Knights of Ren

>literally no mention or hint of them in TLJ

Why did they get completely dropped as a plot point?
Did they not do well in focus groups?

Because Rogue one squad shoud be Knights of Ren, but Disney ruined this idea because it's too dark for average audience.

they are present when Snoke is telekinetically lifting Rey and the knights will prepare her for carbon freezing

rian didn't care for it

we may see mention of them in ep IX since JJ is taking over again

>going from interesting side villains to just background Stormtroopers
JUST

They all got killed off-screen by the knights of stimpy

They were just a bunch of vaderboos who were beta-orbiting Kylo Ren

can't believe you turbo autists are still obsessing over this absolute nothing

>m-muh knights of r-ren so EPIC!!

>prepare her for carbon freezing

I'm assuming this is satire, but I literally wouldn't be surprised and I'm pretty much expecting this to happen.

kek

Literally Our Guys

>literally no mention or hint of them in TLJ

When did you see TLJ?

That is one of the worst ideas ever.

>>literally no mention or hint of them in TLJ
Oh wow so you saw the movie already? Tell us more.

show me a single piece of promo material with them in it

>When did you see TLJ?
Yes. Spoiler: It sucked.

topkek

show me TFA material that did, and they were mentioned in that movie

retard

the scene the OP pic is from was in the TFA trailer

No one is obsessing over them for being "epic"; they're pointing out how they were introduced in TFA with zero context or explanation, how Disney made a big deal about them in marketing prior to TFA's release with hundreds of "WHO ARE THE KNIGHTS OF REN???" articles and shit, and how now this entire plot point has apparently been dropped entirely from future entries in the series - thus implying that Disney has no idea where they're really going with these movies, and that the Knights are destined to be a shitty JJ Abrams mystery box that will never be opened because he himself never made an answer for what their deal is.

just list them under
>new republic
>was that coruscant
>why are they the resistance
>who let the first order rise up to begin with

The guy who leaked the movie a year ago said they got scrapped

Jesus fucking Christ, are you people really so stupid you couldn't follow the plot of Star Wars TFA?

the point is why was JJ such a hack that he destroyed the entire New Republic just so he could have another Rebel faction?

You have to be trolling.

holy fuck you're retarded

wew

did he not literally do that?
why even have DA RESISTANCE and not just let the New Republic be the good guy faction?
I know there's a contrived lore explanation but that doesn't make JJ any less of a hack

He literally did that though

JJ is a fucking hack. I would've been fine with the bigger death star, but that movie dropped to a 2/10 for me when we went right back to a rag tag group of x-wings taking on the empire (first order). I couldn't believe they actually destroyed the new republic

They destroy the Jedi temple you pleb fuck, pay better attention.

Wait did you see TLJ already?

>the New Republic is a few planets

Uhhhhh
Can brainlets genuinely not comprehend a simple flick?

the Senate is the only thing holding the Republic together, how would it survive it's destruction?
Also their entire fleet got destroyed

That'll do, pig.

>you couldn't follow the plot of Star Wars TFA
listen shithead, without referring me to tie-in books, where was it explained (I want transcript or webms or clips)
>why is the resistance called the resistance?
They are in aligned with the current ruling political system/entity in the galaxy. Why are they the resistance? It's such an obvious rename to get sympathy votes just like the Rebellion, only the Rebellion made sense because the Empire was the dominant and established power in the galaxy.
>the First Order
aside from the opening crawl, how does a remnant of the Empire manage to build weapons bigger and stronger when the Empire was at the time the status quo? And why exactly is the Order demanding representation from the New Republic? The actual government that overthrew the Order's parent organization?
>New Republic
Where is their fleet? Why can't they rein in the Order? Why are they even considering representation to the Order? This is like legitimizing neo Nazis into government. Where is the capital located? Was a name given at all?

>no reply
Disney shill officially BTFO

It's gonna be SOMETHING like that for sure. Probably Kylo gets frozen in a force carbonite field or something.

Aren't they these guys?

>Shills REEEEEEEEE

awful

defending NuWars for free is even more pathetic

Is it as bad as autistically screeching about star wars on an anime image board?

>Make up a bunch of shit that may or may not be explained later

hmmmmm

so, no actual argument that TFA didn't even have barebones world building? we're just supposed to turn our brains off?

isnt that what you do faggot?

>Darth Emo and Knights of Ren are the survivers of Luke's jedi school massacre

>Rey is the final villian who committed the crime, which she was ablle to do for becoming the next sith lord who's like super-strong and shit like Sheev Palpatine was

>Darth Emo joined space-nazis after Luke decided to protect Rey and drop her off on not-Tattooine, and Leia and Han supported it

But this makes too much sense.

INstead Luke's the final boss villian due to being a white dude with blue eyes for which diversity will overcome

No, they are all dead.

'Even you, the LAST of the Knights of Ren' - Snoke to Kylo Ren (Force Awakens)

he said master not last you brainlet

He said master you dense retard

WHAT? He got a lisp or something cos I honestly thought he said 'the last'...

Top lel

wtf is dat ?

What does that prove? What a complete fucking brainlet.

A Knights of Ren film could have been pretty good.

They would just be the biggest bunch of autistic beta losers.

Autistic fuckhead. The trilogy should be cohesive. If you want to discard the only good things about TFA then fuck off and make a gay little spinoff movie. They're more interesting than DUDE REMEMBER RED GUARDS?

Just wait until it turns out Rey pulled a Revan, (bitch in back with spear), none of the Knights of Ren know each other's identities for some stupid reason, and during the genocide of the Jedi she gets head injury. Luke decides to wipe what was left of her memory utilizing the force and ditches her on Jakku. Luke gives her parts of his memory on Tatooine and splices it with her actual past I.E. parents ditching her.

