youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkkK3EQ4fek
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=wfLHwSPq7YI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eric Trump is a genuine retard. Just watch him talk.

>posting a YT link qualifies as well-thought post
0/10

what if it got cancelled because it wasn't good

for having that opinion, you must be a liberal Hillary supporter who hates all white people. you're still mad that she lost.

but Adult Swim has really low standards.
I think Robot Chicken is still on the air

How is that a joke? What is the punchline?

or Heidecker is a hyper sensitive actual cuckold that got mad people called him that unironically and dropped all his comedic spaghetti in the process and just generally hates the right now because of it

this is some truly biting satire

Based.

>hyper sensitive hyper cuckold

but he effortlessly owned sam during that interview. Sam came off like a bitch

I showed MDE to my normie brother and mexican friend and they loved it

the show had potential, shame Adult Swim is still clinging to their old washed up stars like Tim who haven't done anything interesting in 10 years

welcome to the insufferable world of 'anti-humor'.

Considering how many shows aren't cancelled that aren't good, that is a strikingly stupid or ignorant suggestion.

Who cares world peace was shit

>Sam Hyde cucks are STILL crying about this
lmao

>Sup Forums - alt-right pussies cry about literally everything

World Peace was pretty great. Is Sam really banished to RI atm?

> but Adult Swim has really low standards.
I think Robot Chicken is still on the air

It does have low standards, and World Peace still didn't make the cut. The show was pure shit, get over it Sam.

nah, It was the best thing on TV last year

Truly the Weinstein of adult swim.

I'm pretty sure it got canceled because it was one of the least watched shows that lost millions every time it came on

nah, the retention was huge for a season 1.

Why are you lying when anyone can look up the ratings?

Adult Swim wanted to do more seasons tho. Their parent company Time Warner made them cancel it.

dey wuz lyin

This is exactly what happened and Tim is going to get his shit pushed in one of these days. He really is a salty old faggot for obstructing art like this when he wants to be an artist himself.

Sam really fucked up, but he had much more to lose though than Tim did obviously.

Because you were the type of teenaged, counter-culture internet addict they were aiming for. Any comedy or any jokes they had were entirely without anything but a punchline. Nothing ever built up and then paid off with a cleverly executed joke. It was "
>THIS SKIT IS ABOUT JEWS ISNT THAT FUNNY AND DARING BECAUSE THE ADULTSWIM EXECS ARE JEWS UH OH!
>WE ARE DOING BLACKFACE NOW ISN'T THIS SO POLITICALLY INCORRECT wait am I supposed to do or say something funny

It lacked any actual content or humour because it only focused on having skits purely based off edgy Sup Forums and reddit topics for the "Wow I can't believe they got away with this on TV!" reactions, and forgot to actually make those jokes funny. Nothing of worth.
That is why it failed and why Sam's bankrupting himself doing a shitty point and click video game that's predictably going to be stuffed to the brim with edgy aut-wight Sup Forums and reddit memes and references, like Ready Player One was for pop culture references. The only value it'll have is for people who feel that rush of dopamine when they see something and get to say "Hey! I know that reference/meme!"

prove me wrong, nigger

this is actually correct

It was getting more viewers than almost every other show on AS. By the time of its cancellation it was like their 2nd or 3rd highest rated show.

>it only focused on having skits purely based off edgy Sup Forums and reddit topics for the "Wow I can't believe they got away with this on TV!" reactions, and forgot to actually make those jokes funny.

Adult Swim's always been edgy, dork. They did Jew jokes from time to time, but so does Family Guy for h*ck's sakes.

>lost millions every time it came on
Wtf are you saying? That is lot millions of viewers, or that Adult Swim could somehow be said to have lost millions of dollars just by having it on?

Fuck off you shill.

Nobody gives a shit that your trash show is gone, Sam. Give it up already.

It lost millions of viewers that were watching the previous show. Retention was shit.
We need to bring back the instaban for anyone who says "prove me wrong"

>It lost millions of viewers that were watching the previous show.
Wow, so it had a minimum of 10 million viewers for the first episode? Not bad.

As far as I can tell, the majority of major shows that get cancelled are actually quite good, and the ones that keep on going are actually pretty bad.

Rome, The Borgias, World Peace, Arrested Development were all cancelled, while The Big Bang Theory, Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Tim & Eric, Supernatural have all aired for ages and even gotten spin-offs.

Common sense says that popularity and quality go hand-in-hand, but reality shows that they tend to be inversely proportional to each other.

