A thread for minor Dexters laboratory characters

A thread for minor Dexters laboratory characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kj5pXytIY_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would his friends also be cute if they were genderbent?

show more of her then i'll care

*sob

These guys really needed more screen-time
At least two of Dexter's buddies got to re-appear in the StarTrek episode

So was she a robot or something? What was her deal?

personal theory?
Dexter sold some of his lesser inventions to Russia, and got her out of it as part of a deal

She's the stereotypical sexy Russian chauffeur.

>older kid too lame to hang with his own age bracket
>mudslime/poo in loo
>gay kid
>dexter

Pretty accurate picture of school outcasts.

that supposedly "gay kid" turned out to be pretty girl-crazy in his second appearance

It's a beard.

Background girls from Dexter are cute,
The girls from the bus episode as well.

I think I found someone with bigger thighs than Dexter's Mom.

what was up with this guy?

Anime Man represents Dee Dee's imagination shifting towards weeabooism over her childhood Henson/Kroft phase.

Remember the time when Dexter went to Japan, and everyone had a giant robot, including the school teacher?

Somebody really liked Ghaleon?

Imagine the awkward boners they'd have if Dextra was DMing.

And everyone's shitted on his shitty extension appendages.

It'd get even more awkward when she plays as Hodo.

She'd probably be able to get away with playing more powerful characters now. Like a Dragon's Crown-style Sorceress or Amazon.

Connection?

She's in one scene and has no dialogue, but I remember her because she's one of the few fictional characters to share my last name.

(((Goldfarb)))

What the fuck
>not even halloween costume goth is this bad

also contributing

Nice! Could you draw the Sporting Goods Salesgirl in a revealing outfit?

probably

it is odd how they never used her again

they should have used her more too

I always figured she had been helped by Dexter in a past adventure and decided to work for him as repayment

I always just figured the tall one was just the member of their circle of friends who hit their growth spurt early(had one of those growing up in my circle of friends)

that'd be a fun pic or greentext

at least Dex assembled his robots and stuff from scratch.

as the kids were saying, they build models, doubt they actually had the skill that dex has to build machines from zero.

bump

Man,Dexter really knew how to get the ladies moist looking back.

Best Dexter gal.

Can't argue with that body language.

Isn't it great?

>if they were genderbent?

I don't know, but I'd pound that short green-hooded one even as a boy.

Is Dextra even still relevant?

>it is odd how they never used her again

Didn't she had a mad crush for Dexter?
Probably why. Didn't want Mandark Family to look like a love crazed family, as if the parents and Mandark didn't point that out already

The fic stuff collapsed under its own weight, but she's still a Rule 63 thread fixture.

>Didn't she had a mad crush for Dexter?
I don't think so, although Mandark's parents weren't introduced till after Ego Trip, so it's possible that Chris Savino and the others in charge of those seasons might not have been aware of her or indeed most of the other notable characters from the first couple seasons

>The fic stuff collapsed under its own weight
as one of the main people involved with that I have to agree, in retrospect a lot of the ideas were clunky(and this is coming from the guy who came up with a lot of them, we probably should have jettisoned the Mako comic origin, it caused a lot more problems than coming up with a new one, I wouldn't mind coming up with a new version of the idea, probably make it a lot simpler overall

I'd rather we just keep things more simple and preferably have Dexter switch back and forth into Dextra. Also include an "episode" where Mandark gets r63'd too and he and Dextra take this opportunity to take their rivalry in a completely different direction to prove who is the most beautiful girl genius.

Back and forth sounds needlessly complicated

Really? I thought keeping him as a woman would be more complicated now that everyone in Dex's life now having to get reacquainted with Dextra.

From the last Rule 63 Thread:

>Idea is that Dexter went on a vacation with his family to some exotic place, and ended up crossing with Action Hank in some sort of mission. Dexter was eager to take part on it and help, but Hank really didn't wanted to a young child to get involved on it.

>Unsatisfied and pissed, Dexter manages to discover that Hank is suppused to met with some other female agent that is in charge of helping him with tech support. Dexter them decides to take her place, and be part of the mission.

>Yadda, yadda, yadda, mission is a sucess, and the final gag of the episode, Hank gets gender swaped and Dexter has to blow up his cover.

my own thoughts on the idea(inspired partly by Usa-Ritsu's own concept, although unlike his this version is full TG instead of a trap transformation);

>Dexter is experimenting with a new machine(exactly what it does I'm going to leave vague for now, but probably has something to do with gene splicing)
>Dee Dee messes with it, inserting her own DNA into the system
>machine goes boom, Dexter comes out turned into a girl of approximately Dee Dee's age and indeed she's become very similar to Dee Dee physically outside of her hair and glasses(thinking her hair would be similar to that semi-official comic design, that I'll post after this)
>due to the machine breaking Dexter(or Dextra now) is stuck as a girl, indeed even after she'd fixed the machine she can't change back as the explosion wiped her original DNA pattern from it's databanks, and she'd done a very immaculate cleaning of her room and lab before doing this experiment so she can't use any old hair that could have been otherwise lying around, so she's stuck
>cue some misadventures as Dextra both gets used to being a girl and sets things up to continue her life as normal as possible(combination of altering records and memories so most people think Dextra's always been a girl, and that she and Dee Dee are about the same age)
>after this do a timeskip to Dextra being in either High School or College to allow for the more standard lewd shenanigans to happen

