Infinity War: Wishlist

What would do you want or NEED to see in the upcoming movie?

Pic is related as all hell.

Tony stark in caps place doing that scene holding his shield.

OP here. 'Scuse the typo.

>>Cap wields Mjnior
>>A treasure hunt plot where all the heroes break into smaller teams and go after each gem in wild locations, run into a Thanos foe on the way.
>>Thanos beating the Hulk. We really need a villain who can put down the Hulk.

Guns and laser rifles can put him down. Taking down the hulk wouldn't be something impressive in this universe, especially after the hulkbuster literally knocked him out.

Eh, I want to see the Hulk straight up lose a fight. Like Thanos keeps socking him til he falls over unconscious.

He will likely be the only one to ever really embarrass Hulk, but it needs to happen without him wearing the gauntlet. That way, people really know what's up.

....Like what happened with the hulkbuster? Thanos fucks him up, it'd just be one more thing that could kick his ass. Hulk is a neutered mess in this universe, as is thor.

It's gotta be VERY one-sided. To the point of Hulk not standing a chance. Preferably a one-hitter.

It'd illicit yawns.

Hulkbuster felt pretty even. I want a fight where Thanos controls the flow of the fight, not Hulk.

Might be our last hope for this line...

Like how a sixth Spider-Man film should?

Why? Seeing Hulk be taken down quickly has not been seen, as the Hulk has dominated most fights he's in. Including the Hulkbuster one.

-Proper Mistress Death, not Hela as a stand-in like the rumours say.
-Adam Warlock
-Netflix heroes. Fuck you kike.

Then watch the norton hulk movie. He got his ass beat and controlled for most of that movie as well. Only won that fight because he got lucky with putting a chain around abominations neck and choking him out. He was literally in deep shit when a bunch of alien ships started shooting at him in avengers. Maybe if they were equal with what they were in the funny books, it'd be pretty cool to see thanos handing hulk his ass, but as it stands, it'd just be one more thing that fucks him up like everything else seems to be able to.

Hemsworth would never be able to pull it off. He doesn't have the physique or acting ability to do it.

I feel Death herself would be weird. Normies would think it is a parody of a Bergman work.

>implying i care about what normies think
I want Thanos to be Death's beta orbiter in the big screen.

>>implying i care about what normies think
You should they're the ones these movies are primarily made for.

I want a legitimate fight between the villain and the Avengers, where Thanos actually looks like he's going to win. I'm tired of everyone getting bitched out in team movies.

That's assuming I give a shit about what will happen with the MCU post-Infinity War.

The normies have completed their task already. Now, I want Thanos wanting to be noticed by his crush in IMAX.

>Warlock
They're gonna use Vision instead, aren't they?

Obviously.

They don't have the balls.

I just REALLY didn't want him to be the one to take down the big bad again.

>He was literally in deep shit when a bunch of alien ships started shooting at him in avengers
So they all hit him at once. The moment one lets go, he probably smashed them.

And complicated keikakus.

I still don't get how you can snap with a metal glove.

He literally is able to kill half the universe in an instant and you're wondering how can he snap with a metal glove?

C'mon, nig.

They could reverse it though.

Also I want Adam Warlock.

>infinity gauntlet
>metal

The Gauntlet is truly wondrous.

No, I mean Normies would think it's fucking retarded hence they don't have the balls to actually kill half the universe and play it seriously.

A consistent tone, competent visuals, characters with arcs and motivation, a complete story, a finale that relies on emotional weight rather than spectacle.

But how are they going to show the Gauntlet's power? Or will it be nerfed?

It's totally going to be nerfed. Best case scenario: Earth and every other planet we've been shown gets torn apart in some great looking CGI sequences.

Worse case scenario: see pic

Barring something crazy Vision probably takes the role of Warlock. Loki fills in for Mephisto. The lack of the Surfer will be made up for by the other Guardians, who will probably arrive to warn Strange in a similar fashion.

I still don't know whether Death will make an appearance. On the one hand there have been some hints about the abstracts. On the other, it would probably be easier to portray Hela as a "queen of Death" that Thanos is seeking an alliance with.

What I'm really curious about is the extent to which Nebula, Gamora, and Drax will be important. I feel like Star-Lord is kinda expected to be the face of the Guardians but he should be playing second fiddle in this movie.

>competent visuals
This so much. For everything that I liked about CW it looked pretty fucking boring.

I'm full fanboy mode for this movie, so I just want an ebin battle with all the MCU heroes against the big bad boy even if the story ends up being bland.

Finger snap.
Cosmic Abstract battle.
Tony getting his head ripped off.

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY want Mar-Vell to get established as Thanos' nemesis. Like a galactic lawman, hunting him down across the universe. Even if it's just a 5 minutes scene in the fist half and he gets summarily slaughtered.

>The lack of the Surfer will be made up for by the other Guardians, who will probably arrive to warn Strange in a similar fashion.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Star-Lord is supposed to do that. GotG 2 finale ties directly into Infinity War so it could end with Quill leaving off to Earth to warn the heroes abut Thanos coming.

They'll be pushing Strange as a big deal in Ragnarok, so we can expect him to fulfill his role like in the comics.

I just wish we got a proper Warlock. Vision filling in for him just feels wrong.

