Can we have a Mr. Robot thread? What did you think of the first episode of season 3?

Can we have a Mr. Robot thread? What did you think of the first episode of season 3?

t: european who just got home from work

Dutchie here. Just started it. I remember fuck all from S2...

>Can we have a Mr. Robot thread?
Sure.

>Chinese tranny minister at LHC or something in the very beginning
>frog eyed Khaleesi talk about undoing "everything" in the context of undoing people deaths

>season 1 : fight club
>season 2 : ???
>season 3 : stein gate

Parallel universes incoming. Mr robot is actually alive and takes control of Elliot from another universe.

Inb4.

They make an analogy between parallel universes and mounting on Linux
Muh "I'm on /dev/null while Mr robot has root privilege :^)"

Loved the premiere. As a fan of season 2, I was worried that USA would restrict Esmail but I'm glad to see they didn't. This season feels different and fresh and is definitely heading into a interesting direction.
Also holy shit that trump scene was superbly done.

had some okay moments, some really dumb stuff, overall kinda boring nothing/10

still gonna keep watching

Does anyone have a link? I cant find a way to watch it I'm dying

How the fuck is the food at this place so expensive? Inflation?

5/9

>he didn't drop MR after season 1
pleb taste much?

This thing looks just like the LHC.

We wuz time machines and shiet

How is Trump involved? Isn't this supposed to take place in 2012 or something? Wouldn't the show's timeline be different from ours due to to the market crash? Weak

I loved it. Still think the parallel universe stuff is a red herring but overall it was a great premiere. It looked so washed out on cable though

How was your day at work, Eurobro?

The writers were like
>"we steins;gate now
And flew over the fight-club theme and decided that they will hack time and space.

HACKING TO THE GATE

I know they have to fill out an hour but due they really need that dumb blonde bitch to pause for 5 seconds in between every other word?

It's around late 2015 in the show timeline, Trump is on the campaign trail but not elected yet.

>you cannot unsee Unicron goatse

Trump was supposed to be "the bad future consequences" that Elliot imagined his actions would lead to.

It was otherwise a really good opening episode to this season but it was a pretty bad place for Esmail to shoehorn his political views.

There's been some political things in the series before but you can see that he's one of those liberal idiots if you look at his tweets and that this was a personal attack against Trump. Very weak in that regard. I don't even like Trump but it was just stupid.