New JL8

New JL8
Hiatus is over

Remember when this was about jokes? What was JL8's "Loss"?

>Remember when this was about jokes?
It never was just about jokes. Aside from the first few introductory strips which established the setting everything has tied into some kind of story arch.

Starting with the kids trying out cooler costumes to appear more adult, moving through Diana's birthday and into the camping trip and date.

Also, Very VERY few comics have a Loss equivalent.

bump

>YIIEAGH!

HA

Is this the guy that sent a picture of his dick to an underaged girl?

oh right. I forgot about the baseball arc with not-Wild Thing

Yale draws a good looking Wonder Loli, not even being pedo here. DC should take some cues from Yale and borrow that hairstyle.

>every fucking thread

No, you're thinking of Buckley

No, that was one of the Penny Arcade guys.

Let's hope the update schedule gets back on track. Also I wonder who Sploosh'd?

I missed it when it was called 'Little League'

Stupid base ball...

No he sent Dick pics to multiple different women he worked with, but they were adults.

>The updates take so long he needs to provide a footnote when he references something that happened 5 strips ago

>I'm a Human who can fly

Its been ages since I read Jl8 so excuse me if this is already confirmed, but does Clark not know he is an Alien yet? I wonder if that will be a plotline later on if that's what's going on here...

Huh, I never thought about it but that'd explain why Hal thought J'onn was so cool for being an alien but wasn't as fascinated by Clark...

>water noise
Aquaman soon I hope...

JL8 has always just been a slice of life. The problem is just how decompressed it's become.

wasn't their date like 6 fucking months ago

Hiatus

Good of you to chime in with your 100% unbiased opinion, Kate. Shouldn't you be churning out your next issue of Hellcat?

He actually is thinking of Buckley, this guy sent dick picks but not to minors,

This