Nowadays Tim Heidecker is visibly less funny and creative than Sam Hyde, and I think he's bitter that he's not seen as the edgy subversive comedian with non-mainstream political views that he might have been back in his day. He's an ageing has-been who's turned into an irrelevant and obnoxious establishment-politics obsessive who takes things far too seriously (while pretending to still be cool and aloof), when he used to be the opposite of that.
Tim Heidecker used to be what Sam Hyde essentially is now, and I think that he resents that in a petty, jealous, and vindictive way. People who aren't bitter and professionally/existentially threatened in such a way don't tend to go out of their way to use their power to get the other person's fledgling comedy show cancelled t b h.

There's just no irony to Tim Heidecker anymore.

Chad af
i wanna get impregnated with his seed, ima girl btw hehe

Fuck this is accurate. Especially the fucking losers loving the counter culture of this try-hard abomination.
>inb4 buzzword storm from the children that watch this abomination of edgy crap.

Are you retarded?

>Rome
just fucking kill me we'll never see its like again for an age

Sorry, by previous show, I thought you meant previous episode. So what show had nearly three million viewers that went on before World Peace?

based

>world peace got cancelled for this

youtu.be/mkkK3EQ4fek

Quadroon Sam was funny though, so was that police skit and the one where he was helping some crippled lad get pussy. It's just goofy improv that's edgy a lot of the time because your character shines through with improv and MDE is full of "counter culture people" and counter culture is inherently edgy.

youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

Compare and contrast these two clips

Yeah, I don't get it, but even if I did, I don't think I would find it funny, and I don't think it would have been worth the cost of that shot.

This was probably the worst sketch in WP and it was still better than that Awesome show bit.

>haha it's a joke because I am intentionally awkward???

Man what flies for 'comedy' in america today is sad.

threadorino

This guy might be on to something. From what I can recall the show was a pile of steaming cow manure

Eric andre show was on right before wp

Snail down > eric andre

And? Are you implying that it got nearly three million views, or at least two million views than when World Peace came on after it?

It's a dumb sketch and it's still funny, but the Tim & Eric thing is dumb and expects to be seen as funny just because it's dumb and that they're expected to be dumb.
It's 'dumb and funny' versus 'aren't we funny because we're so dumb?'

You can sum up that WP skit as one long incredibly intensive gay joke taken to an extreme.
You can sum up that Tim & Eric skit as LOL LOOK HOW SILLY WE ARE.

They're really, really, really similar skits on a surface level but everything else is different in a way which makes modern-day Tim & Eric look as bad as it really is.

That WP bit was deliberately alienating but it wasn't simply 100% randomness like the Tim & Eric thing. That's an important difference.

That was not good.

No. T&E's was promo material for their show and showcases their signature style - I cracked a smile a couple of times because it reminded me of Tim and Eric and what they do.

NDE was a flat pointless sketch that left me feeling worse off. They have some funny sketches that look good, this was not one of them.

So what you're saying is, like one of Pavlov's dogs, you instinctively 'cracked a smile' at the joke-lacking and irony-lacking visual style of a show that's been on for ten years now, while a new show's comedic skit of almost identical content but with more going on for it than just a lolsorandumb decade-old 'signature style' that you've been conditioned to enjoy ended up making you "feel" bad.

>Brule
>Tayne
>Spagett/Cigarette Juice
>Fortin' with Will/Quilting with Will
>Cinco products
>Petite Feet
>Minivan Highway
>Perfect Dad Day
>Casey and his brother
>Grum
>Lazy Horse Mattress Supply
>Jim & Derrick
>Prices
>It's Not Jackie Chan
>Business Hugs

T&E miss as often as they hit, which is more than can be said for Sam. How could WP compete with these sketches? And those are just off the top of my head.

Where's the proof?

Get over it. You lost. Move on

just so you know, mde had better ratings than twin peaks

Im an european and a borderline nazi

This.

Tim and Eric have a lot of shit, but there is some funny stuff. I have yet to see 1 MDE skit that even comes close to making me smile.

Only good one there is Tayne and I've seen most of them

>List of talented comedians/actors that have worked with T&E
Too long to list them all

>List of talented comedians/actors that have worked with Sam Hyde

Zero

Erick Hayden

ummm, think again sweetie

Isn't the Super Deluxe guy a literal child rapist

post Tim&Eric kino

youtube.com/watch?v=wfLHwSPq7YI

To be fair Bob Odenkirk got literally ever guest star tim and eric had on the show they had nothing to do with it. If you go back to their first show Tom Goes to the Mayor, Bob brags in one of the commentaries that he got all the guest stars for them

HEY GUYS I'M GONNA PARODY SOME TECH REVIEW CHANNEL BUT JUST SAY A BUNCH OF NONSENSE AND SMASH MY SHIT UP

COMEDY GOLD

My sides. I guess MDE fans do have a sense of humor after all.

