Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2y3rBa-AhiE
imgur.com/js87VM6
youtube.com/watch?v=tZL6YHLwn9M
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AtArmsLength)
youtu.be/l0iV1kVIWHU?t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Chickenfoot from Invader Zim rising from the ashes of 2016 to shine in this glorious New Year of the Rooster!

Blue diamond in a slutty bra and panties dancing i wouldnt mind an edit where the bra is see through

Requesting a Sup Forums version of this pic

Requesting Punished Blue Diamoond

Requesting rule 63 Lars in /ss/situations with Steven.

Because older redhead girls are always necessary.

But hes not a rooster, hes some kind of CHICKENY MAN!!!!

Dat sexy frog.

Requesting Yellow Pearl tap dancing.

Requesting Doctor Aphra working out

Requesting Tina wearing 80's styled clothes (not necessarily any of these).

That's a nice OP, I like this OP

Requesting Jubee and Hsien-ko being lewd Jiangshi buddies

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying to say their names in English, for Tarzan only speaks ape and Mowgli only speaks wolf. Full Color please.

There's only one fowl that deserves a year named after him and it ain't Chickenfoot.

Requesting Elsa the Cyber Commando. Bonus if you have her say a cheesy one-liner.

Requesting Thick Terra

Suggesting Kanker Sisters

Requesting pic related but with Joy and an user. Just the bottom right panel is enough too.

[A GRIEFING SOUL IN SEARCH FOR VENGANCE]

More of this please...

Requesting Ron and Bonnie on a date

Requesting a rule 63 Sup Forums character dealing with the new angel & demon on her shoulders.

Still waiting on that answer, spamfag.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. This is really good but not exactly what I had in mind...

Dexter Charming going full Aizen.

I didn't draw it, I was being a cunt

requesting Chantelle sitting on Star's face against her will while eating a sandwich.

lol

Requesting a Skrull girl in the style of Skull Girls please

SHINE YOU DUMB ENORMOUS MYHTMAN!

Redfred please draw more Blue Diamond booty

Call a doctor, I'm dying over here

HE'S ALIVE!

Requesting Courtney Babcock and Tiff Crust doing the Peach Assault on an anonot. Whether or not they are dressed as Mika and Yamato are up to the artist

youtu.be/2y3rBa-AhiE

Since she's a genie here you could have her hips shaking just like Shantae.
imgur.com/js87VM6

>the chickening

hehe, good stuff m8

Yes...undulations galore of hips and tail....

Requesting this pic with either Steven and Connie, Lapis and Peridot, or Marco and either Star or Janna.

Requesting Janna and Marco switching bodies, with Janna(as Marco) grabbing Marco(as Janna) by the behind and/or chest from behind and playfully asking Marco "How does it feel to be a woman, Marco?", all while Marco is blushing furiously.

Requesting aged up adult Princess Marco in more casual attire having tea with Mrs. Maheswaran, enjoying a nice chat while Marco is nervously/uncomfortably wondering when Star is going to get him out of this.

Requesting this, but instead Marco is pouting/blushing and saying "I'm not gay, I just like gay sex"

Extremely relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=tZL6YHLwn9M

Perhaps he could be dressed as CD-i Zelda

Requesting another pic of Penny Desiree. Doesn't need to be by the same artist.
Not the OR of that piece, but I just like it so much I'd love to see more of it.

Requesting Chinese themed Lapis and/or Peridot.

Requesting a Skrull girl in the style of Skull Girls please
PS it doesn't specifically have to be modeled after Jazinda.

At least try to be subtle in your samefagging.

Requesting Danny and Dani switching bodies, with Danny trying desperately to hit Dani, who's easily holding him back with one arm by the head.(this thing: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AtArmsLength) They can be in either ghost or human form.

lol, fuck off rulefag.

OR of , this was the only request I made.

>all pics titled IMG_xxxx.png
I believe ya.

