Had it not been for birth control, he would have been a modern-day Genghis Khan...

>Had it not been for birth control, he would have been a modern-day Genghis Khan, fathering hundreds of thousands of children with the most attractive women in the world, permanently making his mark on the human gene pool.

> He would have created what was essentially an entire generation of genetically superior "overmen" - extremely attractive, high IQ individuals with psychopathic tendencies.

how is it fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yashar/status/917771319361536000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't impregnate women by showering in front of them and jerking off into potted plants.

Amy Adams sucks fat Jew cock

>cumming into a potted plant = cumming in a womans pussy

based retard

>Weinstein girls are hot
That’s the biggest meme.

normies getting mad at weinstein is essentially the same as incels getting mad at chads, only on a grander scale

Olivia Wilde was his personal slut, tho. The ones who tell are the ones who refuses his advancements. The women who willingly did stuff with him would never tell.

This. 90% of the stories are about fapping in front of women.

"jerking off into potted plants" was a metaphor

>women want fame and fortune not just a regular job
>willingly suck dick to get higher
>cry rape when your career is dimishing and box office is shit

women are an absolute fucking joke. how about working hard to pay your way you stupid cunts.

Wouldn't work OP, if birth control didn't exist then they wouldn't fuck him because being pregnant is a career killer.

This. He just did his weird fetish shit to them. Maybe if his fetish had been impregnation then it's another story.

you can tell

He literally looks like an ogre.

women are only saying that to save face because they can't exactly say "I sucked his cock and he fucked my ass" without sounding like a slut and losing all support

jennifer lawrence x weinstein is the hottest for me because i can tell she has low self esteem and would have given in right away. weinstein would have caught onto that and made her do the most disgusting things...

Can someone explain why I should feel bad for these actresses, or celebrities in general?

They sold their souls to the devil and in turn became millionaires. They sacrificed their pride for mortal riches. Fuck them. They deserve it. All these people are so appalled and traumatized but apparently not enough to give up their luxurious lifestyles.

I hate when celebrities complain about things. Just live your first-class lifestyle and don't subject us peons to your whining. "Waah, I signed a pact with Beelzebub, b-but it's kinda hot down here!!"

>genetically superior

This

Is it safe to assume at this point that he's the producer that knocked up January Jones and ended her marriage?

Even so, cocksucking and assfucking doesn't result in pregnancy.

Don't. They're all guilty of it.

For example while going on her soapbox against Affleck and Harvey, Rose Mcgowan sucked and screwed Robert Rodriguez for a role in a movie.

And 90% of the ones who did the casting couch are not gonna come forward and admit their fame and fortune comes from them screwing ugly fat sacks of shit.

We all agree that Weinstein did nothing wrong right?

Had it not been for birth control these women would have reconsidered sleeping with him and risk pregnancy.

Yes only redditors hate him over this

>a fat jew beta who despite being a millionare has to literally beg women to so much as watch him shower is the JIDFs idea of alpha

twitter.com/yashar/status/917771319361536000

if men stopped enabling this kind of behaviour, it'd be gone tomorrow. but noooooooooo, gotta have dat nut, don't we?

Who did this guy fuck with? He practically owns Hollywood and fucks gorgeous women for decades, and everyone more or less knows about it, but then out of nowhere every news outlet and actress comes out of the woodwork to take him down. What could he have done to piss someone even more powerful than him off to such an extent?

suing rich men for child support is literally the dream "job" for a lot of women.

Hollywood and leftist politicians protect their own until one has been outed -- and then they all cannibalize the person to save their own asses.

Donald J. Trump

>but then out of nowhere
his company is dying and his power is fading fast. this resulted in infighting as everyone tried to hold on to what little power they had left and this, in turn, led to The Harvester to be thrown to the wolves.

>tfw Harvey just wanted a massage

Emma Frost has a Wienstein baby?!

>- extremely attractive

All this Harvey shit is a not really a punishment for him but a massive demoralization campaing like the "you will never be a chad" type of shill threads on /r9k/. The constant "harvey did nothing wrong" posts are in on it too.

for me it's emma watson because while weinstein could have gotten jennifer lawrence to eat his shit, breaking emma watson step by step would have been more satisfying. imagine how much she cried when she first let weinstein kiss her and went home and couldn't get his greasy taste out of her mouth.

>January Jones

She's never worked for buena Vista. She works at fox.

rooney mara is also good since she would have been frozen with fear and too shocked to do anything as weinstein forced his sweaty body onto her. she would've just laid there, staring straight ahead the whole time, until he used her and left. then she would start crying.

>Then she would continue playing with Legos, not fully understanding why she now had that part.

FTFY

trust me, by the umpteenth session with weinstein, rooney mara would fully understand

How do u know O. Wilde wasn't just one of those women he just fucked few times and never called again. What makes u think she was his fuck toy for years?

Unlimited power

>practically owns hollywood

You greatly overestimate Weinstein Company. They were players, but there are far bigger fish in Hollywood than the Weinsteins.

what blows my mind is why it would be olivia "jaw" wilde when he has direct access to so much higher grade fuckmeat

unless he would bully he for looking like a man and completely destroy her self esteem, requireing her to "prove" that she was a woman, then i would perfectly understand

What's this?

DELET IMAGE NOW

Harvey diddled Obama's daughter

I suspect he would have ended up paying a lot of child support.

Are u kidding? Wilde is very pretty and attractive woman with nice natural tits. There is not much difference between JLaw, E.Stone etc. and O.Wilde

I shit you not, a friend of mine thought you could get a girl pregnant if you fucked her in the ass; its just that doing in her pusy would result in a baby much faster.

He was at this peak a decade ago, he pissed off a lot of people.

A thing to understand is that the feminists are almost as powerful as the old rich jews now, they are going to use these sex scandals to remove as many men from power as possible

god I miss roonposting