SZECHUAN SAUCE GIVE ME SZECHUAN SAUCE FUCK BLUMPF GIVE SZECHUAN SAUCE NOW!!!

SZECHUAN SAUCE GIVE ME SZECHUAN SAUCE FUCK BLUMPF GIVE SZECHUAN SAUCE NOW!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=px9qA9gxB5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that sam hyde incognito on the left?

That's it I'm converting to Islam. Fuck this shit.

What do you think these guys do for a living?

What irritates me the most is the way he says it. Shejwan, fucking shejwan.

to be fair they seem like nice guys. they aren't causing a scene or hurting anyone or anything. just a few nerds wasting their day.

I see you are also a man of impeccable collectivism.

feels like a parody of the foam adventure video.

bash their keyboards and foam at the mouth every time President Trump sends out a tweet

Its amazing how modern men managed to make beards lose their masculinity

The absolute state of Sup Forums

these people need an identity I call them "Californians"

Have any of these fuckers even tasted the sauce before? What if it turned out to taste like shit? What if the whole joke all along was Rick liking something that tased like a dumpster?

You're riddleman65 aren't you?

>three white guys grouped together in California
Statistically impossible. I be this was Ohio.

What was the point of this video? It’s like “come watch me and my boring friends live our lives.” Although I guess in a generation where lets play and unboxing videos are popular anything is possible

>men in the 2010s

Hurry up with that world war trump, we need to ship these people to their death

>qt girl waves at them
>ignore her and keep talking about sauce
/ourguys/?

Nah just a working stiff wasting his day.

working mimimum-wage jobs while programming their shitty independent video game in their free-time

yeah, phoneposters ruin this place

Too short

Too effeminate

wtf is this really what white american men look like these days?

no wonder you guys are getting cucked

I might’ve had it when I was a kid and just don’t remember but there must be a reason it hasn’t resurfaced in over 20 years

>raids
what is this, 2012?

the most embarrassing thing about this is that they posted it online, literally who the fuck cares

This made me cringe out of existence. I cringed so hard my asshole prolapsed and then cringed back in on itself.

White liberals are practically another species at this point. Don't lump them in with the rest of us.

Umm so why is this video bad? Just 3 bros hanging out.
This is why no one takes you tv virgins seriously in the real world. no wonder you dont have friends

It's a chink tablet.

North Korea doesn't have to put up with shit like this

Please shut it down Kim, just end it.

reminds me of two women and their quest for foam

holy shit americans are all ugly deformed trolls

>thumbed down the comment

What's going through Tyrone's mind right now? Is he also waiting for sauce?

I wonder what Kim would think if someone showed him the Szechuan sauce videos

meh, this still the best Saucekino to come from the debacle: youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

Yea, just 3 soybros waiting in line for a chance at children's collectable. What's wrong with that?

it's already confirmed that all 3 of them are janitors on Sup Forums

>this is America? Why are we worried about an American invasion again?

Ayo hol up
Gimme dat sauce nigga

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums on his phone while his girlfriend is licking his asshole under the sheets

We ate tens of dollars of szechuan sauce

COMPED

I shouldn't have done that. That was not.. kingly.

the white sauce virgin
the asian sauce chad

He wouldn't comprehend what sauce is in the first place.

LOL
Sorry people like things you dont
I personaly got a sause and sold it for 500$

your such a fucking virgin

Why were there so many niggers at these things? I highly doubt they watch the show.

why'd you have to bring that up man

redditors should be gassed right after niggers and jews desu senpai

It’s not so much the content of the video it’s why the fuck they felt the need to record it and put it online. Like who the actual fuck cares?

niggers eat fast food everyday anyway

Yeah, but they were standing in line for the sauce.

This is exactly what i imagine when someone says reddit. Nu glasses, nu beard and slightly fat.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Rick & Morty IQ copypasta. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shitposting most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also OP’s pseudo-intellectual outlook, which is deftly woven into his posts - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Reddit literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty copypasta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in OP’s existential catchphrase “To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ...” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as /r/rickandmorty/’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them.

chicken nuggets and to steal

>he doesn’t know most blacks are closet weebs
If you’re going to be racist at least educate yourself

Niggers see a huge crowd and they feel obligated to join in.

>slightly fat.
they are fucking obese

t. nu-male.

me on the left

Words cannot describe how badly I want to see a pic of each person in this thread railing on how "unmasculine" these guys are.
I really want to see you paragons of manliness.

>*writes a post no one will read and will disappear in 5 minutes*
Who gives a shit indeed.

>slightly

>Rick and Morty
>an anime
you've gone to far

>Szchezjwan sauce
How do you screw up that badly if they say it in the show?

they probably just got done watching nuBlade Runner as well, and will make threads about how epic it is on both reddit and Sup Forums

>that fucking line
what the hell I had no idea this shit had such a mindless following

t. numale who needs a patchy beard to prove his masculinity

>Words cannot describe how badly
back to reddiet

It all kind of goes hand in hand. Nigga probably watches adult swim all night and catches reruns of bebop or whatever anime they show these days

I know that. They look even more pathetic and fucking stupid than average white weebs. The white ones look natural, black ones look like wiggers who listen to hip-hop.

Don't act like anime is some sort of higher art

Have you seen him? He'd probably want some of that sauce aswell.

>Some guy posted this on Sup Forums thinking they'd come raid your video, but you guys are really cool. Keep up the good work!
the absolute state of modern Sup Forums

lol lose some weight fattie

Wasn't this show on life support a few years ago? I swear I heard it didn't get good ratings and was going to be cancelled. Why is it so popular all of a sudden?

fUCK U RIDDLEMAN65

true

>r&m fans be like happy and with friends
>Sup Forums cucks be like friendless obsessed with something that brings happiness to people
really makes me think

Stop projecting, nigger.

I refuse to believe this is a real Rick and Morty fan and not a plant of some kind. There's no way the fans genuinely behave like this but this brings up an interesting question, why aren't we sending in plants to sauce protests and making the fanbase look toxic? I feel like we could steer this in an interesting direction

t.fat balding nu-make faggot

>kim ending the home of basketball
nah kim is a ameri-bo

>that complete apathy from the McDonalds worker at the counter

just how many times did he have to deal with crazy people like this

>implying blacks don’t watch toonami and dragon ball z and naruto and shit
What?

Is this how numales take photographic proof they aren't racist?

Why don't the creators of Rick and Morty lampoon their audience? Aren't they infatuated with meta humor?

t. friendless unhappy dude

ITT: Fat, pasty, socially-retarded manchildren who are still kissless virgins well into their 20s unironically throw stones inside their glass basements

Let's see your pics, guys.
Put your money where your mouth is and show us how MANLY you are.
I bet not one of you can even respond without deflecting and using the words "nu-male" or "reddit"

I mean, they are still fat shits but i compare fatties to bogie. It´s just not that level. Yet.

/thread

having a giggle m8?

>slightly fat

Time for bed boys, the Americans are awake, no more civilized discussions.

It really does age line fine wine. I thought it was stupid as fuck the first time I saw it but now I can barely get past the “pickle riiiiiiiiick” part.
>REEEEEEE
>I’m pickle REEEEEE
>naruto runs out the door