A daily reminder that Reed Richards is a creep and that Sue would be better with someone else

A daily reminder that Reed Richards is a creep and that Sue would be better with someone else

Go to bed Vic, that was written by Byrne, it doesn't count.

That's cute though.

And to think Byrne got his panties in a bunch over Terry Long

I want a comic about Sue in set in this era. I would like to see this Pathos. I would like to see her written like Val.

Daily reminder that the Fraction run retconned that, idiot.

Oh god, judging characters by byrne pages

THIS IS HOW WE GOT MAN OF MURDER. BE BETTER

Why though?
What's so bad about a 12 year old having a crush on an 18 year old, then them having a relationship when they reconciled as adults?

This is truth: if you hate the Fantastic Four as a family you deserve to die.

Because you know that isn't the story they would write. I should read Hickman's run again though.

From my point of view Sue was a thirsty slut from a young age.

Corresponding reminder that Byrne wrote that little scenario.

What if I used to like FF but slowly lost interest because of retarded storylines that ruin them?

Friendly reminder that Sue is really Johnny's mother and Namor is the father.

Atlantean intern pls go.

>he believes that Reed married Sue when she was 12

Get off the internet Namor, you're even worse.

When did you stop? I really miss them in the MU to be honest.

To be fair, Terry Long was a terrible character. The only good thing he ever did was drive of that cliff and take his kids with him.

Why the fuck is he dressed like Yoshikage Kira?

Nothing wrong with it. My dad's 9 years older than my mom and now that both are old you can't really tell.

Yoshikage Kira is the one who stole the fashion of a better man.

about to activate Bite the Dust

Why are comicbook writers such skeevy fucks? Byrne, Claremont ...

>Fantastic Four
>Byrne doesn't count

You don't have to like him, but c'mon. Byrne FF counts.

>Sue's got a doctorate now!
>Aren't I progressive?!

Fraction's run was shit in general but trying to somehow make Sue seem more equal to Reed by giving her a retconned degree was some dumb ass shit. How about giving her something unique and her own to do if you hated her being just "the mom" of the group. All you did was just highlight that she's second rate in intelligence when compared to her husband.

>blonde Kira
>bites the dust
Fuck OFF.

That theory was probably the craziest on that site, probably moreso than the Reed Is A Skrull theory.

>Kira set Bites the Dust to keep his identity in secret
>Reed set it to keep Sue from divorcing him
Well, yeah, DIU is way later.
>I need a concept for a guy who killed 89 women and is pervert, who's obsessed with hands!
>This guy looks just like the part! Perfect!

>calling a guy a creep because a young girl has a crush on him
This would make every young adult male celebrity a creep.

>tfw you'll never be a creep

I hate how they keep regressing Johnny and Ben characters to their old immature selves. Let Johnny stay more mature goddamnit, he can still be the funny prank war guy without coming off as a try hard teenager. And Ben needs to stop going back to that fucking shit with him always getting anal and angsty about wanting to turn into a human again.

Fraction retconned this in his F4 or FF by the way.

But you CAN still do the Creep

>I hate how they keep regressing Johnny and Ben characters to their old immature selves.

Actually the worst part is, they've actually gotten far more immature than they ever were in Silver/Bronze Age.

Only Kirby/Lee counts.

Namor is like a century older than Sue

People are calling it creepy because Byrne wrote it.

Fraction also thinks Sue can only have value and stand as Reed's equal by also being a genius.

people can have both good and bad opinions!

I don't follow Guardians or Inhumans. Are they still doing it?

Gelded "Or Jabba-killing-Leia as we call her in our household" Fraction can't have any good opinions anymore.

Nothing wrong with that, I met my girlfriend similarly

I don't know your reference.

Look I know women are retarded when it comes to rational reproductive choosing of mates, but this is just ridiculous. Reed is a handsome man, with an elastic dick, and an incredible levle of intelligence, any woman that cheats on him is braindead beyond belief. Oh wait thats alll women my bad.

In some fairly recent interview Fraction says that KSD forced him to refer to slave Leia as that much-longer-and-more-awkward phrase.

This one is not so bad.

Someone shared something I made!

Call her Hutt Slayer. One of the New Cannon books does. And his is her Hutt Slayer Costume. No undies in space ladies, you'll suffocate.

>No undies in space ladies

They absorb all the Space-Air!

>Go to bed Vic, that was written by Byrne, it doesn't count.

Yeah, but it's basically just a retelling of what Stan wrote twenty years prior.

Goddamn Lex, you fucking creeper.

>tfw grown-ass man dating a 16yo
Am I a creep, Sup Forums?

Probably.

But we would be so fucked if Sue never married Reed or divorced him. Her pussy is literally keeping up from science shenanigans.

The real crime here is thath Lex had hair.

He's fat, too.

I'm on the same boat, I'm a creep and I'm having the time of my life.
Be proud of your creepness and enjoy it, bro.

Are you that guy from Sup Forums?

Sue's the muscle. She doesn't need to be as smart as Reed when she can thrash all them at once.

Why is Fraction worshipped so much? His X-Men and Iron Man were shit too. Hawkeye was only good for the great art. I didn't like Sex Criminals either.

>Reed set it to keep Sue from divorcing him

>Why is Fraction worshipped so much?
I wonder that too user...

He can be an okay writer but I kinda think he, Hickman, and some others from the 00's sometimes try to put "cool" at the forefront and seem to be missing something underneath.