Kate Beckinsale...HARVESTED!

Kate Beckinsale...HARVESTED!

>The actress said Weinstein "opened the door in his bathrobe." I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him," Beckinsale wrote. Beckinsale said Weinstein offered her alcohol, but she declined saying that she "had school in the morning." She was able to leave "unscathed."

Also:

>Beckinsale wrote that a number of years later, Weinstein asked her if he had "tried anything" with her during their first meeting. "I realized he couldn't remember if he had assaulted me or not," Beckinsale said. According to the actress, Weinstein continually tried to get her to work with him over the years, but she never agreed to - a decision Beckinsale feels ultimately harmed her career.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.businessinsider.com/kate-beckinsale-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexually-harassed-her-at-17-2017-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce:

amp.businessinsider.com/kate-beckinsale-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexually-harassed-her-at-17-2017-10

>all these hollywood sluts coming out saying he TRIED to fuck them but they said no! because they are brave and that's how their careers died

lol
when is the true story coming out?

>"I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him,"

Yeah ok

Surely these are being fabricated now.

I wonder what these prostitutes will come up with next year. It's all so tiring.

She was Harvested in every orifice.

These actresses are getting more and more pathetic.

I imagine every publicist in the world right now is like, "Have you ever met Harvey? You did?! Okay, you were harassed then. We'll make a statement and get some of that free P.R."

I actually am starting to respect Lawrence and Watson for keeping their mouths shut...

LMAO just fucking read this from Kate Beckinsale's instagram post:

>I had a male friend who, based on my experience,warned a young actress who said she was going to dinner with Harvey to be careful. He received a phone call the next day saying he would never work in another Miramax film ;the girl was already sleeping with Harvey and had told him that my friend had warned her off.

Traitorous whoare!

i love how his "wife" left him within a matter of days

yeah, i'm sure she was shocked by the accusations.

she is right

>I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him,"

What a bitch. Hope he raped her.

LMAO

dumb snitchers

hahahahaha now that is what I call power

I wonder what this guy did to enrage Moloch. This is a total free for all.
>People calling out kikes
>Kikes trying to cover themselves
>People hating women and this guy
>People unironically shilling for the harvester
>People slamming silent whores
>Whores blowing more than just dicks
>Silent victims blaming men
>Men blaming women
>Hollywood consuming itself
>Rapists dogging on Kikestein
>Rapists being exposed afterwards
Utter chaos. Burn it all down.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

It's even funnier when you realize her actress friend was actually her and she was the one who ruined her friends career.

Seriously. At least wait a week, act aloof, and pretend your husband of 10+ years is a stand up guy.

This bitch was immediately like yeah, he's rapist scum, I better quick track this divorce so I can get my cut before the civil lawsuit.

>I actually am starting to respect Lawrence
Lawrence did what she had to do to be where she is now, other actresses refused to take that path and you can see that they're not as famous for a reason, if you want money and fame you need to smoke that cigar.

He jeopardized the company owned by his associates who are also jews.

>tried

Isn't this child abuse?