>> it's a joke because I am intentionally awkward???
>Man what flies for 'comedy' in america today
What is The Office?
What is Peep Show?

Retard.

Erick is very talented

this
eric is surprisingly good, even as a businessman builder who had no previous experience in acting apart from Doctor Manslave

>le 30 year old "i really want to be black" guy that reviews memes for 12 year olds
nah

i think this sketch was weak because it was more for Sam than anyone
he was known to express his hatred for Miatas and the people driving them, and now that AS gave him shittons of money to produce WP, he had an excuse to actually destroy one on tv

>Hates Hyde so much he watches all his new videos

You're obsessed my dude.

To be fair it's pretty bad that for a comedy show that's been around in some form or another for a decade, that that's the rough amount of 'hits' that comes to mind to a fan who thinks that 'hits' are that important, while WP has been on for far far far less time and easily has a proportionally comparable amount of 'hits' that could be named by someone who equally enjoys the show.

Having to compare a show that's had 50 episodes and multiple specials to a show that had only 6 episodes before being forcibly cancelled is incredibly desperate on your part.

Even a notoriously hit-or-miss comedy show like Little Britain, which was on for only 3 seasons vs Tim & Eric's Awesome Show's 5 (as a strict figure) seasons, brings to mind far better and far more 'hits' than what you've just listed in some weird attempt to discredit World Peace.

"I LIKE TIM AND ERIC AND I DON'T LIKE WORLD PEACE IT SUCKS" doesn't say anything meaningful about either show. Not being able to name the hits of a relatively tiny show that you visibly have something against versus being able to name some random scenes of a show that's been around forever that you're clearly defensive of just says something about the way you think and feel about things, and nothing about the actual quality of either show.

Pointlessly comparing the track record of someone who's meant to be a venerable comedic heavyweight like Tim Heidecker to the track record of someone you probably hadn't even heard of last year like Sam Hyde just says that Sam Hyde is a far more effective or efficient comedian than the guy you're shilling for.

Why are fans of Tim Heidecker so insecure?

/thread

The only thing that Tim Heidecker has done which is as funny or intelligent or creative or subtle as Sam Hyde's stuff can be is 'On Cinema', and you visibly see that he completely ran out of ideas for that around the time he started with 'Dekkar', and when he pushed Decker passed one season.

I'm saying that they used their medium to the correct effect you gimp.

>What is The Office and Peep Show
Nothing remotely like that in any way?

>going for Tim of all people
how do I know you're skinnyfat?

From what little I've seen, Sam Hyde just doesn't have the comic timing or skill to put his thoughts together effectively in a sketch.

Holy shit well fucking said.

two british shows.

I hate him so much

This is why Norm doesn't like being called an anti-humorist.

Anti-humor is fucking shit.

I don't suppose Will Sasso counts

that fat slob that is so defensive he's trying to act condescending while he's just boiling
>that guy correcting with wrong facts
lel
>that's how you trigger the trumpkin

exactly, it's the alt right/edgy internet teen version of hollywood movies that mistake pop culture references for humour

Fuck Tim.

No, he didn't, this man did.
Stop blaming your problems on others, Sam.

>based
Always the sign of mental retardation.

>hyper sensitive actual cuckold
That describes Sam Hyde perfectly, he can't take responsibility for his own actions and still sends his 12 year old fans to hound someone he blames for his shortcomings. What a turbocuck.

>It was getting more viewers than almost every other show on AS.
This is a complete fantasy concocted by the obsessive-compulsive retards who still defend this hack. Don't you have pizza restaurants to shoot up, Clyde?

T&E is well produced with a distinct visual style, Sam's about as funny as getting kicked in the balls.

I've never seen a single video or TV show of Sam Hyde's and never will because of you obnoxious shitters

I don't think anyone on the planet has a more cancerous fucking fanbase than him

It's hilarious watching a Sam Hyde fan trying to deconstruct the material which inspired him and desperately trying to put a negative spin on it.
It's even funnier how this was triggered by Sam himself, pitting his rabid, inbred fanbase on someone else without provocation.
In a way, Sam's fans caused his show to go off the air, if you accusations of Tim's meddling are real. You kept harassing the man until he got the opportunity to retaliate.