>Cap Marvel
With Carol's origin being changed I think Mar-Vell's chances to appear in the MCU before IW are very slim.

Carol's origin being changed just means that Carol's origin is being changed, Mar-vell contributed more than Carol's origin.
He needn't even be removed from it, just de-emphasized.

>Just feels wrong.
Agreed. This boss-style ending never had a chance of happening, but damn it if Warlock wasn't the fucking man.

>Mar-vell contributed more than Carol's origin
Which I am well aware of. But they aren't going to do a Kree-Skrull war movie or a Kree focused movie, so Captain Marvel was the best chance to get Mar-Vell in the MCU which is probably not happening now.

Vision's as proper a Warlock as you can get desu. He's not a Starlin original; Jim basically binned everything that came before and made an essentially different character.

user.
he was Thanos' original nemesis.
I prefaced with that SPECIFICALLY to avoid this bullshit.

And where will you establish that? Thor Ragnarok? Ant-Man and the Wasp 2?

IW is already too packed to introduce and make Mar-Vell the arch nemesis of Thanos.

I want warlock and Mar-Vell

that's all I ask

I'd cream myself is I saw the classic cosmics on the movies

>Even if it's just a 5 minutes scene in the fist half

>tfw no Norrin

I wonder how much character depth we'll get for Thanos. All signs point to "not much at all", but I'd like to dream. I'd at least want to see his intellect and willpower represented in some way.

>Thanoscopter
>Cap's shield shattering/picking up mjolnir
>Hero tag team specials. Like Wasp flying Ant Man high enough so he can meteor drop in giant form
>Eva Green as Lady Death
>Cosmic deities like Eternity, Infinity, and the Celestials
>The finger snap that killed half the universe

Markus and McFeely are claiming they'll give him the development he needs. They also say Avengers 3 and 4 will be standalone from a 3 act structure, but of course telling one grander story. We'll see when we get a trailer.

>5 minutes scene in the first half
Woah! Such an arch-nemesis!!!

>All signs point to "not much at all"
He's literally given away gems and we KNOW he'll end up with all of them. I daresay he'll turn out to be pretty intelligent & willful.

Exactly. Proves just how not-to-be-fucked-with Thanos is by that point.

Lemme ask you this; you ever read Starlin's OG Thanos story?

>Proves just how not-to-be-fucked-with Thanos
>by introducing a 5 minute character nobody knows about
Bravo anonymous.

>you ever read Starlin's OG Thanos story?
Yes, which is not relevant at all because the movies don't give a fuck about the source material and modify stuff at their pleasure.

'Member the Drax fight?

Mar-Vell needs to be Thanos's ultimate nemesis. No Carol replacement.

Also Adam.

We need this level of Thanos.

Plant-life is still life, wouldn't Thanos hate gardens?

As time-frozen plants, they wouldn't really be alive. Interesting question, still...

>Oops I dropped the cube

I'd believe Tony would pull a batman from injustice rather than stare down Thanos. Much more of a cap move

The Directors are Capfags, don't be silly.

>some truncated thanos quest
>adam warlock
>the celestials/the trial of thanos by the celestials
>at least a little of the platform where the fight takes place

I'm more interested in what Ant-Man 2 & Captain Marvel are gonna do tbqh.
We have a good idea of what Avengers vs Thanos would looks like, those two are mysteries. Especially seeing as they're interquels. Do you do the usual self-contained story that happens to least into Avengers 4, or do you go balls deep into the Thanos narrative and literally make them Avengers 3.3 & 3.6?

Who's more over with normies Cap or Iron Man?

Ant-Man and the Wasp will hopefully be Microverse shenanigans.

>Defenders
>Cap or Tony dies and stays dead
>Post credits scene sets up next arc

Of course it will be nerfed. No film has ever actually shown something more powerful than the comic source.

It'd be best if they built Hulk up in Ragnarok. He completely wrecks everyone he fights. Then in IW Thanos just fucking beats him down like how Hulk did to Loki.

>Post credits scene sets up next arc

>everybody chillin in the ruins of NYC after Thanos is defeated
>suddenly a portal opens in the sky
>a ship crashes down
>slowly opens
>everybody is on guard
>"a-are we back?"
>Pym shouts: RICHARDS!
>we look from behind how 4 figures standing on top of the ship look down at all the gathered heroes

Really was one of my favorite scenes in the book, it's understandable how uncomfortable everyone (even those that were his allies) was by the mere knowledge of someone out there having enough power to change the universe in an instant without their knowing. That wouldn't let them sleep at night.

>I caress it, cause I possess it

Fuck that idea
...for being so fantastic.

How's that relevant to a climax they'll already have to have bought tickets & sat through 2 hours to see?
fuck you we got yo money

THE PROPHECY SHALL BE FULFILLED
Although I prefer the idea of them being from an alternate Earth

>literally the exact same way
>"Puny man."

What will be Thanos' first quip?

Doom gets the Infinity Gauntlet.

>Normies knowing Bergman´s work
Surely you jest

For Thanos to actually have the depth he has in the comic, i.e. something that will never happen.

The MCU would never allow a line like that to pass.

>OP's scene, but Bucky jumps in with Cap's shield and does the monologue
>Steve dies in his arms, saying "I had him on the ropes."

kek