And i thought this show couldnt have any more waifuable characters

And i thought this show couldnt have any more waifuable characters

I refuse to define waifu as "my favorite character from this particular show".

Orly

have they shown white diamond yet

Not yet no

And here I thought you would post a quality waifu

Keep Steven Universe shit in the general

Shes good too, and the best of that gem harem they showed
Their is no general, and even if their was im not obligied to keep all discussion in the clutterd mess u fuck

y'all blind idiots.

yeah yeah and you were right. you don't have to gloat

>dirty human over glorious big butt empathetuc giant woman

Yellow was already best Diamond, but this episode made me fall in love with her even more.

She's the best kind of villain. Still a bad guy, but with layers that make them come luke an actual person.

She has meaning and passion. Even though we are but animals to her, she cares for others deeply, even her pearl i think. For all its faults, im glad SU has actual layerd villiansnrather then just the mustache twirling villian.

General

Why do mods not want a general

Someone descended from a long line of inbreeding should not look that hot.

make way for new waifu,blue diamond!

Though I understand why, I'm a little mad that they didn't take home Any of the quartzes or Zoomans. There better be more of them in the future.

maybe there's an algorhythm keeping them from getting too inbreed that actually determines the choosening.
They must have some genetic diversity- they've got visible variants like skin and hair color.

They should if they were specifically chosen their breeding partners and had their whole lives kept to a specific routine to garner the best physical results.

These are perfect, pure bred humans.
Only, unlike Hitler and the professional dog shows, Gems like a variety of skin tones.

Professional dog shows do have a variety of kinds of dogs, you silly billy.

Kinds of dogs, yes.
Variety in coats, no.

At least not across all of them.
My sister got a French Bulldog from a breeder cause she loves them and the breeder gave it away because it didn't have the right kind of coat speckling to be a showdog.

Dog shows are very picky on what can and can not be allowed.

I mostly like traps but damn was he hot

>anyone having a SU """waifu"""
I can understand enjoying the show but all of the characters are pretty ugly. It's like people who think Maisie Williams is attractive.

There designs are very cartoony. Cartoons are hotter to me then real people. Their personalitys dont help my dick from growing either.

People get attached the personalites overall character designs of SU characters, and then go look at off-model fanart. It's mostly the artstyle that's ugly.

>plebs waifuing blue diamond

>no one likes yellow diamond

shit tastes

Actually it is possible to have a lot of inbreeding without serious genetic malformities. Cheetahs for example are all relatively inbred. You just can't have many recessive detrimental traits, like the hapsburg jaw.

Dude, Yellow has always been best Diamond. The hell are you on about?

>merciful towards fuck up subordinates
>powerful, intimidating presence
>nice to her Pearl
>cares about her sisters and tries to cheer up Blue
>correctly points out they should move on and get shit done
>gives in to her own grief, showing that she's just trying to act tough as a leader
>lets Blue indulge in specimen collection even if it's not cost effective, just to make her feel a little better because dammit, she loves her sister
YD is a proper villain, evil, but still an actual person. I fuckin' love her. That fabulous villain song doesn't hurt.

yeah, but the humans have been there with no new genes for 5000 years, and it looked like a pretty small population (at this point). the Egyptian royalty had some severe genetic disorders after like, 4 generations of inbreeding? maybe 3? really the only way that genetic disorders didn't become widespread over 5000 years would be starting with a much larger population than we saw, in addition to removal of those with abnormalities.

The whole board is lusting over blue diamond, not yellow

Good for them. Truth of the matter is that Yellow is just a more fleshed out and compelling character. Yeah, Blue has some stuff to work with, but we still don't know her that well yet. White still hasn't appeared yet, and Pink is dead, so we'll only ever know her through flashbacks told by an unreliable narrator. So for my money, Yellow's got the lead.

Seems we've got three fresh plot threads. The Zoomans, the quartzes stationed at the Zoo who are more or less friendly to the CGs, and the Diamonds wanting to collect some specimens. So yeah, we'll see them again eventually.

none of these characters look very waifuable, your fanbase is silly

The blue one has eyes? Disappointing, I wanted to see a unique kind of sensory system.

Post your waifu

she's not Sup Forums

Too bad, she's probably a shit anyway

And the room full of Rose Quartzes.

And picking up Ruby Squad. And whatever situation Connie, Peridot and Lapis had to deal with while the mainliners were away.

... Come on, they called it out twice for fucks sake. "Protect Beach City while we're gone.". I'd be damn surprised if that didn't go anywhere.

Dude illegal aliens lmao

I love Blue's voice its very soothing, and its still can be really intimidating too like when she got serious in the end. The actress did a fantastic job.

>being this naive
That was literally an excuse to not have those characters tag along as well. Writers are lazy and didn't want to write something to do for all of them.

And WTF is with Connie? Since when is Steven obligated to take her ass to Space on joy rides?

I wonder if all the diamonds are going to have different accents, Yellowhas an American standard and Blue has a slight Irish accent.

I like how she didn't recognize Ruby and Sapphire at all. How very M. Bison of her. The Answer must've taken place on a Tuesday.

