Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!2ogGQD6C!MJCFblCf_Ajm0UznkKx2ZQ
sug.rocks/dl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RAt3byzRlFk
youtube.com/watch?v=dWBmaKk32fE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White should be based on either a Queen or a Priest

Newfag can't spoiler correctly

I was disappointed at the wast amount of new lore without any answers.

i just finished all the eps

im fucking cumming

did anyone else see how tiny the pearls were in YD's hand and imagine being as large as her and fondling them to your heart's content

pls gib links

youtube

I thought they were based on wildlife.

>Giraffe

So is this the /sug/?

mega.nz/#F!2ogGQD6C!MJCFblCf_Ajm0UznkKx2ZQ

aint working

>mega.nz/#F!2ogGQD6C!MJCFblCf_Ajm0UznkKx2ZQ

link is as dead as pink diamond.

It's all on fucking youtube.

Blue diamond is my waifu.

You cant have her.

No, I claimed her first. She's mine.

Thing is, I don't even want to love her. I just love watching her cry. I'm going to trap her, torment her with her memories of Pink Diamond. I'm going to dress up as Pink Diamond and play the part long enough for her to succumb to delusion and start talking to me as if I were really her, then I'll cast off the disguise and mock her, reminding her that the real Pink Diamond probably felt betrayed, that she didn't do enough to save her. I'll offer to shatter her, finally, and let her be with her precious Diamond in death, only to crack her gem, just enough to keep her alive, maiming her to the point where she no longer requires a prison. She'll just lay there, writhing, screaming, begging for Pink to come back, to save her, apologizing and believing that this is punishment for allowing her only love to die.

Blue Diamond will never know love again.

>CN killed another Stevebomb
How?
Fucked up one time its ok
But twice?

This wasn't even a case of lax security in how they store the episodes. They straight-up uploaded them to the site, making them freely available to the public. It was only hours later when they were taken down, but not before they were all downloaded.

It wasn't a mistake, CN is deliberately trying to kill the show's ratings. It can't be denied anymore. If this had been a one-time thing, I'm sure it would be regarded as a crazy theory, but this happened all during Summer of Steven, and massive spoilery clips were uploaded to the official CN UK site months before In Too Deep.

>I'm going to dress up as Pink Diamond and play the part long enough
You don't even know what Pink Diamond wore, let alone how she acted.

>CN is deliberately trying to kill the show's ratings
why

BD and her silhouette really reminded me of the Groke in her first appearance.

A number of possible reasons. The show is more costly to produce than their flash animation or CGI shows, seeing as it's all hand-drawn animation. It definitely doesn't fit with CN's current shows they've been pushing, and it's heavily serialized. It's been renewed through season 5, sure, but I'll be shocked if there's a season 6. Likely, the CEO wants the show to end there, and it trying to kill the ratings so as to artificially generate a reason for cancelling the show.

>white should be based on either a Queen or a Papist

So she became narcissistic and broke away to form her own gem empire?

What a bunch of jews.

>mfw Yellow Diamond started to sing

BANE?

The hair fits the hat.

Ivan the Terrible

White Diamond will be based on Ragyou Kiryuuin

The lines were essential.

Fire and acid, presumably

DEEPEST
LORE
so what is Blue Diamond like?

She's extremely butthurt over Pink Diamond's death. So is YD but she doesn't show it as much.

Greg is a big guy

Well congratulations CN, you got yourself leaked. What's the next step in your master plan?

Shouldn't the people trapped in the zoo be inbred?

Link to leaks?

They obviously are.

On a scale from 1 to CLOD how angry is Yellow going to be when she finds out the Cluster isn't going to form?

what makes you think they weren't?

Crashing this show.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

1.21 Gigaclods.

My exact thoughts.

This and about five others.

PLOT TWIST: They return to earth 10 years after they departed.

Too bad it was set up that the eye ship arrived at the station shortly after the Blue Arm.

>get off me, you nigger amethyst!

How did Sugar get away with this?

You got a source on that bottom right image?

Sorry Lapis, your mom is hotter.

Man the song had everything to be amazing, great VA, nice rythm and cute pearls, yet the lyrics were so damn terrible it felt like a waste of talent.

Gracias pal.

Inbreeding, or rather genetic defects is something that happens when people have the same genetic disease and they both pass on the gene that caused it which is much more likely to happen in small populations hence the name. But the population would need to have genetic diseases in a recessive form, at least, for them to surface trough inbreeding. In a controlled environment, these recessive genes can be selected out. That is if we assume that Pink was the same type of dumbass as Blue who just snatched random people instead of picking select healthy individuals for her zoo.

more like aunt, really

sug.rocks/dl.html

>Reactivity

>Yellow

YELLOW DIAMOND ISN'T DIO. SHE'S KIRA/

White is ancient. She sits in her palace doing research, solving the mysteries of the universe. Trying to figure out how far the Kardashev scale can go. Devising means to keep Gemkind alive through the heat-death of the universe. White has seen stars born, she's seen them die, and she just doesn't give a shit about anything any more. Everyone comes seeking her infinite wisdom, and truly she'll solve what vexes you, but she really only half listens to what you're saying and doesn't really seem that interested.

>...so I told White about how my Rose Quartz was fanning the flames of rebellion, right?
>What did she say?
>She told me it sounded like a programming error and that I should have my Peridots bug-check the code. Then she said she'd just do it herself and she'd have OS updated after she finished solving the Goldbach Conjecture.
>The fuck even is that?
>I don't know! Then I think she forgot I was there because she started talking about tea with some of her Pearls.
>So what are you going to do about the Rose Quartz thing?
>Fuck if I know. Guess I'll just start bubbling them.

