Are you lads ready for PorgMania? they are just so adorkable!

Are you lads ready for PorgMania? they are just so adorkable!

my wallet is empty sorry

are those Mike Matei amd the tittycow from GoT pub?

Where's that pic confirming that's a tranny?

Yes

Seriously someone should just storm these faggots' house with a baseball bat, destroy all their shit and beat them within an inch of their life leaving them crippled.

These people have to be plants

i bet she fucks him in the ass every night with a strap-on

i'm jealous

How much is Disney paying them to try to turn this retardation into a thing on the internet?

They probably watch Rick and morty

you probably watch Rick and morty

porg

i turned myself into a disney shill martyyyy

im pickle porg

she's a big girl

n-nani?!

Is she an amazon or is he a turbo manlet?

Post the pic of them standing side by side

At least he has a girlfirend. Fuck, guys im so lonely

No, I only watch true high iq animation like the Cleveland show

>tfw you would go through this kind of abuse just to have a girlfriend
i would literally get a porg tatoo on my ass right now if a girl asked me to as a condition of us dating.

What if they end up hating them after the movie comes out? What if their tender emotions get trampled when it becomes apparent that the little fuckers are actually staunch conservatives?

I don't think one picture has ever made me so uncomfortable.

That guy definitely likes to watch his GF get fucked by other guys.

I mean, he definately wouldnt be able to stop her

What have they done to you?

Her hair dye is produced in a factory that poisoned my town's water supply, leading to both my parents' tragic deaths.

Can confirm.

they are gonna become the new minions. calling it right now

These people lack the capacity for that level of critical thinking

>big explosions + cute = good movie1!!

inb4 it's all a massive ruse and the little things turn out to be the equivalent of space nazis.

Nice tattoos you have there.

>she

hah

there so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

they belong nowhere but gas chamber

the guy looks more like an FTM tranny than the girl being MTF, 2bh senpaitachi

Yeah, lucky girl.

Is the movie even out yet?

Normies pretending to like nerd-shit was a mistake.
Why aren't SJW getting pissed off about that cultural appropriation?

I don't get all the anger. I mean, they seem pretty happy. I'm a bit jealous. I wish I could get excited over silly stuff like that and be able to share that excitement with someone else.

I mean, I wake up, I drive to work, I drive back home and I come... here and every step along the way I experience some sort of frustration, anger or dread. And I guess there are things I enjoy, I really liked Blade Runner 2049, I really liked Twin Peaks: The Return and I thought watching them was emotionally fulfilling overall but the sense of genuine excitement and joy that this couple seems to have or those folks watching Game of Thrones together in that bar... you know, I don't think I have anything like that.

>but the sense of genuine excitement and joy that this couple seems to have or those folks watching Game of Thrones together in that bar
Protip: It's not genuine.

>"fuck NUmales for having fun with their gfs- fake and gay"
>all these self-owns
how greasy and bitter must you be to hate-stalk some random couple on twitter because they enjoy shit together

This is beyond pathetic

that women looks like she fucks black guys.

If they aren't getting a check from Disney for doing this they're dumb as fuck. If they are, I'm sure its enough to cover tattoo removal.

How so?

I was actually going to stand in line on the night of release but I bet I would be swamped with mothers and kids and girls dragging their toy porgs along, unless I go to the shitty cinema in my county.

take it from someone who did the premiere of TFA:

don't
you will consider jihad as very sane option the entire evening

They vote for the destruction of Western Civilisation.

thanks lad, not that bothered anyway

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>buying that much merch of something you have only seen for several seconds in a trailer
I genuinely don't understand.

Remember when movies were just a nice form of recreation and not hysterical, personality defining and pseudo-religious events?
The West is really done for if escapism is the only thing left to look forward to when ppl are off their work

What's wrong? Did your government fail to provide you with a female partner?

This is unironically the result of a lack of religion and culture.

You could justify it as an investment into sth that will definitely gain in value over time, but judging by the looks of them I think this guy might be on the right track.

Stories, plz God stories

When will be the moment that you realize that you actually have pretty much the same notions as ISIS sympathizers and more in common with them than with the majority of your countrymen?

they work for disney, they probably didn't buy any of it.

nietzsche wrote a book that literally says fuck off to this dumb comment

>speculating on mass-produced toys
I'm pretty surprised there isn't a single Funko Pop on that photo

Ah yes, I'm an advocate of massacre of religious minorities, the creation of a theocracy, the destruction of historical monuments, and religious war on my neighbors. You truly are a perceptive one, faggot.

he was also fucking nuts so what's your point

Genuine question- why is she dating a guy shorter than her?

Is she really that desperate for male companionship?

Nietzche isn't a God either, in spite of your blind faith in the thoughts of a Victorian psychiatrist on the whole of society and civilization.

See for an answer

Well replied. I was just checking the waters. Have a nice evening.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm as much as a manlet as that guy, but damn that looks like shit.

Have you actually read Nietzsche? Because while he was very critical of religion he recognized that it gave people a sense of purpose and a moral framework, and without these things there would be chaos. He spent most of his life trying to come up with an objective philosophy that could full fill those two roles.

Milhouse enunciates his line as:

>he's back! In pog form.

Delete this image

Likely an insufferable cunt

>most members of parliament in my country aren't verified
>these literally, LITERALLY who's are

This man unironically has more of a global impact that some nobody parliamentary member

>manlet hockey player

white

textbook example of a numale

>Hockey player
sure

What does it mean if I don't find her attractive but i have a strong desire to fuck her to cuckold him?

Who is she?

It means you actually do find her attractive

SIEG PORG!

>Creative Exec, Disney's Lucasfilm Story Group

So he's one of the moron in charge of the movie script/ideas? It all makes sense now

WHAT?!? No rape?! She at least somewhat rapable, bruh.

his hockey coach is Gordon Bombay

>save money
>live in SF
>living with a blue haired tranny

nuke San Francisco NOW

When did all of that merchandise come out? Did they get all of that stuff and the tattoos in like a week?

this is amazing

How does this make you feel?

this will make it easier to identify the degenerates when the grand cleansing commences

I was going to say something about the embarassment of explaining it to grandchildren but if demographic trends are anything to go by, they won't have kids in the first place, so...

How long until Porg fursonas?

already happening
porg otherkin too
I am so not looking forward to the unavoidable "porg rock" songs people will make thinking the pun is smart

The dude works for Disney. Their account is shilling preemptively

Jenny wins the porg battle.

>ywn watch her attach a strap on to it and fuck it

That porg looks bigger than her dildo. How is it going to fit? Its a little too big

These things are so fucking ugly, what the fuck, it's like they took grumpy cat, removed all the cute cat features out of him, and slapped his face onto a penguin. What the FUCK

this autist was definitely fucking the Screen Junkies crew