I can expand on this if anyone's interested(but I'll try not to be too pushy about my ideas this time around)

this idea is also pretty good, if more oneshot in nature(unless you don't do the gag ending and have Dextra and Action Hank keep working together)

shame we never got a properly finished version of that pic

The collapse was via the anti-male sentiment causing Mandark to be genderswapped and Dexter's Dad to become a psychopath.

and the design I mentioned in regards to hair style

I was thinking more the cast getting too big.

Lemme hit you with a higher quality pic.

>No NRFB woman

For shame

well originally I was going to have Mandark succeed where Dexter/Dextra had failed with the machine, but other people liked the idea of Mandark becoming a girl too(and I liked the idea of exploring what becoming a girl permanently would do to someone whose masculinity was a huge part of their identity), as for the Dad thing, well I just couldn't think of any other way of dealing with him in that scenario at the time, and it kinda snowballed out of control(although to be fair there was a fair amount of canon support for him potentially going nuts)

for any new idea, if Dextra stays a girl, I'd probably just resolve any issues with Dad by having Dextra alter his memories

that too admittedly, I just happen to like the idea of taking minor characters and giving them more focus, as you're more free to change and expand upon them than with more major ones

kinda want to see Dextra wearing her outfit now(got a screencap showing the rest of her, or is that all that's visible of her?)

Tell me you can't picture FemHank being voiced by Cree Summer with a straight face

>No one posts her
Plebeian Brand.jpg

probably

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=kj5pXytIY_4

The one from the Powerpuff Girls version of Soul Train.

NRFB!?

cute

that special sucked

because nuPPG is an animation masterpiece

Sounds like a pretty solid setup to me. I think the question I want is would Dex reunite with Lisa in college and form a friendship with her? Because that was one of the best ideas to come from the early years.

Not too shabby. Would love to see you draw your own take on genderswapped Hank here Maybe even make it a little more provocative like having her in a ridiculously skimpy outfit you'd see in a 70s sexsploitation film?

'member when Dexter had friends and wasnt a social outcast?

It's like she watched some anime and Labyrinth at the same time and just smashed a bishie and David Bowie together.

>well originally I was going to have Mandark succeed where Dexter/Dextra had failed with the machine

Mind going into more detail about this particular part?

This has got to be my all time favorite Dextra design simply because it's even more sexualized then what we came up with and it's somewhat canon.

We don't like bringing up the Savino era episodes.

wasn't implying that, just that pretty much everything PPG related since the original show ended has been heavily flawed at best

>Sounds like a pretty solid setup to me. I think the question I want is would Dex reunite with Lisa in college and form a friendship with her? Because that was one of the best ideas to come from the early years.
sounds quite likely

>Mind going into more detail about this particular part?
well Dexter was originally going to try and become an adult man so he wouldn't be short and shrimpy anymore, with it failing and turning him into Dextra, the idea was that Mandark would steal the plans for the machine and use it on himself and succeed and end up a hunk, and thus have his and Dextra's relationship move from antagonistic to a different sort

>This has got to be my all time favorite Dextra design simply because it's even more sexualized then what we came up with and it's somewhat canon.
yeah it is pretty amazing, we definitely need more of that one

>We don't like bringing up the Savino era episodes.
while those episodes are indeed mostly crap there is the occasional good idea in them, like Mandark's parents(and his origin), and the slight shift in Dee Dee and Dexter's relationship which was slightly less antagonistic than in the older seasons

Farb just means color in German. You poor sod.

Those foreign kids from the accents episode.

MAKE ME

I always liked this one, but I like the one with her slowly building up to her mother's physique to be a bit better.

bump

>Would love to see you draw your own take on genderswapped Hank
>ridiculously skimpy outfit you'd see in a 70s sexsploitation film?
Here ya go, ask and ya shall receive

Looks more like aeon flux.

edited.

bump

Neat

I see no reason both designs can be used. The "canon" design would be what Dexter would look like immediately after becoming TG'd when he's a little kid while the more curvaveous one could be what she looks like as a teen.

Amazing job! I can't thank you enough for making this.

Cute

Putting some focus on some of the minor characters isn't a bad idea on paper. As Dexter had a tracklist of women who caught him in their wandering eye as I mentioned before. But it started getting too out of hand when folks started bringing in other child characters and aging them up when really the adult women were enough to work with.

You guys just make random stupid shit.

No one of you is going to writte anything anyway, at best some drawfags will throw some drawings with the character, on a way that THEY like.

So nothing about this discussion matter, unless you actually create content.