Anyone paying even the slightest attention, can see that the number of poster didn't' change for any of those. Dude did the same thing last thread.
Mods do get people for spamming, so if you think this applies, act accordingly. You have the options available.

Requesting either Pearl, Lapis, Peridot, or Connie in Jet Set Radio style outfits rollerblading with a spray paint can, ready to tag the streets.

Anybody else in favor of ignoring all of the spamguy's requests?

And people can get rulefag banned for off topic. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

Although I hate to admit it, yes, I am a dirty phone poster, but the others sincerely weren't me.

Jenny joining the decepticons with these guys congratulating her.

>ITT: Entitled shits treat a drawthread like a competition and insert rules that don't exist
kek, when will rulefags ever learn?

@88868569
You're just a bad troll. With shitty taste in character. Princess Marco and SU? Fuck off.

0/10, not worthy of a (you)

POV of Agent Heather's jean-clad ass.

Could be looking over her shoulder and asking "What are you looking at, user?" with a knowing smirk.

Requesting this scene with The Hulk and Amadeus Cho

This.
Seriously, I thought we were done with this crap last thread. I don't care if some dude makes 1 or 1000 requests, it's the drawfriends and what they want to draw in the end that matter.
So shut up, mind your own business, and whine about the fact that you're too poor to commission your ideas to someone else and no one likes them somewhere else.

>Same kind of phone spamfag uses.

At least try.

Rulefags are sadly a part of the culture, just like the spammers/repeat requesters.

Requesting Fem!Gaston as a Bimbette

requesting peridot cuddling an user

requesting blue agate booty

>I thought we were done with this crap last thread
It's never done and it will never get done as long as fags believe it will bring them closer to getting a drawing. It's pathetic really.

This.

Reminder some lonely autist is stalking someone else because no one else is doing it and he has to take "justice" in his own hands.

It'll never be done, saltfags will never ever stop being mad.

Replace Ron with Shego. Or don't

Requesting your waifu in this outfit.

She needs to be only wearing those boots, while popping that booty for back-shot.
Actually, both the boots and the top part of the outfit can stay on.

Thanks man!!!

There. Now maybe we'll all get something nice.

>mfw this image was used to make a shitty, low-effort fetish thread on /tg/
As expected, the eternal Sup Forumsmblr is the source of all our problems

>says the phoneposter

Requesting P'Li in a skimpy sling bikini.

not an argument

OR here. It's so beautiful, thank you.

Requesting pic related, but with Nicole licking a sleeping Gumball's face, and jerking his dick.

Requesting Gogo dressed like one of the Flash

Requesting fan art of the cactus girl:
youtu.be/l0iV1kVIWHU?t=1m8s
Cute or lewd, up to you, but she needs more fan art.

Requesting Connie in Steven's outfit and embarrassed.

Requesting a pin up of Mira Nova fighting off a tentacle monster. Think something like the left pic, but with the tentacles ripping parts of her suit open so we get to see a bit of skin.

This is great

Requesting this colored

Requesting the japanese movie cover, starring Princess Marco.

Requesting Yang Xiao Long as a Keijo player

This reminds me, I'd like to see Poyo and Hellboy run into each other in hell, make a vague acknowledgement of each other, and keep on walking.

Requesting this with Peridot and Lapis/Pearl

Requesting Zone-tan, groping two Sup Forums girls of the artist's choice, like in the top image.

dude she died in 1998 aged 78 let it go

there's a reason she doesn't have art

Firestar and Starfire

who invited you to shit on other peoples requests?

Requesting Ronnie rubbing his shaved face against Agrias's midriff, just like the screen capped James Bond scene in my pic.

However, Ronnie would be making an awkward comment like, "Do my whiskers tickle?" and Agrias would look horrified and disgusted with what Ronnie is doing.

In other words, nothing sensual or erotic, just typical weird Whomp stuff!

Requesting Lord Dominator, Frankie Foster, and Vambre Warrior, all three of them in their underwear and with their backs turned to the viewer, arguing over which of them has the best butt.

nobody tell her