BASED NIG #2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

KEVIN "BASED KEVIN GATES" GATES CALLS NIGGERS NIGGERS, SAYS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A NIGGER DON'T ACT LIKE ONE

"ALL LIVES MATTER" HE SAYS

SPREAD THIS

"WE KILL EACH OTHER WHILE YA'LL ARE PLAYIN POKEMON"

youtube.com/watch?v=j1lMir4H9AI

wtf I don't think Lil Wayne is a mindless nigger now!

Digits confirm

Just remember this: Black Lives Don't Matter to Black Lives Matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
The BLM shilling KikeTube is trying to bury it, but it needs to be seen and heard. BLM is evil. It has been from day one.

T. someone who never played a sport

The whole bit about whites liking rap and it meaning racism is over is really stupid. Whites liked, blues, they liked Jazz, they liked Rock and Roll. I'm sure Louis Armstrong performed to countless all white crowds. It don't mean jack shit about anything.

"talkin 'bout a 'rare pokemon' on our property, that's gon be a rare pokemon you just ain't gon' get. Do I gotta say what's gon happen? I don't gotta explain what's gon' happen. Come on my property, they gon' be hootin' and hollerin' again"

So what the hell is going on with like this guy and Wayne? Guys that grew up around niggerdom all their lives, and then end up around white people and neighborhoods then realize the community is just doing it to themselves? I'm also trying to understand why they just wouldn't lie, and ride the victimhood train of money.

Why are redpilled blacks so based?

Basically this. Besides a few vocal (paid) negros, it's white liberals perpetuating racism. Blacks are generally kinda redpilled. Even Ice Cube was calling out the Jews back in the 80's/90's.

>It don't mean
learn to speak properly, jamal

It was actually Yeezy who made this style.

>yfw you realize you'll never get to hang out with Tunechi, sippin' on lean while smokin' an L and bustin' a nut all up in them hoes

Why even live?

They grew up in the hood. Actually experienced it.
Once they actually got money, all their nigger friends probably acted like idiots and tried to fuck them over. Now they have all white friends and see how nice white people are.

Fuck off niggers. Stop listening to shit music.

That is a fucking sick palindrome

hes still a stupid fucking nigger

Only faggots would immigrate to Berlin. All the good US expats go to Munich. Source: my mother's family is Bavarian and I saw a lot of "normal" Americans living there.

It's not shit

Holy shit I didn't even notice.

DONT STEAL IT CANADA IT'S MINE

Kevin Gates only sounds smart to stupid ass niggas. Go watch more of his interviews.

Maybe because it gives niggers literally no ground to stand on since the only thing they come up with in an argument has something to do with race.

It's the definition of shit. It requires absolutely 0 talent. All you had to do is be a nigger and have someone put some shitty beats to your voice.

Why not ride the victimhood train of money? Are they just hedging bets, or is it literally as simple as they're just expressing what they've seen and experienced?

I'm tired and when I get tired I start speaking like a nigger.

Have you ever listened to his lyrics?

"Street nigga baby i'm in love with the gravel Money gives me life like the man with the gavel"

Let's see you write some better punchlines than wayne.

I bet you're like 35 and have never listened to hip hop and just think it's "le talking into mic"

People who mindless hate on wayne are as bad as people who mindlessly hate on trump, you're a fucking retard

>Says racism isn't over, he's just never dealt with any.

TBF it's only when well spoken, intimidating, suit nigger pushed that he admitted that racism is still existent.

Wait you're going to get upset with him because the girls in your country are talking like him.
All he did was use the vocabulary he had + accent from growing up in the south.
Your country failed. You failed. Your people failed.
Quit blaming america you fucking faggot lmao