Is Broad City good or is it a show only women would like?

Is Broad City good or is it a show only women would like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's funny.

Also I want to put babies in both of them.

why exactly did we stop Hitler from getting rid of these horrid things?

Sup Forums memed me into watching it and it seems tailored mostly towards women

We didn't really, he stretched his forces too thinly and really made a mistake crossing the Russians so early or even going near fucking Siberia.

jew jews jew lol jew

Bitch show, however, since most of you faggots are beta males, you'd all probably like it since it gives you more bitches to fawn over like the pathetic submissive single mother raised pieces of garbage you are.

>Seems tailored mostly towards women
A wise guy, eh?

This. Everyone underestimates Siberia. Except Siberians.

I watched the new episode last night after South Park because of all the shilling and waifu bullshit thinking hell it might be worth a watch. Some of the most unfunny horse shit I've ever seen. The only thing that I could really think was "God how fucking pathetic do you have to be to genuinely find anything desirable in these unfunny kikess'?" The retarded cartoon/live action style is always fucking retarded outside of looney tunes movies and who framed roger rabbit. The one that people spam had visible pit hair on display multiple times. It altogether was horrible and faggots like you should legitimately consider suicide.

Still presented without comment.

>boxing gloves
>grabs

what am i supposed to be looking at?

This is satire, right?

That woman is Jewish. Doesn't that make your blood boil?

its kino and noone wants to admit it cause they supported Hillary

lmao that ADL sign just poking out

Is that fake?

FUCK THE HATERS KINO

This episode was pretty bad, though.

Not fake. Most people don't see that as something needed to be hidden because they aren't Nazis.

it had a good first season then became a tumblr shit show

This pic pretty much sums up the show. Pretty much 50 percent of tv would LOVE the show, while the other 50 percent would hate it.

this season is not really funny and too political but the first 3 ones were great

kek

lol shes doing a funny face while naked thats not how women are supposed to act!

I liked it for a while, they're both talented performers but I dropped it for the same reason I dropped workaholics. I'm tired of all comedy just being about people getting fucked up and doing stupid shit.

true jews are black jews

>being this gay

>better give myself a kek

POST UNCENSORED

you seem very likeable

this

I love it; just started watching it.

The non Jew looking one is so gross.

I wonder ((who)) keeps this show on the air?

>mfw that plane flew towards twin tower

t. brainlet
hitler never got anywhere near siberia do you even know where siberia is?

I just realized that is Seth Green.

SETH WHY
FUCKING WHY

Probably because Seth isn't an edgy brainwashed Sup Forumstard.

Stopped watching right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

the last couple seasons of workaholics were a fucking pain to go through, i only finished it for the sake of completion but jesus christ

I tried watching the last season of workaholics and I just couldn't. Especially after the episode based on the bald old white dude from the office.

You can't convince me this isn't parody

>I just realized that is Seth Greenberg