Star with autism

>have millions of subjects most of whom look indistinguishable from one another
>expect her to remember every single one over the course of thousands of years
wew

Glad to hear back of him.
Will they pick up ALL rubyes?
Will we see troubles on earth when the gems arent there?
Will gems come here to abduct more humans?(Ronaldo PLS)
and more important , will we see more of those other amathys?

The accents are a consequence of their actors. It's just like how Garnet sounds like she's from West London.

Fuck them I'm all about those purple horse shoes.

>Will we see troubles on earth when the gems arent there?
I'm hoping for the next episode (after the required months of hiatus) will have them come back to find Beach City wrecked and hear about the story of how Connie, Lapis, Peridot and maybe Lion stopped some massive monster attack.

>months of hiatus
i dont wannna belive this , i dont want to

>Yellow and Blue walk around Beach City looking for specimens
>grab a bunch of people and get in their ships
>a few minutes later, they come back and toss Ronaldo into the ocean, then leave again

Nigga, we got this bomb literally a month early.

After the bomb, it's probably back to nothing for a long ass time.

>character design keeps getting worse

Great, now I sound like you people.

What did they mean by this?

Who is this?

I was half expecting andy to start talking about his tour during Korea and Nam to steven.
How he will drop napalm on villages and remember the screams down below and sometimes get flashbacks everytime he cooks bacon.

He likes big guys

This is perfect , like , at the end of the episode or something , or an episode where ronaldo follows the diamonds (we know more of them or some shit) and ronaldo want to study them but dont want to be abducted but at the same wants and at the end he gets captured and rejected because he said something weird

Perfect.

It'd be a great opportunity to do something new. Connie hasn't really had any interaction with Lapis and Peridot, and in the case of the former, last they shared screen time, Lapis tried to fucking drown Connie. The three of them fighting monsters together with awkward teeth gritting pretty much writes itself.

Tell me, Sup Forums, what's the use in feeling blue?

its easier than bein green ill tell you that

>Half joke-half serious episode with a cliffhanger
>Infiltration episode with waifus out the wazoo
>Unsettling garden of eden-esque episode
>Full lore blast final episode with a song from the fucking diamonds

The only one that was truly mediocre was the light distortion one, otherwise this was a 10/10 bomb.

Green people is only made to suffer isnt it?

Greg has a big dick. For you.

Also what if the gems actually fixed some of the humans on a genetic level to keep certain disabilities from happening

So if Steven looks like same as all Coreans, and the show is animated in Corea, does that mean Greg Universe is Corean?

Korea.
With a K. And no, they are WASP as fuck.

So just Star then.

Someone got links to episodes?

Has there been ANY reference to Christianity in the show, much less a protestant form?

Severely underrated post

There is no Christianity because none of the events that created it ever happened. If you want to try being autistic about it then Rose and/or Steven could be god's intended Christ figure I guess.

>United States, Korea, Canada more or less exist with only notable changes coming down to names of cities and where there are signs of damage from war.
>Middle East is noted for being a quagmire of everyone fighting everyone, which has religious origins

Of course not.
There is no mention of religion in the show.
But Protestantism has a cultural dimension that permeated the white population of the US and put the ethics of work and wealth as an expression of divine favor in place of Catholic ideas of community and charity.
And I know few men more frugal, humble and determined to do their work than Greg Universe.

Gentleman! I give you...

>And it's not corn.

Guys?
I think Garnet is a fusion.

>Complaining about the Church doing the Church's role is ethical

well, this is a blue board after all

Steven, Greg, bring out your 「STANDS」!

for being war machines, the Famethyst are pretty chill and relaxed. Also that complex CG Amy had is completely throw out of the windows because her brethren doesn't give a fuck about it. We haven't seen them fighting though.

Good bomb, liked the zoomans and BD. Also skinny Jasper and the Amethysts were cute.

Seconding, need links

>for being war machines, the Famethyst are pretty chill and relaxed.
Probably a defect from being made on earth or something, and why they're seen as 'bad' soldiers.

I want these two to be chill together and team up
Skinny gives the commands and Carnelian does them without fail

I want an orgy with all the new Gems.

Sugar is a hack! A HACK!

Did she hack herself?

>there's even a model sheet of the korean drawing the image on the side of the desk

That's some nice meta shit. Wonder why they changed her outfit from a light color to all blue.

>animation studio in Korea
What did Sugar mean by this?

She look like the girl from Daft Punk.

>Character references right there
>Still draw the characters off model
At this point she's just trying to spite us, isn't she?

At this point i'm fucking incredibly hyped for White's appearance

Last to go aside from the one who is already dead, so they're obviously saving biggest and best for last

Her mural seems to indicate that her Authority is Homeworld itself

Not at all.

White Diamond is just an idea, not a being. They pull back the curtain, revealing only machinery giving pre-made responses.

The character certainly seems to be kind of a parody of the basic anime character design, what with the long, narrow, tapering face ending in a really pointy chin and all.

what do you mean? most anime characters have short heads with pronounced chins, not long heads