I guess the Miles killing Hydra Cap vision and the upcoming Jessica Jones Hydra related issue are Bendis shoving his...

I guess the Miles killing Hydra Cap vision and the upcoming Jessica Jones Hydra related issue are Bendis shoving his shit OCs into Spencer's event.

Who will stop him?

>stopping Bendis
It sounds like ou still have a bit of that 'hope' stuff left in there somewhere.

>Bendis will deny the push of a character that deserves it by forcing his shitty pet characters into the story

Guess Spencer is an architect at marvel now, so having your shit interrupted is part of the job

Man, Bendis is petty as fuck.

Maybe but fuck I was interested in HydraCap arc but I won't buy it if Miles has a significant role in it.

Fucking Bendis should be preoccupied more with giving him an actual personality and stories that don't rely on crossovers other heroes or Peter Parker related characters.

>instead of a character like Songbird or Zemo who could use the push or at least Bucky or Sam who actually play a role in this story, Captain Hydra will be stopped by one of Bendis' shitty pets OCs

Songbird or Taskmaster defeating Steve would be the best outcome since it makes sense and propel them out of the C-List ghetto.

What I'm wondering is why hasn't Cap done anything to prevent his predicted death.
You know what I bet? He dresses Jack Flag up as Cap and has Miles kill him.

Zemo stopping him would be pretty sweet, especially if he gets something out if it.

Like Hill makes a deal with him that if he stops Cap he gets his own Government/SHIELD Tbolt team and his past crimes overlooked and Zemo accepts but after defeating Cap he also reveals he wants Cap in his team and he gets him with a shock collar and all Zemo does is humiliate him and enjoy ordering him around and Cap who is back to normal takes everything because he feels like shit.

Lol now that I think about it it does sound pretty gay but it's totally in Helmut's character.

Reminder that Bendis singlehandedly killed the hot new household franchise "Guardians of the Galaxy" in the comics to the point it starting making only as much money as when they were obscure Z-listers despite the huge brand recognition from the movies.

That sounds like a pretty sadistic BDSM relationship. I like it.

Selvig asks him that after Steve tells him of the vision and if I recall Steve said that his death wouldn't matter in the long run if he got Hydra in control of the world and that it would be worth it.

Reminder that he also managed to squander the opportunity to get movie fags into comics with Avengers Assemble. I get the feeling he is attaching is worthless ass to books with MCU properties to desperately hide the fact that he isn't selling the way he used to. All the MCU synergy books he did tanked and I think it's at least in part because of his shit-tier writing.

I'm still just really curious how this event will go down. Like, is it just Hydra marching on the White House, and all the heroes panic? Also the Miles kills Cap shit.

How is JJ doing anyway?

>I get the feeling he is attaching is worthless ass to books with MCU properties to desperately hide the fact that he isn't selling the way he used to
He is. In fact, he gets to choose which books he writes before anybody else. His power within the company is ridiculous.

>Bendis:I definitely thought that these two love each other so much and in a way, Carol and Tony are tighter than Tony and Capt were, even though they're all very close. They share so much about recovery and other issues they've shared over the years.

did that actually happen?

I'm pretty sure that, at the end, nothing will hapen to Miles. Fucking nothing.

Tony was Carol's AA sponsor so there is some truth to it

>Jessica Jones #1 74,291
>Jessica Jones #2 36,893

Not that good. It's unlikely to stabilize at 36k and most Bendis books slipped into the 20ks pretty quickly. I know fans of his Alias and a couple of MCU-only people who tried it out because of the show and immediately dropped it for being shit.

>He is. In fact, he gets to choose which books he writes before anybody else. His power within the company is ridiculous.

It's disgusting. I think a good chunk of the blame for Marvel being garbage lies on the shoulders of Bendis since everyone else has to fix his messes or has his shit derail what they were doing. There is a reason one of the first things Feige did was to stop him from having any influence on the movies.

I can see that working, even though Tony and Cap are fuckbuddies, he could relate more to Carol because they're both drunkie fuck ups.

I mean, it'd make sense for both to feel inadequate to be in the spotlight when they know Cap is so much better (as a leader and overall person) at it.

>There is a reason one of the first things Feige did was to stop him from having any influence on the movies.
I wonder, what could have happened if Bendis influences wouldn't been stopped?

Pretty sure it would be like that because Helmut desperately tries to dom and outalpha Cap in almost every encounter that they have

Although deep down inside Helmut has a small secret need for Steve's acceptance and approval (he was mad that Steve never gave him a chance to redeem himself like he did with Bucky after all) which honestly is also something that other Marvel characters have (Hawkeye for example) mainly because Steve has that effect on people.

>Feige did was to stop him from having any influence on the movies
I'm pretty sure the Comics Code was mostly harmless. Aside of that rumour of Bendis stealing ideas from early GotG scripts the real problem was Ike being a cheapstake.

