Will we finally see him in the next Season of Daredevil...

Will we finally see him in the next Season of Daredevil? I'm sick of The Hand ninja shit and just want to see the based Bullseye fuck Matt's shit up.

I'd assume so, Typhoid Mary would also be a welcome addition.

Hopefully. Charlie Cox keeps talking about how he wants to bring in Bullseye.

He's more Elektra's nemesis than Matt's, and they've already done her death.

>He's more Elektra's nemesis than Matt's
Kek, no

They'll probably half-ass it like with Punisher

they have been pimping hi out in the comics, so it would make sense.

Season 2 was god-awful, hope the quality improves. Bullseye could bring some fresh air..

Apparently Robert Sheehan was cast as Bullseye for season 3. At least there's a /tv thread about it, I can't find any further confirmation.

Nigga he literally killed her.
Besides Fisk is DD's nemesis.

>Nigga he literally killed her.
He also killed Karen Page, that doesn't makes him Karen Page nemesis.

>He killed her
>Therefore he's her nemesis
Flawless reasoning there m8

The stupid The Hand story is ending in The Defenders. With that out of the way there is plenty of time for Bullseye.

Yes it does.

I HURTY MYSELF TODAY

>Spider-Man is Gwen Stacy's nemesis
What drug you on

Page & 616 Stacy ain't superheroes. Elektra got revived but with all the memory, pain & rape allegory still there. The fuck are YOU lot on?

Id be disappointed if he didnt show up third season more so if he didnt kill Karen either. Also they should give him the mask, only give it the Onamonapia twist and have his entire face covered, with the white target dead center of his face

You don't even fucking read Daredevil.

DD and Bullseye are tragically intertwined with Bullseye literally being the one behind Matt's eventual downfall after every stint of happiness moreso than anybody else.

Being Matt's girlfriend literally makes you a Bullseye victim, it just hasn't happened yet.

>kill karen
NO

Im going to sit back and let you defend Karen. Go ahead. Also season 2's finale gave her a death flag

>Captain America's nemesis is Crossbones

With as much of a hateboner as the Marvel Netlix Universe has for superhero costumes and how royally they fucked up DD's I doubt we're getting anything remotely resembling a costume and mask for him. Who's ready for Colin Farrell head carvings?

I just want Elektra dead, i don't care who does it, i just want her dead.

Yeah, because he gets hired by Fisk.

Eh, they had pimp stormtrooper in Luke Cage. Not an amazing costume but they aren't above some cheese at least.

>Royally fucked up DD's
You're exaggerating.

Them stealing the Elektra moment from him for someone as forgettable as Nobu was fucking bullshit. Still, I would love to see him becoming a recurring nemesis for Matt. Start him off as an assassin, and once he loses, he starts to go insane with obsession. You can even later do Marked For Death when he hires an army of thugs in a bid to take his revenge, just replace Natasha with Karen or Claire. Then end that with the train fight.

Fucking yes, she has to go, Foggy too

It has to be Karen

The first half was the best the MCU has ever done, but the second half was "meh" sprinkled with GOAT Fisk moments.

Again, not true in the slightest.

Just recently he was back in a fucking iron lung orchestrating the downfall of Matt's life.

The way I'd do it is have the the season be about Bullseye hunting Daredevil. Which I know is a no brainer but think about it: For the past 2 seasons Matt has been on the offensive, trying to take down Fisk, Frank, and the Hand even when hes critically injured. So why not mix things up and have Matt afraid to go out at night? Moreover really have Bullseye obsess over him, going from amusement to straight up frustration

Bullseye was initially not hired by anyone. He exorted rich people for money. After Matt beat him, he then wanted revenge, as well as to prove to future investors that it was a fluke, so he kept hounding him. Hell, he even beat Black Widow, kidnapped her, and hired an army of thugs to take Daredevil out in a bid to make it their final showdown. By the time he was hired by Fisk, he was already completely obsessed without Daredevil. He even went on a killing spree because he saw the image of Daredevil on everyone he saw.

Bullseye is far more than a common thug. While Fisk is higher on the ladder, Bullseye has always been the ultimate one-on-one nemesis of Daredevil. Money or not, his destiny is to forever be linked to Matt's stress and misery.