What one of the gray states will trump likely win in order to win the election?

what one of the gray states will trump likely win in order to win the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295672-virginia-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-6-points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6126.html
usa.gov/register-to-vote
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's one point behind in Virginia.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295672-virginia-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-6-points

NH or CO

>oregon, michigan, virginia, colorado, minnesota,new hampshire
>up for grabs
That's a weird baseline.

He doesn't need to win anything else. He just needs Pennsylvania and its over for Killary.

i think wisconsin's gonna save the world this november

Hillary are winning all of these states but by a margin of error. Excluding oregon just people here keep saying that he could win it so thats why I added it.

IL & MN

New Hampshire, the amount of butthurt over losing by a single electoral vote will be immense.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6126.html

He's 4 behind in New Jersey, and the poll was taken before FaintGate

NEW JERSEY

After ford announced moving all small car production to mexico today, mi is gonna shift significantly.
Not saying enough to turn, but definitely enough to worry

To Mexico of all places, lmfao

you know he's got to capitalize on it

I think NH is red most of the time.

Other than that, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Virginia could possibly go red. Virginia made sure felons can't vote so things are looking up there.

Colorado

>implying they're not all going red
get out, shill

None. The Democrats have rigged the system and poisoned the demographics to the point where it's impossible for a Republican to ever win the White House again.

MN is solid blue

Can we count on Nevada? I hope so, but i'm not sold 100%.

>I think NH is red most of the time.
NH used to be a wildcard, they would vote red when surrounded by blue. The last few years though their electorate has been swamped by Massholes.

Has Maine ever split in a presidential election?

You're totally fucked up in your gray states. Snapshot polls are a horrible way to gauge the election and any political scientist will tell you this. When you look at the 5 most recent averages she's at 272 with states that she has a +5 point lead.

Are the dems there still butthurt about the caucus?

NC is a swing state that he's losing in

Also significant he isnt winning within the margin of error or by more than 5 in many of the states you have marked for Trump. I rate your map 5/10 solely because you have most of the south and mid-west for Trump.

Not Minnesota... They even voted for Rubio and put Trump in 3rd!

thanks for correcting the record, I'll be sure to encourage more people to vote for trump because of it

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!
Register to vote online, if your state allows it:
> ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr

Make sure you confirm your current address and personal information. Don't get turned away at the polls due to a "clerical error"!

Make sure you know how mail-in ballots are counted in your state and county. Sometimes they're counted just like normal ballots. Some states ONLY COUNT THEM IF THE ELECTION IS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Don't throw your vote away, make sure your mail-in ballot will be counted regularly, or make plans to go out and vote in person on November 8th!

Research your local elections. Know your house and senate candidates! If you live in a state with direct democracy, study the propositions and measures carefully. Fixing government needs to start from the top and the bottom, your voice is loudest locally!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

VA, PA, MI, WI, and OR are going red. Screen cap this post

>make sure your mail-in ballot will be counted regularly, or make plans to go out and vote in person on November 8th!

How? Better yet tell me if CO is a state I have to show up for.

Illinois is interesting because it is by far the most conservative "blue state" in the country. Chicago is America's most right-wing city and downstate Illinois is basically Dixie. However the democrats have the strongest political machine in the USA there and it has no chance of flipping red. Just not possible.

Illinois is a weird state.

new york will be red

Wisconsin appears most likely and probably

Michigan and NH are toss ups

Penn seems very difficult

Virgina is weird because republicans did great in primary but it looks like Clinton is up

Oregon isn't happening

Ah wonderful, I hate massachusetts too. Actually I take that back they are the only state that makes my state look good by comparison. They still suck hard though.

All those states are deep blue by now. NH and maaaybe Wisconsin can be won by a miracle. Oregon or New Mexico are not even competitive.

Whitesconsin

Can you imagine the sheer butthurt? Especially if he loses the popular vote.

Show up anyways. We need to turn our state red

Virginia

Virginia or Pennsylvania.

Oregon, Colorado, and Minnesota are likely blue.

Yeah, but (((Massholes))) stay in the cities, so whether we go red or not doesn't change way too much.

He will probably lose NC. They are still trying the "In my day niggers couldn't vote, and I want to go back to that time." approach, which gets blacks to vote even more. In addition, Red NCers hate Trump due to not being religious enough and not beheading enough gay people.

Virginia,PA,Michigan,NH,Wisconsin

Michigan wiill be red. We all remember what the Clinton's did to Detroit and NAFTA. That's how you can tell every poll is skewed.

Oh and Kek wills it?

MI and WI

i couldn't even imagine how much butt-hurt this would cause. I laugh a bit just thinking about it

ALL OF THEM.

Yes he does, my friend

Pennsylvania will put Trump over the top

What the fuck, does Trump have Ohio and Florida now?

That would be glorious, if my state were to be the cause of mass butthurt and riots and shit. The faggots and dykes crying would be music to my ears

t. former libcuck who's supported Trump from the start of his campaign from New Hampshire

They will all turn red

last I checked Trump was polling better in Pennsylvania than he was in Ohio. so, in a sense, Ohio will put him over the top.