Given that it seemed that the system in place was able to cope biologically with the humans, and deliberately selected humans for "choosening" and thus reproduction...

Then add in the fact that none know pain/sickness (no diseases, infectious or genetic) and it looks like the captives are genetically superior... and unexposed to Earth based diseases.

Keeping such a variety of skin colors would be possible after thousands of years only if some very deliberate genetic shenanigans were going on.

CAPTIVE SUPERHUMANS

I like the idea of a White Diamond pursues knowledge because I want the ultimate payoff for that being her giving Steven an ultimatum of either seeing his friends, family, and home wiped out by her creations or fuse with her so she can understand the unnatural phenomenon that he is

Pink might be more active, at least based on her mural. Dancer-like or whatever

I wanna do fanart of blue diamond crying way too hard. I NEED MORE BLUE DIAMOND IMAGES FRIENDS?

help me

Okay if Famethyst doesn't become a meme I'm gonna be salty

That was really good
A shame the next 20 episodes won't be a quarter as interesting.

Requesting pic related, but with Blue Diamond.

Calling it: Pink Diamond's totally a flirt. She's the youthful, funny type. Think Dawn from Strange Magic.

They were very clearly ethnically diverse. Which means you need a stable breeding population of every single ethnic grouping. But the gems just paired them off at random.

Lie down. Try not to cry. Give a space station a foot-deep water level.

Oh really? "That Will Be All" implied that the diamonds are going to do some mass abductions. They're basically like two ladies heading to a relative's home to divvy up a doll collection in which most are rot but a few are worth claiming & will be taken home to be stowed away in the attic for the next twenty years.

>sugar put herself in
how do you feel about that?

PFFFT. I was already working on something similar user, what a coincidence

Does anyone know the lyrics of the new song?

>YWN STEP INTO THE CENTER OF THE CIRCLE

No one does, not even the voice actresses. It was all done phonetically since none of them spoke a word of English.

jk, bro, just enable the captions on this video and you'll be golden.
youtube.com/watch?v=RAt3byzRlFk

Assuming they thought that far into it, it's possible the Choosening is used to maintain the maximum possible amount of genetic diversity and lowest health risks by carefully managing who breeds with who- hence why Greg was immediately chosen, as he's the furthest removed from the rest of the genetic stock. Maybe there were more humans elsewhere in the zoo as well, as a larger population size and occasionally exchanging individuals among several independent groups might help maintain diverse, healthy lineages.

thanks

Pink is dead as a coffin nail. Except maybe she'll be obsessed with LIFE FORMS TINY LITTLE LIFE, FORMS! YOU PRECIOUS LITTLE LIFE FORMS! WHERE ARE YOU?
youtube.com/watch?v=dWBmaKk32fE

White will be obsessed with purity and cleanliness.

Thanks, have a Ebil Pole for your troubles.

Like Rebecca Sugar?

Blue is based on a nun not a mage.
Fucking heathen.

What do you mean 'based on'? You just found some pictures of a wizard and knight that vaguely share the same colors.

SU has finally delivered a decent waifu

So I'm not the only one who thinks blue looks kind of nunnish.

I used to think this song sounded really weird, but then I had a realization: it sounds weird because it's written by aliens who haven't had much contact with Earth culture.

The Crystal Gems have had extended contact with Earth culture, so that human influence has probably rubbed off on them. The Diamonds don't have this, which is why their song sounds truly alien and otherworldly.

Also:

>My face when realizing the song is actually called "What's The Use of Feeling, Blue?" instead of "What's The Use of Feeling Blue?"

Why didn't Garnet just tell Steven to wait a couple of days before going off? How long was Blue Diamond planning to sit there and mourn for, anyway?

Well, she was there in that same position long enough for Steven to dream about it a few times, fly to Korea from fucking Delmarva in a biplane, and then go sightseeing before heading to the spot.

So, she was probably gonna be there for a while.

Ending part of the song makes it more obvious, as YD repeats "What's the use of feeling?" over and over as she sounds like she's on the verge of an emotional breakdown. At this point, she's trying everything in her power just to stop hurting over PD's death. Even if that means killing her emotions and erasing everything that reminds her of her sister.

Blue = nun
Yellow = crusader
White = pope
Pink = ?

hooker

>yellow: vanguard/knight
>blue: rear/mage
>white: ?
>pink: healer
they killed the healer first, god damned rebels

let me fix it a bit
>yellow: seems like a DPS, huge damage, and close combat fighter
>blue: fragile distance fighter
>pink: she specifically made the entirety of all the rose quartz gems, so im guessing she would have healing powers.
>white: literally know nothing about her, maybe she can tank?

Blue: Support
Yellow: Tank
Pink: Healer
White: Mage

>Greg and Steven visit the animation studio
>REBECCA PLZ, THAT FOURTH WALL HAD A FAMILY

Alright I'm hijacking this thread for a minute.

Does anybody know a game that would be like these leaked episodes, fighting a giant empire having to sneak around and only having like 2-3 crew against it and having to take it down

Pic related it's the only game i can think of that does something like it

To be honest, when talking about games the only thing that comes to mind is how blue diamond had a voice that sound like it belongs to the Souls series

That shit was awesome, it makes me wonder if that sort of thing is just an eastern vibe since isn't Dark Souls a Korea/japan hybrid?

Try Bucky O'Hare (NES).

Oh thanks mate
What a surprisingly Sup Forums answer, Ill give it a shot

FFVI, Breath of Fire IV, Einhander, and Jak II: Renegade come to mind.