The complains of the guy who started the MCU with a box of scraps and the faces of it held more weight than the literally who boss from a sinking ship.

I have a rough idea what would have happened to Scarlet Witch, for starters. Generally speaking he likely would have tried to shove his pet waifus/husbandos/OCs in there.

Hilariously enough, Helmut seems to have stopped being evil in the Avengers Assemble cartoon because of a pep talk from Steve.

To be honest Steve and Tony were close in the beginning but post CW they started drifting apart and Hickman pretty much killed them (both figuratively and literally) woth the mindwipe and when he had their last encounter before the end of the world be of both of them trying to kill each other.

Tony and Steve also weren't ever in the same page like Tony and Carol were before CW II, Carol and Tony share a lot of similarities and understand each other better than Tony and Steve.

Hell I can even fucking argue that Hawkeye and Namor in a way are closer to Steve than Tony is.

Reminder Bendis wanted to kill Peter Parker in CW II and make Miles Morales the only Spider-Man, but Dan "only-based-for-one-meeting" Slott cockblocked his plans and mocked him on Twitter.

Bendis is the hero we deserve. His shitty OC characters and diversity push is killing Marvel. This last event was negatively received by pretty much everyone. Once this new marvel dies we can go back to a simpler time of clones and Osborn cucking Peter.

>mocked him on twitter

when was this, give dan his one due

>"This is not my first rodeo, you bald kike faggot"
Dan really needs to chill up if he wants to keep his job at Marvel.

>see Jessica Jones for a little bit of that
The only connection JJ has to Civil War II is that woman Carol wrongfully arrested now wanting revenge on all superheroes because she's butthurt.

>He's is being shit on purpose since he knows this is the only way to defeat Perlmutter
Punished Bendis.

I kniw Gunn alluded in one of his Facebook videos to the Creative Comittee, or whatever Bendis and co called themselves, giving him problems when he was writing the Thanos scenes into the GotG movie.

I doubt it. Now that Captain Hydra is aware of this possible future, he'll take measures to avoid it from happening, which we know is something that can be done with Ulysses' visions.
He'll either take Miles out of action or make sure to revise his plans to avoid ever being in front of the Capitol.

>and diversity push is killing Marvel
Some of Marvel's highest selling comics were done so because of their diversity push. Gave us Luke Cage, Black Panther, and Blade.

I wonder if they'll get Starlin in as an advisor for IW.

>selling

>Once this new marvel dies we can go back to a simpler time of clones and Osborn cucking Peter.

Marvel won't die because Marvel is still a heavy hitter. The movies are keeping them above water. If you think they'll die out in this decade, you're stupid.

Not only that, but Disney is backing them. Fuck outta here.

Yes, but those didn't seem forced like the new stuff. You can't tell me Miles or Whor or gay bobby don't feel forced or pushed.

I'm pretty sure he meant "Dying" as in their current ideology and style, not in an out of business kinda death.

>Miles playing a major role
Hydra War confirmed substanceless shit

Also one of the biggest failures of ANAD Marvel was attempting to make Tony Stark into Marvel's flagship character.

The diversity push can be annoying sometimes but from a business point of view their faith in Bendis is a bigger liability.

gay bobby is the only one that really seems forced.
Jane could've had a little more build-up before the reveal, since she had only appeared...once? in Aaron's run prior to her taking over.

and I didn't mind Miles origin/creation, he was off in his little thing, and its only bothersome if you were like really reading Ultimate Spidey, which most people weren't.

Nah she's going to deal with Hydra too.

And some people will shill for them, for free.

No, i'm not saying the currents are selling, i'm just adressing the fact that this is nothing new from them. It begs the question why even support them for doing something they stood on the ground of doing since their earliest conception.

>Yes, but those didn't seem forced like the new stuff. You can't tell me Miles or Whor or gay bobby don't feel forced or pushed.

Those things were extremely forced. They introduced Black Panther in a FF comic. The celebrated many of their black heroes as being the first black heroes. Even pandered to the black audience at that time.

The Hydra logo represents the fact that the butthurt woman was arrested by Carol under suspicion of being Hydra.

>as in their current ideology and style, not in an out of business kinda death.

You mean their leftist ideology that they've pushed forever?

>their leftist ideology
This maymay will never die.

Except the issue is solicited to be about "Jessica finding out about the deepest, darkest secret of the Marvel Universe and how only Jessica can stop it!" or some shit like that being heavily implied to be about her finding out that Cap is Hydra.

it's not a meme

user, Bendis solicitations should NEVER be taken at face value.

No, it's a marketing ploy.

Lol probably not, if it was Gunn writing and directing maybe since he had DnA read his GotG script and asked them what they thought about it.

I mean the Russos aren't really comic fans and they don't fucking get Cap at all like Mcfeely and Mcfeely do.