Disney appeases all the Star Wars fans by alluding to Revan arc, "muh plot twist," and "force awakens" refers to normie becoming a Jedi. Mary Sue is basically Hitler, gets chosen by the force (a la chosen one), and redeems herself.

Snoke tortures Rey to bring back her memories at end of movie (that's the twist).

Snoke's Praetorian guards in TLJ

Are you a fucking shill? The Knights of Ren were trailerbait. People were pumped to see them not some ugly Mary Sue act bland.

The Knights of Ren were designed by Hasbro, they watched Naruto episodes for inspiration. JJ had to find a way to put them in the movie no matter what, he used that dumb flashback gimmick. Now you're hyped, you want to know about these knights don't you?

i think it's true, all of it

looks like low budget honk gonk sci fi character design

>still no reply about the first order, the resistance and the new republic from that user who "easily followed the plot of Star Wars TFA"

I'm going to regret this, but prove it by giving a full synopsis.

he said "Even you, *master* of the Knights of Ren, have never faced such a test."

fucking retard

Stop it you're making me upset!

>Reason the Knights of Ren aren't around is because Luke killed them all (mostly)
>Luke doesn't have the guts to kill Kylo
>Rey (le Revan) uses force powers to subdue Luke while Kylo escapes
>Part of being a Knight of Ren is abandoning who you were before and putting on a mask so Kylo doesn't know what Rey actually looks like
>Luke defeats Rey, but can't come to kill her either
>Wipes memory, dumps on Jakku
>Snoke tortures Rey at climax of TLJ to reveal her backstory
>Conflicted Rey realizes she is a piece of shit and chooses to leave with Kylo (who feels guilty about all the things he has done)
>Kylo betrays Snoke because Snoke imagines the galaxy as a neo-darwinist one where might makes right I.E. old Sith ways
>Using power to establish law/order was a misdirection, Snoke wants everything to return to chaos/blood bath

ok ok ok

>Kylo, their strongest member got completely destroyed by a woman who never held a lightsaber before
Oh yeah, those dudes must be really threatening.

They were the younglings that Anakin didn't finish off. So the job fell to Luke.

She was Snoke's strongest apprentice my man. He thought she was dead until the "awakening" happened.

Of course she was. And Snoke just abandoned someone like that on a desert planet for shits and giggles.

>Rey was a knight of Ren at age 8, before she was dropped on Jakku

seems legit

Good effort, but the timeline doesn't make sense at all. Kylo's betrayal occurred around 6 years before TFA (they only bothered explaining this in the fucking Bloodline novel).

>all these Rey is le evil xD 'facts'
She was dumped on Jakku as a tiny young girl, we literally saw this in TFA, she never left the planet until TFA.

Rey is 19 in TFA, Kylo turned and ruined Luke's academy 6 years prior to TFA.

The timelines don't match up for Rey to have been involved in those incidents.

>>Reason the Knights of Ren aren't around is because Luke killed
SeeLuke believes that she is the "chosen one." However, she has clearly turned to the dark side if she helped Kylo and friends do in the Jedi academy. Luke is conflicted, because if he kills her he kills "the balance to the force" and fucks fate up, however, she is highly dangerous.

Luke wipes her memory and ditches her on Jakku. Luke believes that the force will sort things out, which apparently it does when "Mary Sue" arrives as a good guy in TFA.

It's stupid writing. Thank J.J., Disney, whoever for this one.

Retard see

Nice fanfiction.

Alright senpai just wait until the movie comes out.

Screenshot it for posterity.

They did a shit job with timelines, Yes, she is young when she helps them shit on the academy, and is same reason she is spared/defeated.

>paying money for nuwars SJW propaganda

>They did a shit job with timelines
Lucasfilm literally have a story team to make sure this doesn't happen. 99.9% of the new canon has been consistent.

Rey wasn't involved, drop the bullshit.

That'd actually be an entertaining twist.

This is officially canon till Lucas returns

Those are the Praetorian Elita Guards.
Not Knights of Ren.
Guards are all cloaked in red.
Knights of Ren all unique.

I can no longer tell what's sarcasm and what's actual copy pasted plot from better filmed

>tfw there's a "That Kid" in the thread trying to push his wimpy pathological lies on everyone

I bet your dad works at Nintendo too, right?

>Knights of Ren all unique.
You mean all of them have different armor, weapons and gear?
How collectible! I sure wish there was a way to acquire these characters in merchandise form
;_;

Shit job with timelines is my subjective interpretation. She was young when she did all that shit. She was Snoke's most promising apprentice. Yes, it would have been more believable to make her older for massacre, but at same time how could you fully explain Luke sparing her?

He has to force fuck/torture her to get her to remember what happened. She lost 1 vs 1 to look (barely). J.J. was smug about Rey beating Kylo 1 vs 1 because Rey was trained just like Kylo was by Snoke.

>I bet your dad works at Nintendo too, right?
Nah nigga, Sega. We haven't eaten in many a moon

nice one

Explain why Obi-Wan said 'These are your first steps' in her vision sequence then.

Boooooooooooyyyyyyyeeega

Ummm sweetie they're from the next trilogy

will they also be supersized edition, sweaty?

Jew mystery box

I just wanted some figures. They have the best designs in TFA, even if was just for 2 seconds. Way better than Red Samurai Troopers and Constable Zuvio

>Constable Zuvio
Friendly reminder that they sold figures of this character and he isn't even in the movie or the deleted scenes. It feels as though a lot of Jakku stuff was cut for time.

This. Why not make Starkiller the FO base in the entire new trilogy

That Boba Fett color scheme must be a coincidental, right?