You..you still watch my video's, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuzPf6c35YI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes, Doug, sometimes.

But much, much less than I used to.

I watch this one every few days
youtu.be/MuzPf6c35YI

Honestly? No. Unsubscribed 3 years ago but you fucking dipshits keep bringing him up.

Nope, he's the only one I fully dropped. I still sometimes watch Brad, Phelous, Kyle and AVGN (even if I don't enjoy his new videos).

Occasionally when you do an old style one with no skits.

So never?

The virgin Paltu

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened to him? I heard something bad happened recently

nothing that I know of
he has somewhat declined in recent years
I think Mister Metikur is dead on when he described Doug
he wants to do comedy sketches, but his fanbase wants to see him do reviews
fans love his skits and jokes, but his 5-6 minute long comedy routines are shit

I donĀ“t watch neo-nazi cosplayers

Does Doug has the bigs K? Kanser? :

JUST

I do not.

But in middle school, he was my idol. He was THE guy who got me into looking at movies as more than just a passive experience.

So even though I think the majority of Nostalgia Critic is cringey now, I definitely owe one of my biggest hobbies to my having been introduced to him.

I never did.

i always skip his skits if i happen to watch one of his videos (never subbed), too much cringe and i dont like skits in general

Why is he a nazi

>Why is he a nazi
what?

>i always skip his skits if i happen to watch one of his videos

I used to do this but it got to a certain point where i just couldn't give a fuck anymore

Wish someone would just edit his videos, remove the skits and reupload

Latzaposting?

PLOTS

>Wish someone would just edit his videos, remove the skits and reupload
I was actually wondering about this: does anyone do this? I've seen a few "Spoony minus the skits" vids.

his videos pop out on trending youtube list all the time
has more views than rlm
has more subscribers than rlm

nice try

Finally shaved it, huh? Doesn't look that bad actually. Still needs to change the fucking glasses though.

I honestly don't think he's a bad guy.
There's something endearing about seeing how much content he's put out for everyone over the years.
Not all of it's for me, but every now and then when I get stoned and play video games or do some organisation I'll chuck him on.