And it shows in tbe CW film commentary and in interviews. Russos said Cap is a static character who works best making other characters grow and develop while Markus and Mcfeely always talk about how Steve has changed since First Avenger. Russos draw most of their Cap stuff from Bru's ran while Markys and Mcfeely talk about Stan and Kirby runs (they particularly like Modok) and Gruenwald's run, they joked about Evans wearing the Nomad suit and are the ones who added Zola to the script in The Winter Soldier.

>Mcfeely and Mcfeely
Shit I meant Markus and Mcfeely

The entire mutant plight is huge social commentary.

Wrong thread, Future Faggot.

I'm screencapping this shit and mocking you in the main thread.

That's definetly not what the issue was about. It was about a butthurt woman about how much she hates superheroes (despite hiring super-villains) except Jessica because she hates her powers and isn't "like them". The woman asks Jessica to reveal the secrets of the superhero community in order to somehow use them to tear it all down (what secrets Jessica could possibly know that could matter is not explained).

>That's definetly not what the issue was about
The issue's not out yet, user.

Oh jeez.

>huge
Yeah, deep as fuck.

Wait, wasn't that the solicit to issue 3? Because issue 3 is out.

I reread that myself and thought about the adjective choice. Either way doesn't change the fact it was social commentary and Marvel has had a leftist agenda for the longest. Even introducing black heroes for the sake of them being black.

Issue 4

Originally the X-Men's mission was to protect humanity from evil mutants. The social commentary came later but only in fits and starts.

Oddly the run that made the X-Men popular, All-New All-Different, had hardly any social commentary or stories about mutants being hated. It barely came up at all until Days of Future Past and then God Loves: Man Kills and those stories were outliers at the time.

Ah, never mind, we'll see what happens. It's probably something to do with that guy from another universe that presumably killed his wife.

Yeah, it could just be about the Ultimate Conspiracy, which is a genuinely interesting hook that Bendis has done almost nothing with so far.

>Marvel has had a leftist agenda for the longest
Yeah, I'm sure that they never ever intended to make money with progressive agendas.

It's the cover for issue 3 in Marvel's website.

what

>Yeah, I'm sure that they never ever intended to make money with progressive agendas.

Marvel is all around a business. Their entire foundation is on the basis of making money no matter how you look at it.

Luke Cage was conceived to cash-in on the blacksploitation films of that time.

Slott can be based when wants to.

Exactly. Leftist ideology, my ass.

Their writers certainly all have one and are allowed to push it without restraint

Nobody messes with Dan's husbando.

>working for a Disney company
>leftists

But understand this came from the creators leftist ideology. Marvel says they want a black hero. The creator pitches some good ideas and narratives that coincide with the current politics and movements going on.

Yes, that's what I'm saying

Spencer shouldn't even still have his job after the shit he's said on social media. Only right-wing people get disciplined for that, I guess.

That's not leftism, that's opportunism.

Which is the very foundation of Marvel.

See: Stan Lee.

>shoving his shit OCs into Spencer's event.

like you guys know they have at least yearly meetings to plan stuff out right?

If that's the case, they should've pandered to the Rightist during the time when they were the majority instead of siding with leftist. It came from a position of wanting money and also siding with the left.

Kirby created Black Panther because he realized there were no black heroes and that was messed up

>they should've pandered to the Rightist during the time when they were the majority
Ultimates, user.

So I am right.

Yeah, but he called him Black Tiger or something at first; then someone (Lee?) changed it into Panther for opportunistic reasons.

>then someone (Lee?) changed it into Panther for opportunistic reasons.

What opportunist reason?

Remember, people in this business don't know many people who disagree with them. They often literally don't know that there's money to be made by pandering to the right.

When rah-rah patriotism became fashionable (not just on the right) after 9/11 Marvel comics jumped on that bandwagon. But usually they think they're keeping up with the zeitgeist when they really are only keeping up with half of it.

What's taskmaster been up too?

He could have shoved them in the meetings, you know and it also doesn't stop rhings like Bendis changing the ending for his shit event.

Also judging from Millar's account of how CW was done it feels like Editors don't do their jobs and writers di whatever the fuck they want anyway.

>Black Panther
Think.

A lot of readers think and/or hope that Marvel will start pandering to the right now that there's a Republican gov't again, and considering that the Marvel CEO donated to Drumpf.

like the name of the group...

Black Panther came before the Black Panther Party.

he got shot in the head.

>I didn't read Ultimates

Also the Black Panther character predates the group, they changed his name because they realized there were no tigers in Africa.

The Black Panther came first tho

>they should've pandered to the Rightist during the time when they were the majority instead of siding with leftist.
Keep in mind the demographics that tend to read comics. There have always been more left-leaning comics readers than right-leaning ones.

it was Coal Tiger or something. there's sketches of the original designs on the net somewhere

>The Black Panther
July 1966

>The Black Panther Party
October 1966

Riddle me this, Batman. The Black Panther came before the Black Panther Party, and the Black Panther Party did not get its name from The Black Panther. So where did the name "Black Panther" come from?

I'm interested in seeing your answer, user.